Derrick Rose: I read and heard everything that was said about me.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '05        #121
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
 DontHateDaGreat said:
if the bulls had favorable matchups then how were they better on paper when comparing the teams?[
The Lakers were better on paper than 90% of the league, there's your answer.

If anything sounds like a bulls advantage on paper if you're judging favorable matchups. As for PG maybe not mvp but more than enough to make a difference in their series against the heat and make people forget granger even existed.
THe Bulls aren't the Heat and the Heat aren't the Bulls. I judge by what they have done against us when they play us. Because this has NOTHING to do with Miami. We are discussing Bulls vs Pacers right? So with that said, Granger didn't exist when he played agains the Bulls, between Deng,Butler and Snell taking turns defensively on Granger and PG, we've never been more deep at that particular position with that much legnth.

As you said, Granger was absent, either Granger is going to be a spot up shooter(which is good for us), or he's going to have to learn to work in Paul George's space. They still have to learn how to play together now that George is use to roaming wherever he pleases on the perimeter without Granger. And figuring out how to play with each other, WITH Snell,Deng, and Butler taking turns defensively, is only in our favor.

And hibbert is ALOT better than he was in previous years which will help. Those favorable matchups got closer.
Hibbert is OK and overrated, he only started getting noticed in the playoffs during the Heat match up. Why? Because he had Joel Anthony and who? Guarding him. Check is averages against the Bulls in the very same year you say he's ALOT better. Noah holds him under his season averages every time. Do the research and dont be lazy. I know my team, I watch the Bulls vs. Pacers.. People going off what they did against Miami, we aren't the Heat.

Only part i 100% agree on is the d rose matchup but i've already said the pacers had weak pg play and that hill played like a phaggot against the heat. Pacers made some moves this offseason to help with that. Just need vogel to stop sucking the other team's d!ck during the series
You keep mentioning the heat again. Nobody in Chicago would consider it some sort of "milestone" to beat the Pacers. Most of us already know how it's going to end up in that series, everything goes through Miami at this point.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-08-2013 at 12:19 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #123
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Stopped reading after DRose said "He Read everything"
 4 years ago '05        #124
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
that boy said "hear did" LMAO
 08-08-2013, 01:19 PM         #125
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aboss4real24 said:
hope he read wen i was calling him a fkn bum
This is hilarious.
 4 years ago '10        #126
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
ok and...
 4 years ago '12        #127
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 #TheReturn said:
The Lakers were better on paper than 90% of the league, there's your answer.

THe Bulls aren't the Heat and the Heat aren't the Bulls. I judge by what they have done against us when they play us. Because this has NOTHING to do with Miami. We are discussing Bulls vs Pacers right? So with that said, Granger didn't exist when he played agains the Bulls, between Deng,Butler and Snell taking turns defensively on Granger and PG, we've never been more deep at that particular position with that much legnth.

As you said, Granger was absent, either Granger is going to be a spot up shooter(which is good for us), or he's going to have to learn to work in Paul George's space. They still have to learn how to play together now that George is use to roaming wherever he pleases on the perimeter without Granger. And figuring out how to play with each other, WITH Snell,Deng, and Butler taking turns defensively, is only in our favor.

Hibbert is OK and overrated, he only started getting noticed in the playoffs during the Heat match up. Why? Because he had Joel Anthony and who? Guarding him. Check is averages against the Bulls in the very same year you say he's ALOT better. Noah holds him under his season averages every time. Do the research and dont be lazy. I know my team, I watch the Bulls vs. Pacers.. People going off what they did against Miami, we aren't the Heat.

You keep mentioning the heat again. Nobody in Chicago would consider it some sort of "milestone" to beat the Pacers. Most of us already know how it's going to end up in that series, everything goes through Miami at this point.
Except the pacers play like a team while the lakers did not and they didn't have bum a.ss dantoni and Jim buss fu*king things up

As for mentioning Miami I initially responded to this post:

#TheReturn said:
^ Not named LeBron who got a chance at stopping him?
Pacers?
So mentioning Miami IS relevant since we are also discussing who has a better shot at beating them. It got sidetracked into pacers bulls.

And they have a year to work with two players much easier than throwing players and coaches that don't mix. The fact that George is better than before isn't good for the bulls. They won't be miles ahead in th matchup but its closer than before. I'll give you the granger part

As for hibbert yes is vs Miami because that was the discussion off your post. As for Noah I don doubt he's put in work but with hibbert still improving the matchup isn't as favorable as years past which was my point. You're making it seem like you'll walk over these dudes with ease as if no improvements have been made and like pacers can't improve at those positions. Rose staying healthy and regaining preinjury form is more important IMO because they are really weak there while George, hibbert, and granger can get better

And like you said everything Goes through Miami and you asked who had a better shot to beat them. And if the heat end up #1 with the bulls/pacers at#2 and #3 (as i expect unless i juries happen) then this matchup will mean more but its still about who can beat the heat. and if your going off past matchups between the bulls and pacers why do you ignore the past heat bulls matchup with a healthy rose like that isn't relevant. Like the same coach for the heat isn't there making defensive schemes

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 08-08-2013 at 02:02 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #128
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15102 15102
 4 years ago '10        #129
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy