NBA 2K14 new blocked shot system

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '08        #101
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
2K needs to work on their a.ssociation mode more. They need to fix the trade logic between teams. Actually have the star player play more minutes than other starters. Better time outs and substitutions. Better rookies coming into the league (all the good ones that I have seen have been guards, rarely a PF or C). They also need to fix the team ratings in franchise; after a year it seems like every team has a 99 offense or defense, rating should be relative to other teams.
 4 years ago '12        #102
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 452 452
They're making a big deal out of something they use to have in the game 2-3 years ago.

Where's MyCrew?
Where are the server fixes?
Where's the improved MyPlayer/Association modes?
Where are the improved physics?

And there's way more that people have been clearly wanting in the new game hat hve ben posted on the internet.

I hope Live really improves because 2k offers nothing new
 4 years ago '09        #103
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10130 10130
Hold up fill me in bcuz I've been hustlin' for da past few yrs, ain't had time for games...does live still exist? Bcuz my bro out in Cali said it aint neva comin back n I ain't neva like 2k fr da gate...wutz goin' here?
 4 years ago '04        #104
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 theblast22 said:
maybe you need to stop playing zone
I don't play zone all day...matter of fact, the last time I played that game was January. I was playing my cousin during that time. He had Denver, we played 2 games, and out of both games, fu*kin Iguodala shot a combined 11-16 from downtown (6-9 the first game, and 5-7 the second game)....and I was guarding him for most of the game.

I'm just saying that people are cheesing the fu*k out of those step back, euro step, and fadeaway 3 point shots...And they give a 3 point shot to players that are average 3 point shooters....
 4 years ago '10        #105
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 knowughetto said:
I don't play zone all day...matter of fact, the last time I played that game was January. I was playing my cousin during that time. He had Denver, we played 2 games, and out of both games, fu*kin Iguodala shot a combined 11-16 from downtown (6-9 the first game, and 5-7 the second game)....and I was guarding him for most of the game.

I'm just saying that people are cheesing the fu*k out of those step back, euro step, and fadeaway 3 point shots...And they give a 3 point shot to players that are average 3 point shooters....
What difficultly were those games played under?
 4 years ago '04        #106
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 theblast22 said:
What difficultly were those games played under?
On Superstar....

...but I HATED playing against people online and they would just chuck up shots with Curry or Melo...even if the shot was contested, that sh*t would go in...
 4 years ago '10        #107
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 knowughetto said:
On Superstar....

...but I HATED playing against people online and they would just chuck up shots with Curry or Melo...even if the shot was contested, that sh*t would go in...
Well yeah online is pro difficulty. Kobe's shot is different on hof vs pro.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy