Top 5 Recievers right now. Throw TE's in

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #81
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$16,496 | Props total: 6156 6156
lol u lookin at years lol how many games did Gronk play in those years. Bet its less then Graham. I like Graham but he not Gronkowski. N i dont know what football u watch but Gronk aint always wide open. if he is its cause none of the linebackers can keep up with him n DB's dont wanna tackle him

Saintaholic said:
I see Graham out there makin plays, I dont see him running wide open down the seam scoring easy TDs like Gronk. What is so dominant about being wide open? Now Gronk's YAC is off the chain and he's harder to tackle, but I dont see Gronk catching fade routes out jumping people. It is very debatable who is better, dont be stupid. You said that like Jimmy is a one year wonder FOH.

Graham 215 catches for 2648 yards and 25 TDs (2 full years starting)
Gronk 187 catches for 2663 yards and 38 TDs (3 full years starting)
 4 years ago '10        #82
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
but how do u kno that they would have had those wins wit the same team or not or u kno somethin everybody else don't, yall need to stop tryin to predict what somebody wouldy have done with the same weapons. he not the reason we only have had one postseason win in a long time he cant play d too and he dont run the ball or catches it. regardless of who he throwin to he still put up undeniable stats so stop tryin to discredit this man like he a bum fo era
Im talking about the interceptions that puts the falcons in bad spots. Or him locking in on one receiver. The fact that his arm strength is limited thats what i am talking about but i guess thats Julio and Roddy which are the BEST WR duo in the league. If you give the top ten QBs those two guys the last two years they have more than one playoff win regardless of a lack of running game or defense!!!!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '04        #83
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6047 6047
 82Koo said:
Im talking about the interceptions that puts the falcons in bad spots. Or him locking in on one receiver. The fact that his arm strength is limited thats what i am talking about but i guess thats Julio and Roddy which are the BEST WR duo in the league. If you give the top ten QBs those two guys the last two years they have more than one playoff win regardless of a lack of running game or defense!!!!!!!!!!
u still predicting what would have happened but dont really know obviously. sh*t its not like he does it consistently and hell every qb does it they d!ckride romo and hell thats all he does is thro ints and put his team in bad situations i mean dam what do you have to do to be top 5 besides win a super bowl because from the stats he top 5 and stats dont lie regardless of what you say u have to have some sort of d and running game to win. o yea that arm strength dun got him almost 5 racks of yards last season too
 4 years ago '05        #84
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 tre0624 said:
lol u lookin at years lol how many games did Gronk play in those years. Bet its less then Graham. I like Graham but he not Gronkowski. N i dont know what football u watch but Gronk aint always wide open. if he is its cause none of the linebackers can keep up with him n DB's dont wanna tackle him
Gronk aint catching fade routes, Gronk aint split out wide running slants and slant and go's. Corners cant keep up with Graham or out jump him and Im not even gonna get into Safeties and LBers on him.

Gronk shows 43 GP and Graham shows 46, but keep in mind Graham first year he was not a starter until week 11. He only caught 31 passes his rookie season and most of those were in the final 5 games. Gronk has pretty much been a day 1 starter.

Bottom line Gronk has maxed out Graham's upside is much higher.........he hasnt peaked yet.
 4 years ago '10        #85
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
u still predicting what would have happened but dont really know obviously. sh*t its not like he does it consistently and hell every qb does it they d!ckride romo and hell thats all he does is thro ints and put his team in bad situations i mean dam what do you have to do to be top 5 besides win a super bowl because from the stats he top 5 and stats dont lie regardless of what you say u have to have some sort of d and running game to win. o yea that arm strength dun got him almost 5 racks of yards last season too
My point exactly ROMO is definitely not top 5. Top 5 qb is elite territory and Matt Ryan isnt close to that.

ELITE
Brady
Manning
Brees
Rogers

ELI top 5
Flacco close 6

only my opinion thou
 4 years ago '04        #86
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
Calvin not being no 1 is hilarious...

08-07-2013, 01:33 PM         #87
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who tf in there right mind would put a gronk over any top 5 WR? fu*k outta here yo.
 4 years ago '07        #88
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
A dude who really watches the games and not just go by the names that u hear like Calvin lol. Look at Gronks production compared to Calvin Johnson. Calvin makes such a difference they made the playoffs one time in his whole career. I go with guys that help produce wins. (watch more nfl before u comment)

antoniob321 said:
Who tf in there right mind would put a gronk over any top 5 WR? fu*k outta here yo.
 4 years ago '07        #89
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
N i also realize he got a lot of those yards and catches at meaningless times. Games were already over. Some blowouts and they were forcing him the ball. Nobody really ever dominated catching the ball on new England cause of they way they spread it around except moss n guess who Gronkowski

antoniob321 said:
 4 years ago '07        #90
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Goin say it one more time for the dummies that keep acting like Calvin is so much more valuable then Gronk. 11tds in 11games n got hurt n didnt finish some of those 11 with 756yards for the year. N year before was rediculous
 4 years ago '05        #91
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 tre0624 said:
Goin say it one more time for the dummies that keep acting like Calvin is so much more valuable then Gronk. 11tds in 11games n got hurt n didnt finish some of those 11 with 756yards for the year. N year before was rediculous
Its not hard to catch TDs from the 1 yard line........Megatron is the most dominant WR in the NFL period. Wins is a team accomplishment so leave that out of your argument.........you really are an idiot sir.
 4 years ago '07        #92
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Numbers dont always tell the whole story but they dam sure dont lie go look at calvin Td's in 16 games vs. Gronk in partially 11games lol Gronk 11tds Calvin 5tds, so anybody who disagrees u tell me who more valuable
 4 years ago '09        #93
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7221 7221
If you give Brady Calvin Johnson they would go 16-0 every year.
 4 years ago '07        #94
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
I know what it is now yall just watch the teams yall route for n nobody else. must be true cause Gronk doesnt just catch touchdowns from the 1yard line n for u to say that lets me know u only watch the saints. he had 1400yds the previous year. n 756 in 11games add it up

Saintaholic said:
Its not hard to catch TDs from the 1 yard line........Megatron is the most dominant WR in the NFL period. Wins is a team accomplishment so leave that out of your argument.........you really are an idiot sir.
 4 years ago '10        #95
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 tre0624 said:
But if Brady was throwing the ball to Calvin Johnson those stats would be make Gronks stats a joke the fu*k are you really saying

What ability does Gronk have thats better than Calvin beside run blocking???????????
 4 years ago '07        #96
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Calvin n your team the Detroit Lions making the playoffs one time since he been there is hilarious. N u cant even use the no QB excuse people use lol.

.Mase Da Rula. said:
Calvin not being no 1 is hilarious...

4 years ago '07        #97
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
got dam yall football IQ is crazy how bad it is. Gronk probably the best YAC guy in the game nobody once to tackle him once he catch that motherfu*ker. N most of all Gronks a winner. Calvin dont know what winning is. N Calvin is a beast yall got me talkin down on him but be for real

82Koo said:
But if Brady was throwing the ball to Calvin Johnson those stats would be make Gronks stats a joke the fu*k are you really saying

What ability does Gronk have thats better than Calvin beside run blocking???????????
 4 years ago '07        #98
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
im hear to school all year so u guys can hit the teacher up all year around this football season. once Gronk got hurt thats one of the main reason Pats didnt win 2 more rings n i hate the bastards
 4 years ago '07        #99
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
im goin do it like this. Name me somebody that can take Gronk out of a game? i've seen it done to Calvin more then enough times. Put a DB on Gronk to small, Linebacker to slow. Come n man that guy is the biggest matchup problem when healthy
 4 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
all this back and forth but aint nobody posting stats
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago