Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2013, 09:55 AM         #61
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

yall are fantasy geeks. Larry is better than Calvin, the lions stat padding for this n*gga doesn't change a damn thing
Nah. A few years ago yea, but Fitz is nearing the end of his prime and Calvin is #1. You my dude Main but that's the homer in you talking
 4 years ago '07        #62
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
Dam falcons got the so called best TE best WR n another top 10 guy n i guess they would say Matt Ryan is top 5 . dam where's the Superbowl
 4 years ago '07        #63
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
I think Fitzgerald is better then Calvin but im not gonna argue if a guy says Calvin is better

Vincent Vega said:
Nah. A few years ago yea, but Fitz is nearing the end of his prime and Calvin is #1. You my dude Main but that's the homer in you talking
 4 years ago '04        #64
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,488 | Props total: 6069 6069
 tre0624 said:
Dam falcons got the so called best TE best WR n another top 10 guy n i guess they would say Matt Ryan is top 5 . dam where's the Superbowl

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #65
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 tre0624 said:
i agree Julio will ball out but he still wont ball out more then my top 5 lol
Julio has more talent then alot of the receivers on your list.

He is faster than Fitzgerald and jump ability is neck and neck
He is much faster than Gronk and can breakout in more more different areas in the field (screens, slants, fly, post, etc.)
He runs better routes than D. Thomas
He is more physical than AJ

But he also deals with something NO one on this list has to deal with (cause you didnt name Dez). He has a guy on the team that his QB has a longer relationship with therefore he is that QB's security blanket. Roddy is not better than Julio in my book but Matt Ryan has a better relationship with his so he gets the target quicker due to the chemistry. The same thing with Dez when you think about Romo to Whitten. BUt for you to make this excuses like Julio aint been wrecking sh*t since his FRESHMAN year at alabama is fu*king pathetic.

PS i am a Seahawk fan
 4 years ago '05        #66
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 tre0624 said:
My top 5

1. Gronkowsi - to me if this guy healthy give me him over everyone. (N I hate New England)
2. Fitzgerald
3. Calvin Johnson
4. D.Thomas
5. Aj Green
How is the 2nd best TE in the NFL #1?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #67
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 tre0624 said:
Frankly Matt Ryan i feel is holding them back period with their defense.
 4 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Even throwing tight ends in my top five is still all WRs. In no particular order, Calvin, Larry, Andre, Roddy and Steve until one of the young boys gets a little more time in.
 4 years ago '04        #69
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
CJ
Dez
Larry
Andre
AJ
 4 years ago '07        #70
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
see u was doin good until u threw That Dez Bryant sh*t in there isnt that the dude that cant remember the playbook. Its not cause of Romo relationship wiht Whitten or Austin Dez runs wrong routes. Speed dont mean sh*t in football all them dudes fast. If so D.Jackson n Chris Johnson would be the best in the league. Aj is more physical then u giving him credit. Do u really think Julio can run better routes then D.Thomas right now. He plays with Peyton. he will have him runnig the best rights n on time like no other

82Koo said:
Julio has more talent then alot of the receivers on your list.

He is faster than Fitzgerald and jump ability is neck and neck
He is much faster than Gronk and can breakout in more more different areas in the field (screens, slants, fly, post, etc.)
He runs better routes than D. Thomas
He is more physical than AJ

But he also deals with something NO one on this list has to deal with (cause you didnt name Dez). He has a guy on the team that his QB has a longer relationship with therefore he is that QB's security blanket. Roddy is not better than Julio in my book but Matt Ryan has a better relationship with his so he gets the target quicker due to the chemistry. The same thing with Dez when you think about Romo to Whitten. BUt for you to make this excuses like Julio aint been wrecking sh*t since his FRESHMAN year at alabama is fu*king pathetic.

PS i am a Seahawk fan
 4 years ago '07        #71
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Steve who? lol

Fly 2ndComing said:
Even throwing tight ends in my top five is still all WRs. In no particular order, Calvin, Larry, Andre, Roddy and Steve until one of the young boys gets a little more time in.
 4 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 82Koo said:
Frankly Matt Ryan i feel is holding them back period with their defense.
boi stop matt top five in dam near every category last year, only thing he did was wat 31 other qbs did, not win the super bowl
 4 years ago '07        #73
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
tell me one reason to back up graham being better then Gronk. Touchdowns No, Yards No, Team success no. he played dam near half the sanps graham played last year n look at numbers

Saintaholic said:
How is the 2nd best TE in the NFL #1?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #74
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
i'll take Flacco over Ryan
 4 years ago '05        #75
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 574 574
Megatron
Fitz
Dez
AJ Green
Gronk
 4 years ago '07        #76
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
It's funny that I see these lists and don't see Andre Johnson on it lol. Everyone acts like he didn't have 1600 yards last year and over 100 receptions. I think Andre Johnson is still the second best receiver in the league and might play better with Nook on the other side. I hate to say it since we're in the same division but they should be a problem this year.
 4 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 tre0624 said:
n*gga heard Jimmy graham name 1year n u talkin bout he better then Gronk lol. what he do last season. Look at Gronk numbers even missing hella games
I see Graham out there makin plays, I dont see him running wide open down the seam scoring easy TDs like Gronk. What is so dominant about being wide open? Now Gronk's YAC is off the chain and he's harder to tackle, but I dont see Gronk catching fade routes out jumping people. It is very debatable who is better, dont be stupid. You said that like Jimmy is a one year wonder FOH.

Graham 215 catches for 2648 yards and 25 TDs (2 full years starting)
Gronk 187 catches for 2663 yards and 38 TDs (3 full years starting)
 4 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 tre0624 said:
tell me one reason to back up graham being better then Gronk. Touchdowns No, Yards No, Team success no. he played dam near half the sanps graham played last year n look at numbers
Team success? What have the Patriots done? Have they won SBs with Gronk?

Gronk has been a full time starter for 3 years compared to Graham's 2 years. Graham had a down year last year too, played with an injured wrist all season and still almost posted 100 catches for 1000 yards and 9 TDs.
 4 years ago '10        #79
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
boi stop matt top five in dam near every category last year, only thing he did was wat 31 other qbs did, not win the super bowl
The talent on that team is undeniable and that is the sole reason he put up those stats. His talent is the reason he has ONE playoff win in his career. TOP 5 QB are you guys trippin???????? If you gave the top 10 guys his weapons those QB would have more than one playoff win in 2 years much less five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 82Koo said:
The talent on that team is undeniable and that is the sole reason he put up those stats. His talent is the reason he has ONE playoff win in his career. TOP 5 QB are you guys trippin???????? If you gave the top 10 guys his weapons those QB would have more than one playoff win in 2 years much less five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but how do u kno that they would have had those wins wit the same team or not or u kno somethin everybody else don't, yall need to stop tryin to predict what somebody wouldy have done with the same weapons. he not the reason we only have had one postseason win in a long time he cant play d too and he dont run the ball or catches it. regardless of who he throwin to he still put up undeniable stats so stop tryin to discredit this man like he a bum fo era
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy