Aug 6 - Worker Wages: Wendy's vs. Wal-Mart vs. Costco

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '08        #81
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 jeffery225 said:
Yeah, I've heard how well Costco treats their employees. I work at Target part-time and I can tell you that places like them and Walmart literally don't give a fu*k about the lower level employees- cheap wages, even cheaper raises, strenuous workload, not enough manpower, etc and then the management uses retaliation tactics on anyone who says anything that makes them look bad smdh. Like at the store I work for, it's considered a "corporate" store due to the regional office located right behind it, they have major visits on an almost constant basis and the night before you are literally working until late into the am just so the execs can walk around with the big bosses and kiss a.ss, and if an exec asks you in front of them how you like working for them or working at that store, you damn near better lie and say you love it or you're going to be targeted by them to make you pay for making them look bad-had a girl who told the regional execs why she hated working there and what needed to be changed-the execs were so pissed that they were on her for any and everything , cutting her hours, etc. The company gives quarterly surveys where the execs mandate that you must participate but they have the nerve to strongly "suggest" that you be mindful of what you say in the comments section. They just announced here in Baton Rouge that they're allowing Costco to open up a location here in the city , if they do plan on bringing those type of wages here, Walmart/Sam's Club, Target are going to be pissed when they start seeing that turnover,

Damm Wal-mart brutal
 4 years ago '06        #82
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
In and out pays real good and also send its employees on vacation to where ever they wanna go. They are still profitable n*ggas just greedy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc