Dwyane Wade & his sons are on 1 of the 4 different covers of Ebony's Trayvon Martin issue [PICS]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2013, 10:09 AM         #61
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
ebony magazine sucks and this isn't something praise worthy.
You read Ebony?
Somehow I knew you were a bi*ch.
 4 years ago '06        #62
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Ummm, I understand what they are trying to do but in a way it seems like the Trayvon family got famous off their son getting k!lled. Now their on t.v, the cover of magazines,everything. And before that didn't nobody know who Trayvon was And everybody else is doing it for publicity. Sad times in this world when it has come too this.....
 08-08-2013, 11:38 AM         #63
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kid in the back will be a gay fashion designer, kid in the front will be rapper
 4 years ago '06        #64
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
spike lee son better give us some dope movies one day
 4 years ago '04        #65
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
who gives a crap
 08-08-2013, 11:42 AM         #66
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can anybody explain wtf this movement is?
 4 years ago '10        #67
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 DSmith93 said:
i wonder what you would do if a skinh with a gun was following you around at night

either way he still got a gun and you don't

but lets ignore everything the k!ller did wrong and let blame the one who dead, brillant
most def wouldn't mount and a.ssault somebody that didn't do any physical harm to me. n*ggaz actin like being followed give you the right of way to a.ssault somebody
 08-08-2013, 11:54 AM         #68
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is dope and powerful..... man that wade cover really means something
 08-08-2013, 11:57 AM         #69
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
most def wouldn't mount and a.ssault somebody that didn't do any physical harm to me. n*ggaz actin like being followed give you the right of way to a.ssault somebody
Oh...

[pic - click to view]

bi*chMode

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 08-08-2013 at 12:18 PM..
 08-08-2013, 12:14 PM         #70
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Ummm, I understand what they are trying to do but in a way it seems like the Trayvon family got famous off their son getting k!lled. Now their on t.v, the cover of magazines,everything. And before that didn't nobody know who Trayvon was And everybody else is doing it for publicity. Sad times in this world when it has come too this.....
Check out this guy. He has all the answers. HE KNOWS everyone is doing this for publicity. And damn the martin family, how dare they accept their picture to be taken even though their deceased son is the present face of the struggle against racism. How dare they want justice for their son. Well, I never! Maybe they should lay face down and take that good old d!ck up the a.ss.
 08-08-2013, 12:23 PM         #71
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
I'm from LA, black on black crimes here happen every single day. where the fuk are the protests? only protest I've seen was Occupy LA (which didn't get much media attention) and the trayvon protests..
There are thousands of "escape that mentality" songs. Thousands of charities and programs in which the goal is to set the youth straight so they won't be out there. The preacher speaks on what we all can do as individuals to end the bloodshed at the funerals of the fallen 'soldiers". Yet and still, the songs get no airplay, the charities are only helped by the rich, and people fall asleep during eulogies. My point is, the message is out there and has been out here, but no one cares for it.
 4 years ago '05        #72
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10879 10879
this Trayvon sh*t is getting out of hand and disgusting. All this protesting and sh*t ain't gonna change nothing so people can cry all they want. Its fu*ked up that he got k!lled innocently possibly who knows what really happened during that night. It k!lls me how black people barely do anything in their own community but when something raicst happens they all wanna stand black people make me sick sometime

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 4 years ago '05        #73
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Armen87 said:
There is no movement. instead of protesting to end wars in the middle east, stop funding israel 3 billion every year, stop funding al Qaeda in syria, these dudes are protesting over 1 murder that took a wrong turn in trial, and could've gone either way. Like we've never seen a trial take a wrong turn. but no since its' a white guy who k!lled a black kid the the entire black population is america is going crazy and turning against white people. and white people turning against the blacks. this is what the government wants, divide and conquer. they have you in a choke hold and people are too stupid to realize.
So you really expect black people to start giving a fu*k about billions of dollars going to the middle east and al qaeda, when there's injustice going on in our OWN fu*kin country? And even if they stopped giving that money to the places you named you really think White America would even consider giving that money back to the low income communities? You think the low income communities aren't complaining or haven't been?

Treyvonne murder is being used as a stepping stone to speak on other issues and not just racial profiling. It takes moments like these in America for black people to actually GAIN the attention of White America.

Civil Rights movement didn't start because black folks was concerned with Vietnam, sh*t started with a simple act like Rosa Park to spark something much more bigger.
 4 years ago '06        #74
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
Trendy n*ggas going hard like this n*gga trayvon was hung from a tree by kkk and posted on youtube.

Yooo lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 4 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
You can't compare the two, they are completely different, think for one second before you post.
How? A white man literally GUN DOWN an unarmed black kid, he's no longer walking the earth because he was black wearing a hoodie and a.ssumed to be a thug because of this. Rosa Parks was told to get off or head to the back of the bus because of her skin color. She walked away with her life that day. Treyvonne didn't.

Are you saying that it's not comparable because black people were treated worse back then, and now that racism is better hidden, the same injustiful act, shouldn't be looked upon as the same because the TIME is different. I can't co-sign that.
 08-08-2013, 12:50 PM         #76
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Its not a blame on the dead but rather a defense for the accused. I think he should be in jail now, but I don't think Trayvon should be portrayed as an innocent kid. There are worse crimes committed to defenseless children for no reason at all everyday in this country.
How is he not innocent? Maybe outside of the situation at hand, Trayvon could have been a piece of sh*t for all I know. But in this instance he was talking to a bi*ch on the phone minding his business. Maybe he shouldn't have beat the sh*t outta Zimbo but he was racially profiling that young man and essentially asked for trouble. I bet he was thinking Trayvon was some skinny kid he could toss around. Trayvon put that reach on his a.ss and he needed a ratchet. People do the same daily and get convicted of murder or manslaughter. There is absolutely no reason Zimbo shouldn't be in jail.
 4 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Special Edd said:
Trendy n*ggas going hard like this n*gga trayvon was hung from a tree by kkk and posted on youtube.

I guess it's worse to be lynched than stalked and gun down, all for the same reason "his skin color".. Both ways end up in murder. You can k!ll all the black kids you want, just dont disrespect them by lynching them right?

Last edited by Hold That; 08-08-2013 at 12:53 PM..
 08-08-2013, 12:51 PM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
this Trayvon sh*t is getting out of hand and disgusting. All this protesting and sh*t ain't gonna change nothing so people can cry all they want. Its fu*ked up that he got k!lled innocently possibly who knows what really happened during that night. It k!lls me how black people barely do anything in their own community but when something raicst happens they all wanna stand black people make me sick sometime
And you know this first hand huh?
This muthafuhka basically just said fuhk my mother & her church. But black folks don't do anything in their own community.
[pic - click to view]

Outside looking in.

*notice I didn't call him cracker RONNIE!
 08-08-2013, 12:58 PM         #79
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:

Trendy. You think this is a trend.

What...

The...

fu*k.

My n*gga acting like Trayvon was a pair of Coogi jeans. Or a dance.
 08-08-2013, 01:02 PM         #80
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
Trendy. You think this is a trend.

What...

The...

fu*k.

My n*gga acting like Trayvon was a pair of Coogi jeans. Or a dance.
Son... You gotta forgive them. They're JUST NOW realizing 1 of their favorite basketball players is BLACK

Like they would sit in same room with Dwayne Wade and say some sucka sh*t like "what are YOU doing for Chicago?" But wait, Dwayne Wade couldn't possibly be doing anything for Chicago. Blacks dont support their own according to the almighty, all caring white man. Lol

*didnt say cracker Ronnie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy