Derrick Rose: I read and heard everything that was said about me.

most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
17 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,380 | Props total: 3295 3295
@ the lame who wrote the article predicting roses stats for his first game back, the final score of the game, and what chris bosh says after the post game interview ...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wow
 5 years ago '04        #102
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 3062 3062
 Ham Rove said:
only 1 heat fan so far? would of for sure thought more by now
We aint got no worries
 5 years ago '04        #103
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 1012 1012
Derrick Rose is such an illiterate fu*k....Hopefully he reads this....oh wait...
 5 years ago '06        #104
lato9905 26 heat pts26
space
space
$8,585 | Props total: 3105 3105
 Rashad69 said:
We aint got no worries
We REALLY dont.

Im not scared at ALL of this guy NOR his team on the court
 5 years ago '04        #105
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,048 | Props total: 15507 15507
 VerbalAssassin said:

[pic - click to view]

I made that gif
 5 years ago '05        #106
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 3763 3763
D Rose taking advantage of the Windows accessibility funcitions i see.
 08-08-2013, 07:30 AM         #107
UncleJesse77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D.Rose just needs to dump that whack a.ss adidas deal or we're gonna see him right back on that floor reading again smh. Bosh tho why him lol

We know the bean coming for him
 5 years ago '06        #108
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,883 | Props total: 3525 3525
Uh Oohhhhh..
 5 years ago '04        #109
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
this n*gga need another type of rehab
 5 years ago '09        #110
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
 Cheeze said:
....too easy
 5 years ago '08        #111
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
space
$17,067 | Props total: 4810 4810
 gregnice631 said:
D Rose taking advantage of the Windows accessibility funcitions i see.
NOOOOOO
 5 years ago '12        #112
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 3038 3038
 #TheReturn said:
You can add a million and one role players. Bulls aren't going to lose to a superstarless team.

They have looked better than us on paper for the past 4 seasons, and we still get in that a.ss. No worries.
Since when? Last year is the only year i thought the pacers were better and it was because paul george stepped his game up and hibbert FINALLY stepped his game up to the point to where he wasn't severely overrated. Before the end of this past regular season i had bulls as the #2 team with pacers/knicks going for the #3 spot

If the bulls stop on them this year they deserve props
 5 years ago '05        #113
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
So he wasn't living in the past when he continued to sit after being cleared to play?
 5 years ago '09        #114
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
 DSmith93 said:
wit that being said rose bout to k!ll n*ggas.. miami ain't getting #3 w a determine rose in they ways
Miami lose it won't be to chicago they don't have enough.
 5 years ago '05        #115
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
 ttime236 said:

chicago public schools lawse
you all did not think i heard is proper english man.
 5 years ago '05        #116
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,686 | Props total: 15334 15334
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Since when? Last year is the only year i thought the pacers were better and it was because paul george stepped his game up and hibbert FINALLY stepped his game up to the point to where he wasn't severely overrated. Before the end of this past regular season i had bulls as the #2 team with pacers/knicks going for the #3 spot

On paper the Pacers have ALWAYS been deeper than the Bulls, it just so happens that the Bulls have favorable matchups with majority of their key players, and at the end of the day, Paul George's "step up" was not MVP like. We shall see this year, but as I stated, their key players just so happen to play the same position as some of our best defensive players. Which is why they always end up losing to us. Match up wise, they wont give us problems. They probably won't ever beat us until they land a PG who will force D.Rose to work defensively.
 5 years ago '04        #117
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 0 0
You stupid fu*ks realize he didn't actually say that, right? It's an article imagining what the season may be like.
 5 years ago '12        #118
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
On paper the Pacers have ALWAYS been deeper than the Bulls, it just so happens that the Bulls have favorable matchups with majority of their key players, and at the end of the day, Paul George's "step up" was not MVP like. We shall see this year, but as I stated, their key players just so happen to play the same position as some of our best defensive players. Which is why they always end up losing to us. Match up wise, they wont give us problems. They probably won't ever beat us until they land a PG who will force D.Rose to work defensively.
if the bulls had favorable matchups then how were they better on paper when comparing the teams? If anything sounds like a bulls advantage on paper if you're judging favorable matchups. As for PG maybe not mvp but more than enough to make a difference in their series against the heat and make people forget granger even existed. And hibbert is ALOT better than he was in previous years which will help. Those favorable matchups got closer. Only part i 100% agree on is the d rose matchup but i've already said the pacers had weak pg play and that hill played like a phaggot against the heat. Pacers made some moves this offseason to help with that. Just need vogel to stop sucking the other team's d!ck during the series
 5 years ago '12        #119
space
space
 A-money said:
You stupid fu*ks realize he didn't actually say that, right? It's an article imagining what the season may be like.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #120
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,686 | Props total: 15334 15334
 DontHateDaGreat said:
if the bulls had favorable matchups then how were they better on paper when comparing the teams?[
The Lakers were better on paper than 90% of the league, there's your answer.

If anything sounds like a bulls advantage on paper if you're judging favorable matchups. As for PG maybe not mvp but more than enough to make a difference in their series against the heat and make people forget granger even existed.
THe Bulls aren't the Heat and the Heat aren't the Bulls. I judge by what they have done against us when they play us. Because this has NOTHING to do with Miami. We are discussing Bulls vs Pacers right? So with that said, Granger didn't exist when he played agains the Bulls, between Deng,Butler and Snell taking turns defensively on Granger and PG, we've never been more deep at that particular position with that much legnth.

As you said, Granger was absent, either Granger is going to be a spot up shooter(which is good for us), or he's going to have to learn to work in Paul George's space. They still have to learn how to play together now that George is use to roaming wherever he pleases on the perimeter without Granger. And figuring out how to play with each other, WITH Snell,Deng, and Butler taking turns defensively, is only in our favor.

And hibbert is ALOT better than he was in previous years which will help. Those favorable matchups got closer.
Hibbert is OK and overrated, he only started getting noticed in the playoffs during the Heat match up. Why? Because he had Joel Anthony and who? Guarding him. Check is averages against the Bulls in the very same year you say he's ALOT better. Noah holds him under his season averages every time. Do the research and dont be lazy. I know my team, I watch the Bulls vs. Pacers.. People going off what they did against Miami, we aren't the Heat.

Only part i 100% agree on is the d rose matchup but i've already said the pacers had weak pg play and that hill played like a phaggot against the heat. Pacers made some moves this offseason to help with that. Just need vogel to stop sucking the other team's d!ck during the series
You keep mentioning the heat again. Nobody in Chicago would consider it some sort of "milestone" to beat the Pacers. Most of us already know how it's going to end up in that series, everything goes through Miami at this point.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-08-2013 at 11:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
75 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy