most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
$27,607 | Props total: 9436 9436

5 years ago '13        #42
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
n*ggas calling Take Care a classic. Wow

Half the album is filler.
 08-07-2013, 02:23 PM         #43
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Budden has been saying this for awhile, sh*t he's had him on JBTV a few times back before he blew up.
this

Budden had Drake on his blog when Drake was starting to promote So Far Gone...

man, ppl on this website love to talk out their a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #44
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
starting ur sh*t with "if u really think about it" is never gonna do your point any favors
 08-07-2013, 02:29 PM         #45
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel he is underrated because we all know he can do much better. Im not a huge drake fan but 9am n dallas is one of the best verses in the best in the last 10 years
 5 years ago '04        #46
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 9431 9431
Drake can rap. He just hasn't put together a good album yet. n*ggas know he can do it, off the strength of his mixtapes.. but he still has to prove it.

LOL @ n*ggas calling Thank Me Later or Take Care classics. sh*ts is barely scratching "good"... and I fu*k with Drake.
 5 years ago '04        #47
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
Drake is faaaaaaar from underrated, f-ck outta here. He's literally the most relevant and most popular hip hop artist in the game right now, how is he underrated? Everything he co-signs turns to gold.

He's just misrepresented and his reputation for being a simp/soft clouds peoples' opinion of him. But definitely not underrated.

R&B singing aside, he's a real dope rapper.

And calling any Drake album a classic is on some stan sh-t -- way too soon to call anything a classic, but "Thank Me Later" was one of the best albums of that year and "Take Care" was pretty dope too.
 5 years ago '11        #48
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$10,211 | Props total: 2134 2134
lol Joey trying to get that feature soon
 5 years ago '09        #49
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
 LBThrizzy said:
So Far Gone is one of if not the best mixtape of all time, and Take Care is a classic

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2013, 02:50 PM         #50
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lots of talent, no Charisma.......he is not underrated, but he is not respected by many fans.........mostly because he's always coming off as super gay......
 08-07-2013, 03:10 PM         #51
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake ripped off his style so I can see why he feels this way. But it's just that dudes don't respect him because he's soft as fu*k, emo, and always bragging about how he made it from nothing when he clearly had a nice life since a lil one. It's nothing to do with his skills, he'll never get that respect.

Besides the same could be said about all mainstream rappers. All the underground fans are biased against them. Which is most of the opinions Joe is gonna be seeing, because he's one of the top dogs of that fan base.
 5 years ago '10        #52
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11584 11584
 HipHopFactz said:
who is really hating on drake?

dude was one of the most anticipated artist before he even dropped an album, all off the back of a mixtape

how many rappers can you name on one hand that had as much buzz and majors wanting to sign them as Drake did?

50?..?...?

Drakes first album simply didn't live up to the hype,

Dude is rated highly still, just people are waiting for a classic or dope album from him.

Underrated he aint
I agree with this 100%

Someone who is as celebreated as Drake can't be underrated. Dude won a grammy, has people calling him the greatest rapper in the world, tons of fans, etc.

No where near underrated.

He's overrated if anything IMO b/c his body of work isn't deserving of the praise he gets. "Thank Me Later" was an average album IMO and "Take Care" was decent, but had no substance and a bunch of cookie cutter emo tracks.
 5 years ago '08        #53
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
Budden has been fu*king with Drake for a long time

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,688 | Props total: 9673 9673
 Walmart said:
I agree with this 100%

Someone who is as celebreated as Drake can't be underrated. Dude won a grammy, has people calling him the greatest rapper in the world, tons of fans, etc.

No where near underrated.

He's overrated if anything IMO b/c his body of work isn't deserving of the praise he gets. "Thank Me Later" was an average album IMO and "Take Care" was decent, but had no substance and a bunch of cookie cutter emo tracks.

when people say he legendary already then yes he is overrated. his fans get sensitive when you talk about his albums negatively but when people talk about the likes of pac,big,nas,jay their albums get critiqued and put in their proper context...

but somehow drake is immune to all that

thank me later was average, take care was decent. that is it. if you gonna be the leader of the new school and all that stuff then show me something on ya albums. he don't do tapes at all so what else am i judging him on?

i think dude can drop a classic but the more albums he drop the less i think he will
 5 years ago '10        #55
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11584 11584
 Yung Dilla said:
He said his friend is underrated. You don't say lol. They been cool since before drake blew up lol.
Seemed like Budden wasn't so friendly whne he asked Drake for a verse (after Drake blew up) and Drake wanted to charge him 40K
 5 years ago '04        #56
slimstakez 
space
space
$672 | Props total: 4 4
Drake took Phonte style and ran with it....
 5 years ago '04        #57
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2042 2042
joey made drake's lane. foh with this he wanna feature. u just saw the video where drake was going to a Joey show
 5 years ago '05        #58
dominicanlink12 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 3804 3804
i dont understand why people talk sh*t just to talk sh*t, clearly they've been cool for a while, clearly joe has access to drake as far as work goes, joe's said countless times that they were gonna work together, but hes hard headed, and likes going against the grain.

u really think e1 wouldnt have dished out that 40k for a drake verse if joe asked them for it, if it meant better sales?...

ya'll get me with that "joes a lame" sh*t....
 5 years ago '09        #59
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1843 1843
SO* what he trying to say is light skin n*ggas are undderrated lowkey...
 08-07-2013, 05:36 PM         #60
bmanbman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walmart said:
Seemed like Budden wasn't so friendly whne he asked Drake for a verse (after Drake blew up) and Drake wanted to charge him 40K
hmmm 40k? he got most of his features for free on NLL even wayne
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy