Aug 6 - Worker Wages: Wendy's vs. Wal-Mart vs. Costco

most viewed right now
 130
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 TWO FIRST said:

[pic - click to view]



this is why she makes $7/hr. im not paying anyone that walks into an establishment i own with fire red hair penny more than I legally have to
 4 years ago '07        #62
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
 jha84 said:
this is why she makes $7/hr. im not paying anyone that walks into an establishment i own with fire red hair penny more than I legally have to
is that really her tho? lol
 4 years ago '06        #63
jeffery225 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 634 634
Yeah, I've heard how well Costco treats their employees. I work at Target part-time and I can tell you that places like them and Walmart literally don't give a fu*k about the lower level employees- cheap wages, even cheaper raises, strenuous workload, not enough manpower, etc and then the management uses retaliation tactics on anyone who says anything that makes them look bad smdh. Like at the store I work for, it's considered a "corporate" store due to the regional office located right behind it, they have major visits on an almost constant basis and the night before you are literally working until late into the am just so the execs can walk around with the big bosses and kiss a.ss, and if an exec asks you in front of them how you like working for them or working at that store, you damn near better lie and say you love it or you're going to be targeted by them to make you pay for making them look bad-had a girl who told the regional execs why she hated working there and what needed to be changed-the execs were so pissed that they were on her for any and everything , cutting her hours, etc. The company gives quarterly surveys where the execs mandate that you must participate but they have the nerve to strongly "suggest" that you be mindful of what you say in the comments section. They just announced here in Baton Rouge that they're allowing Costco to open up a location here in the city , if they do plan on bringing those type of wages here, Walmart/Sam's Club, Target are going to be pissed when they start seeing that turnover,
 4 years ago '07        #64
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
whats her IG? post the info
 4 years ago '05        #65
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Funeral James said:
whats her IG? post the info
Couldn't find her on IG, but just type in her full name on Facebook. Friend request sent.
 4 years ago '06        #66
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Did my ap last night lmao
 4 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 DEDOS said:
a fu*king spic that get bad a.ss snow bunnies lil boy. those two girls u got where ugly a.ss broads u pus*y a.ss muthafu*ka.. this spic would rock you with a 3 peice and leave u snoring on the floor fu*kboy. ive seen ur pic and ur skinny a.ss scrony a.ss arms muahaha comon boy stop it.

fu*king loser thinks he winning because he fu*king man dog looking fat hoes. YOU LOVE THAT WHITE SKIN ONLY. THOSE BROADS ARE COMEDY MAN FAT SLOPPY WHITE HOES and u call a s3xy a.ss black girl a ratchet u self hating a.ss black boy shut the fu*k up fu*k outta here
aw man

 JudasHatesJesus said:
I'd fu*k the sh*t outta Cinnamon too...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



fu*king not wifing
 4 years ago '07        #68
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
Cinnamon got a kid. lol
 4 years ago '04        #69
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Loxy Miracles said:
n*gga Finna find a Costco application immediately
 4 years ago '10        #70
EmJay23 
space
avatar space
space
$372 | Props total: 269 269
 jeffery225 said:
Yeah, I've heard how well Costco treats their employees. I work at Target part-time and I can tell you that places like them and Walmart literally don't give a fu*k about the lower level employees- cheap wages, even cheaper raises, strenuous workload, not enough manpower, etc and then the management uses retaliation tactics on anyone who says anything that makes them look bad smdh. Like at the store I work for, it's considered a "corporate" store due to the regional office located right behind it, they have major visits on an almost constant basis and the night before you are literally working until late into the am just so the execs can walk around with the big bosses and kiss a.ss, and if an exec asks you in front of them how you like working for them or working at that store, you damn near better lie and say you love it or you're going to be targeted by them to make you pay for making them look bad-had a girl who told the regional execs why she hated working there and what needed to be changed-the execs were so pissed that they were on her for any and everything , cutting her hours, etc. The company gives quarterly surveys where the execs mandate that you must participate but they have the nerve to strongly "suggest" that you be mindful of what you say in the comments section. They just announced here in Baton Rouge that they're allowing Costco to open up a location here in the city , if they do plan on bringing those type of wages here, Walmart/Sam's Club, Target are going to be pissed when they start seeing that turnover,

Yeah Target is the worst
 4 years ago '12        #71
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
my stepmom works at costco she loves it.
 4 years ago '06        #72
jeffery225 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 634 634
 EmJay23 said:
Yeah Target is the worst
Yeah, they are trifling there for real, and the crazy thing is, when someone quits to go somewhere else for better pay/hours/etc they actually have the nerve to catch an attitude about it smdh. About a week ago, someone had put in their two week's notice and after they informed their exec, the exec had the nerve to catch an attitude with them and called them a fu*king traitor, like really, smdh? This the first job I've been at where the managers will literally block you from going somewhere else or at least try to by giving bad references etc smdh.
 4 years ago '13        #73
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 1173 1173
 Chris daRealist said:
Why she gotta be ratchet?

Walmart and wendys don't have an employee model that encourages staying with the company... those companies dont expect their employees to be there after 2 years, and they aren't.
Her name is Cinnamon, she ratchett ain't no way around that bruh....
 4 years ago '13        #74
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 1173 1173
 jha84 said:
this is why she makes $7/hr. im not paying anyone that walks into an establishment i own with fire red hair penny more than I legally have to
n*gga Wendy got red hair why she cant
 4 years ago '06        #75
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 pierredaire said:
n*gga Wendy got red hair why she cant
dress for the job you want not the job you have. and if im in charge of ur salary and your appearance has any effect on how much money i make then u need to be presentable according my standards.
 4 years ago '10        #76
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 jha84 said:
dress for the job you want not the job you have.
Amen
 4 years ago '10        #77
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 TheMindOf said:
Amen
 4 years ago '07        #78
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005

[pic - click to view]


damn cinnamon got ppl telling her to do pr0n
 4 years ago '05        #79
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Ham Rove said:

[pic - click to view]


damn cinnamon got ppl telling her to do pr0n
She ignored my friend request.
 4 years ago '07        #80
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
 pnoi89 said:
She ignored my friend request.
she accepted mine




no idea why tho

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy