Joe Budden Says Drake Is Still Underrated

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #41
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7351 7351

4 years ago '13        #42
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
n*ggas calling Take Care a classic. Wow

Half the album is filler.
 08-07-2013, 03:23 PM         #43
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Budden has been saying this for awhile, sh*t he's had him on JBTV a few times back before he blew up.
this

Budden had Drake on his blog when Drake was starting to promote So Far Gone...

man, ppl on this website love to talk out their a.ss
 4 years ago '07        #44
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
starting ur sh*t with "if u really think about it" is never gonna do your point any favors
 08-07-2013, 03:29 PM         #45
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel he is underrated because we all know he can do much better. Im not a huge drake fan but 9am n dallas is one of the best verses in the best in the last 10 years
 4 years ago '04        #46
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Drake can rap. He just hasn't put together a good album yet. n*ggas know he can do it, off the strength of his mixtapes.. but he still has to prove it.

LOL @ n*ggas calling Thank Me Later or Take Care classics. sh*ts is barely scratching "good"... and I fu*k with Drake.
 4 years ago '04        #47
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Drake is faaaaaaar from underrated, f-ck outta here. He's literally the most relevant and most popular hip hop artist in the game right now, how is he underrated? Everything he co-signs turns to gold.

He's just misrepresented and his reputation for being a simp/soft clouds peoples' opinion of him. But definitely not underrated.

R&B singing aside, he's a real dope rapper.

And calling any Drake album a classic is on some stan sh-t -- way too soon to call anything a classic, but "Thank Me Later" was one of the best albums of that year and "Take Care" was pretty dope too.
 4 years ago '06        #48
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Drake is the best rapper alive. He's popular...but nobody gives him his props skills-wise.
 4 years ago '06        #49
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
So Far Gone is one of if not the best mixtape of all time, and Take Care is a classic
 4 years ago '11        #50
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
lol Joey trying to get that feature soon
 4 years ago '09        #51
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
 LBThrizzy said:
So Far Gone is one of if not the best mixtape of all time, and Take Care is a classic

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2013, 03:50 PM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lots of talent, no Charisma.......he is not underrated, but he is not respected by many fans.........mostly because he's always coming off as super gay......
 4 years ago '06        #53
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:

[pic - click to view]

So Far Gone literally changed the sound of rap music. No mixtape had a bigger impact, and that's not for no reason.
 08-07-2013, 04:10 PM         #54
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake ripped off his style so I can see why he feels this way. But it's just that dudes don't respect him because he's soft as fu*k, emo, and always bragging about how he made it from nothing when he clearly had a nice life since a lil one. It's nothing to do with his skills, he'll never get that respect.

Besides the same could be said about all mainstream rappers. All the underground fans are biased against them. Which is most of the opinions Joe is gonna be seeing, because he's one of the top dogs of that fan base.
 4 years ago '10        #55
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9057 9057
 HipHopFactz said:
who is really hating on drake?

dude was one of the most anticipated artist before he even dropped an album, all off the back of a mixtape

how many rappers can you name on one hand that had as much buzz and majors wanting to sign them as Drake did?

50?..?...?

Drakes first album simply didn't live up to the hype,

Dude is rated highly still, just people are waiting for a classic or dope album from him.

Underrated he aint
I agree with this 100%

Someone who is as celebreated as Drake can't be underrated. Dude won a grammy, has people calling him the greatest rapper in the world, tons of fans, etc.

No where near underrated.

He's overrated if anything IMO b/c his body of work isn't deserving of the praise he gets. "Thank Me Later" was an average album IMO and "Take Care" was decent, but had no substance and a bunch of cookie cutter emo tracks.
 4 years ago '08        #56
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Budden has been fu*king with Drake for a long time

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Walmart said:
I agree with this 100%

Someone who is as celebreated as Drake can't be underrated. Dude won a grammy, has people calling him the greatest rapper in the world, tons of fans, etc.

No where near underrated.

He's overrated if anything IMO b/c his body of work isn't deserving of the praise he gets. "Thank Me Later" was an average album IMO and "Take Care" was decent, but had no substance and a bunch of cookie cutter emo tracks.

when people say he legendary already then yes he is overrated. his fans get sensitive when you talk about his albums negatively but when people talk about the likes of pac,big,nas,jay their albums get critiqued and put in their proper context...

but somehow drake is immune to all that

thank me later was average, take care was decent. that is it. if you gonna be the leader of the new school and all that stuff then show me something on ya albums. he don't do tapes at all so what else am i judging him on?

i think dude can drop a classic but the more albums he drop the less i think he will
 4 years ago '10        #58
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9057 9057
 Yung Dilla said:
He said his friend is underrated. You don't say lol. They been cool since before drake blew up lol.
Seemed like Budden wasn't so friendly whne he asked Drake for a verse (after Drake blew up) and Drake wanted to charge him 40K
 4 years ago '04        #59
slimstakez 
space
space
$672 | Props total: 4 4
Drake took Phonte style and ran with it....
 4 years ago '04        #60
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
joey made drake's lane. foh with this he wanna feature. u just saw the video where drake was going to a Joey show
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago