Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #281
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Looks like a hit. It's already number 9 on the iTunes chart.
 4 years ago '07        #282
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Drake is pretty much the gay code word now. Two dudes congregating talking about how much they dig Drake and what songs are their favorites.

It's the DOwn Low access codes.

Cuz unless you a chick I really don't understand how or why this dude from Canada who sings with Trey Songz has so many dudes panties in a bunch when he drops some soft sappy a.ss raps and sings.
 4 years ago '09        #283
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
 DUGGEY said:
Just a question, no hate or anything, but what songs off of take care would you say were the best? Or at least your favourite?
basically the rap tracks...marvins room i didn't like what he was singing about but overall that song is probably one of his best r&b tracks...i really like the songs that didn't make the album "Free Spirit" and "Club Paradise"
 4 years ago '05        #284
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3237 3237
 jp morgan said:
Drake is pretty much the gay code word now. Two dudes congregating talking about how much they dig Drake and what songs are their favorites.

It's the DOwn Low access codes.

Cuz unless you a chick I really don't understand how or why this dude from Canada who sings with Trey Songz has so many dudes panties in a bunch when he drops some soft sappy a.ss raps and sings.
"Know that I don't make music for n*ggas who don't get pus*y
So those are the ones I count on to diss me or overlook me"

He's talking about you
 08-07-2013, 10:36 AM         #285
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like eddie murphy...
 08-07-2013, 12:13 PM         #286
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After dropping lyrical gems on recent releases like "All Me," Drake gave us a taste of the variety on his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same with "Hold On, We're Going Home," a track that he and producer Noah "40" Shebib imagine being played at weddings in 10 years."It's me and 40 just channeling our Quincy Jones/Michael Jackson production duo," Drake told MTV News. "Obviously no offense to the greats, I know we're not anywhere near that — it's just us kinda doing our thing, humbly attempting."

"It's not a rap record," he added. "It's not 'Versace,' it's not 'Started From the Bottom.' In approaching this album I was like man, it would be great if we had a record that was played at weddings in 10 years or that people that are away from their families in the army could listen to. Something that just [has] timeless writing, timeless melody. So I did it with the group that we signed to OVO called Majid Jordan."The pop track contrasts nicely with grittier songs like "5 AM in Toronto," and finds Drake hoping to lock down a little love, singing, "I got my eyes on you/ You're everything that I see/ I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly."After joking about a name mix-up that's bound to happen — "[The group is] not Magic Jordan. It's Majid Jordan, even though Magic Jordan is a really cool name" — Drake explained that he and 40 collaborated with them to make what they hope will be a classic. "Majid is singing on the record with me and Jordan is his production partner. It's a great record. I'm nervous and excited and all these things about it.""I've never really put out a record like this before, so we'll see how it goes."40, who started producing for Drake on 2009's So Far Gone, also mixed his sophomore album Take Care. "What ends up happening a lot of times with our records is that, because I can do a lot of things in the studio, whether it be play instruments or produce or edit or run Pro Tools or edit vocals, whatever the case may be, I help him get out his ideas," 40 told MTV News last year. "I think that's the goal of any good producer, is to make sure the artist is delivering what they want."

song makes perfect sense...drake has that timeless fu*king track...track gonna be played at weddings and all of that sh*t

such a feel good song... sh*t just gets better with each listen
 4 years ago '07        #287
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487
there's already a million Covers for this song all over Youtube, people of all races, styles, and different backgrounds singing it

Drake makes amazing music.......Respect
 08-07-2013, 12:24 PM         #288
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
there's already a million Covers for this song all over Youtube, people of all races, styles, and different backgrounds singing it

Drake makes amazing music.......Respect
drake music brings world peace dude is a angel
 4 years ago '05        #289
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
I wonder if any of the people who are complaining about him singing were/are fans of So Far Gone or Comeback Season. It's not like he just started singing out of nowhere. I guess haters gonna hate.
 4 years ago '11        #290
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
This n*gga still whipped by Rhianna , sh*t is real ,wanting another mans girl and she wants you too but.

I feel you tho drake .

4 years ago '06        #291
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
These new artist want so bad to be like the old great ones.
 08-07-2013, 02:24 PM         #292
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima have this song playing in the delivery room while my first born is being born

thank you young angel
 08-08-2013, 11:29 AM         #293
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#3 on itunes how long did it really take me, bout to be #2 soon... Drizzzzy season
 4 years ago '07        #294
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
young angel
 4 years ago '11        #295
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Aye...thx Drake.

this song did what it was supposed to do last night...
 4 years ago '06        #296
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,337 | Props total: 694 694
 keejee said:
Aye...thx Drake.

this song did what it was supposed to do last night...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #297
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
aye this sh*t grew on me like all his sh*t. I like it
 08-09-2013, 02:22 PM         #298
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HOLLA BACK said:
I wonder if any of the people who are complaining about him singing were/are fans of So Far Gone or Comeback Season. It's not like he just started singing out of nowhere. I guess haters gonna hate.

Truuuu but he didn't start singing until this fellow North Carolinian O.G. influenced him

[pic - click to view]

Tigallo taught me ----->
 4 years ago '07        #299
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 4 years ago '06        #300
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
dl link?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy