NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #141
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
sh*t is so smooth just makes you want to start dancing like carlton automatically

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thank you drizzy the god
 4 years ago '07        #142
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2013, 12:18 PM         #143
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake just cemented himself as a legend last night

and this track puts him above those so called "new legends" in cole and kendrick and big sean and all them weak n*ggas

fu*k this sh*t is so damn smooth
 08-06-2013, 12:20 PM         #144
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
jarule was a rapper, Drake is Music. he's aiming way higher

categorize him with the Legends.
Don't fu*king dissrespect Ja like that mane

Like as if Ja wasn't putting out quality hits wth great music behind it provided by Irv Gotti & Lil Rob back then.

Drake is following off of his father PHONTE with this singing sh*t however.
 08-06-2013, 12:22 PM         #145
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Don't fu*king dissrespect Ja like that mane

Like as if Ja wasn't putting out quality hits wth great music behind it provided by Irv Gotti & Lil Rob back then
ok ja rule is good made great music...but don't ever mention him in the same sentence and compare him to young goat drizzy..drizzy light years ahead of him
 4 years ago '11        #146
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,489 | Props total: 2696 2696
Drizzy season is upon us. Release a song like all me basically talking about f**king a lot of chicks, next wk release a track to empower them. You gotta love it

4 years ago '10        #147
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
This sh*t is pretty average.

I like the 80's feel of it but Drake has to either improve his "singing" or decide if he's gonna be a double disc album cuz he's gonna k!ll the vibe of his LP's. He sang before on tracks early in his career but amazingly enough it sounded better because it flowed better with the overall vibe of the mixtapes.

Just feels like this track is missing something, nothing pops out to you, nothing makes you say damn this sh*t is fire.

Sounds like a Gorillaz throwaway track.
 4 years ago '13        #148
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
The song isn't really catchy

It doesn't have a great melody or something that blows you away

The hook doesn't grab you

Its one of them songs you have on an album, which u don't put out as a single
 08-06-2013, 12:35 PM         #149
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ts21 said:
ok ja rule is good made great music...but don't ever mention him in the same sentence and compare him to young goat drizzy..drizzy light years ahead of him
Drake's on his 4th summer of being commericially relevant in the game and is only getting bigger and bigger. Hence Take Care going double plat while Thank Me Later like 1.5 Mil sold. HOWEVER JA PUT OUT 6 CONSECUTIVE ALBUMS FROM 99-2004. Ja's run is one of the best runs in rap period. Dude went from a gangsta sss debut to switching up his steez for the ladies yet still made hard music to compensate for Down 4 U, Always On Time, Between Me & You

Ja Rule made it acceptable for gangsta rappers to cross over with singing and a marketable thug image. Ja Rule pretty much took LL Cool J's ladies man rapper swagger and put a new twist on it (Just saying for reference cuz LL is THE father of ladies man rap). Drake is clearly continuing from where that left off in this Kanye/Wayne influenced generation.

Last edited by GOD999; 08-06-2013 at 12:39 PM..
 08-06-2013, 12:36 PM         #150
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Drake's on his 4th summer of being commericially relevant in the game and is only getting bigger and bigger. Hence Take Care going double plat while Thank Me Later like 1.5 Mil sold. HOWEVER JA PUT OUT 6 CONSECTIVE ALBUMS FROM 99-2004. Ja's run is one of the best runs in rap period. Dude went from a gangsta sss debut to switching up his steez for the ladies yet still made hard music to compensate for Down 4 U, Always On Time, Between Me & You

Ja Rule made it acceptable for gangsta rappers to cross over with singing and a marketable thug image. Ja Rule pretty much took LL Cool J's ladies man rapper swagger and put a new twist on it (Just saying for reference cuz LL is THE father of ladies man rap). Drake is clearly continuing from where that left off in this Kanye/Wayne influenced generation.
I really don't know why you typed these two paragraphs? where are you getting at?
 4 years ago '10        #151
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
Abel the GAWD would have crushed this sh*t.....

still a pretty dope track in my mind tho
 4 years ago '10        #152
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
R yall listening to this from ya laptop... becuz i just did and this song sounds wak now. ya must need headphones
 4 years ago '13        #153
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2040 2040
feelin it.
 08-06-2013, 12:47 PM         #154
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ts21 said:
I really don't know why you typed these two paragraphs? where are you getting at?
Waterhead n*gga

I clearly said Drake is on his way up. He just needs a bigger more lasting run than Ja.

But you're going to come out and front like Ja don't have no TIMELESS classics which is something Drake ain't got YET
 4 years ago '11        #155
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Lance5 said:
none of these songs were good.
Millions of people disagree with you, they can't all be wrong bruh.
 4 years ago '11        #156
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Song is dope. I know it k!lls y'all that a dude who puts out music like this still outraps all of your favorite rappers damn near, get over it. Hottest in the game, all of hip hop is in his corner too. Deal with it.
 08-06-2013, 01:03 PM         #157
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
this could be his biggest song...

Ya'll forget that theres a world outside of rap music...
my n*gga these internet rap n*ggas are fu*king lame they don't go out and expeirence sh*t..type of n*ggas who don't go to clubs or concerts cmon man lmao this sh*t bumps gonna have everyone singing this sh*t... all ages genders and races man... a song to unite people together

gonna be one of his biggest songs, sh*t sounds very authentic too not some corny a.ss pop sh*t.. love the vibe some 80's type sh*t i gurantee my parents will like it...

drizzy does it again man....hes a living legend ...lmao@ the poster above me saying drake has no timeless music...ARE YOU fu*kING STUPID? drake was doing tracks from 09 at ovo fest and everyone was going nuts...fu*k OUTTA HERE
 4 years ago '05        #158
Immaking 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 172 172
 justinjones said:
i swear he just needs to do a double album one day
This.
 4 years ago '07        #159
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487
 NoLastName said:
this a hit

same n*ggas sayin this wack gonna have a bottle of nuvo at 12 tonight with this on repeat cryin
up late textin bi*ches, "I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly"
 4 years ago '10        #160
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 bosslife11 said:
Drizzy season is upon us. Release a song like all me basically talking about f**king a lot of chicks, next wk release a track to empower them. You gotta love it

Hip Hop has become so misogynistic that ppl actually think this song is genuinely empowering toward females.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy