Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
Mitch931 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 577 577
i seen a bail bondsman with face tats yesterday. you gotta think its a mind fu*k for police officers who normally arrest people that look like that
 4 years ago '05        #62
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Face ugly like a old city bus on the west side.
 4 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
for owning a tattoo shop them things look ugly as fuk

S W A N said:

[pic - click to view]

Wonder how you guys would judge this guy if you saw him on the streets. And yes he is a real doctor.
nobody talking about tats on ya arms
 4 years ago '07        #64
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Hepatitis C!
 4 years ago '12        #65
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 TheMindOf said:
Self Esteem issues too rampant in society
Hows this a self esteem issue? U actin like they got 1000000s of dollars worth of plastic surgery. Its just tattoos, and it still SHOWS their facial appearance. Nothing is hidden. And u say society. Most people arent evening tatting their faces. Except birdman, but hes an old man with millions and still in the game making money off of other peoples rap. Low self esteem for what??? And most dudes like girls with tats, and vice versa.
 4 years ago '12        #66
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:

[spoiler - click to view]

People
Black people?? U kno how many whites have holes big as plates in their ears??? They have holes in their chin to where u can see their teeth, and they can stick their tongue thru??? Tattoos of checker boards on their face?? Tats of bacon and eggs on the back of their heads?? But u got the nerve to say BLACK people? Boy fu*k u. How many blacks u kno with 4 holes in their nose and sticking knives thru them? How many blacks u kno cutting theit tongue to looks like a snakes?? Dont even try it boy.

Last edited by Trelli3Matrix; 08-07-2013 at 08:55 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #67
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
smmfh

her parents lost
Explain. The only way her parents wuld have lost is if they gave her money for school and she spent it all on tats.... Ask her parents to c if that was the case. Idiot. Shakin ur damn head like u was at the dinneer table with them. If u had s3x before marriage, ur parents lost too right? Ever skipped class? Ur parents lost, u smoke drugs? Parents lost. Ok then shut up
 4 years ago '04        #68
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 honestabe said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
 4 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
that relationship gonna go from sugar to sh*t once the money problems start... I HOPE they both are tattoo artists smh

what you say he do for a living? a Rapper???
 4 years ago '12        #70
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
hopefully she does because thats the only way shes gonna make any money. The guy will probably just continue to sell drugs until hes eventually k!lled and becomes a statistic. Seriously how do you walk into a job interview with sh*t like that on your face? n*ggas dont be thinking. Gotta understand that these rappers and basketball players that do this are already set for life and live in a fantasy world. You live in the real world
I BETTER NOT go back and see u postin bout how zimmerman was wrong for profilin martin. i better fu*kin not. How the fu*k u gone say what someone is doing?? What ur telling me that people with tats like this have no jobs?? Their are places that hire like this. And most who r blasted in the face usually WORK AT TATTO PARLORS. Im sure uve been to places in the mall where this style is appropriate. Whats "set for life" in ur own words? Some people are happy and makin it at a $10 rate job. And u speakin like u kno them, ever think that the reason they have the facial IS CUZ THEY ARE SET FOR LIFE??? That BUSINESS IS BOOMIN?? They shes an OWNER? They take risks cuz they are set regardless. And one more thing dumbass, they have such thing as tattoo removal. Like i said, i better not look at the zimmerman topics and see u on their cryin bout profiling n*gga. Lopsided mothafu*ka.
 4 years ago '09        #71
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Explain. The only way her parents wuld have lost is if they gave her money for school and she spent it all on tats.... Ask her parents to c if that was the case. Idiot. Shakin ur damn head like u was at the dinneer table with them. If u had s3x before marriage, ur parents lost too right? Ever skipped class? Ur parents lost, u smoke drugs? Parents lost. Ok then shut up
damn this guy mad.
triple posted on that rant
you stuck in the matrix I guess
 4 years ago '09        #72
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I BETTER NOT go back and see u postin bout how zimmerman was wrong for profilin martin. i better fu*kin not. How the fu*k u gone say what someone is doing?? What ur telling me that people with tats like this have no jobs?? Their are places that hire like this. And most who r blasted in the face usually WORK AT TATTO PARLORS. Im sure uve been to places in the mall where this style is appropriate. Whats "set for life" in ur own words? Some people are happy and makin it at a $10 rate job. And u speakin like u kno them, ever think that the reason they have the facial IS CUZ THEY ARE SET FOR LIFE??? That BUSINESS IS BOOMIN?? They shes an OWNER? They take risks cuz they are set regardless. And one more thing dumbass, they have such thing as tattoo removal. Like i said, i better not look at the zimmerman topics and see u on their cryin bout profiling n*gga. Lopsided mothafu*ka.
so I guess you didn't watch the video that was posted.
 4 years ago '04        #73
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,481 | Props total: 6065 6065
n*ggaz mad cause he tatted and prollly gettin to the money
 4 years ago '07        #74
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 grapedrank said:
maybe hes the CEO of his own business. why you jumping to conclusions dude?
 4 years ago '06        #75
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
I was JUST watching a hood documentary on Youtube and this n*gga is ALL OVER IT. He's a tattoo artist from Liberty City in Miami...

[video - click to view]

08-07-2013, 10:08 AM         #76
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm getting another tat this weekend
 4 years ago '05        #77
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 1384 1384
Everybody in this thread knows that dude is in school for Computer Technology.
 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM         #78
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know damn well they don't work or do anything legally to get money...... shes probably a stripper with all those tats on her and her man there is some cat thats on the corner slanging something just to make ends meet...

whatever happen to the American dream of get money and live a real life. its sad when you see so many people just either milking the goverment for whatever they can get or just being wastes to society and doing nothing but just striving on peanuts.
 08-07-2013, 10:35 AM         #79
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:

[pic - click to view]

Wonder how you guys would judge this guy if you saw him on the streets. And yes he is a real doctor.
I'm judging that creepy looking motherfu*ker even in the Dr.'s get up yo
 4 years ago '06        #80
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 71 71
 TheMindOf said:
Self Esteem issues too rampant in society
indeed
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago