When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better scorer
Tmac 96 65.31%
Durant 51 34.69%
Voters: 147. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #121
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Kadillac87 said:
T-Mac the better scorer. Durant the more efficient scorer. Durant is 7 feet and long so he can just shoot over people. He rarely breaks people down with the dribble and creates his own openings. If we're looking at it from an offensive skill set, T-Mac > Durant. Melo > Durant. If we're looking at it based on efficiency, Durant >>>
So were going to pretend like McGrady isn't a 6"8 shooting guard that towered over the majority of defenders a.ssigned to him
 4 years ago '06        #122
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Tmac in his prime would school the sh*t out of KD
Everyone that said KD needs to die
This ain't even a debate

Only little kids think KD is better
Talmbout height advantage?
Teams threw 4-5 different guys at different positions throughout games and doubled Tmac as soon as he touched the ball sometimes and would still score making it look easy
fu*k outta here, KD 6'11 and can't even post up 6'7 SFs nightly

Thread should have been ended on the second page.

KD might have the better career tho
 4 years ago '08        #123
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 iSpeakGenius said:
T-Mac was a monster.. he did whatever he wanted to whenever. Injuries just prevented him from reaching that next level.

T-Mac had 0 help in Orlando. Just think about a healthy Grant Hill and T-Mac in Orlando...
a helathy t mac and dwight
 4 years ago '06        #124
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
space
$1,958 | Props total: 5756 5756
Melo>>>
 4 years ago '11        #125
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 2839 2839
Durants more efficient. But tmac could create his shot regardless who was on him (except kg)
Give prime tmac Westbrook. Durante got exposed w/o harden and westbrook
 08-06-2013, 06:48 AM         #126
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I agree. I'm confident in saying that that the scoring leader during T Mac's time, had higher points than any of KDs scoring titles.
 Tha Problum said:
So is t-mac's scoring title with 28 points on 41% shooting more impressive than kevin durant's scoring title of 28 points on .496% shooting?
 Impeccable said:
When u take more shots and aren't in need of FTs, yes
Stop.

Tracy McGrady took 269 more shots. & Kevin Durant also shot ONE more free throw. People just hating just to hate now without knowing ball
 4 years ago '06        #127
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
Easily T-Mac
 4 years ago '08        #128
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,275 | Props total: 8678 8678
T-Mac >> Durant

Not even close. T-Mac if he had stayed healthy could have been one of the GOATs. His game was just ridiculous.

People in here saying that Durant is a better scorer based on percentages are failing to realize who Durant has on his team. T-Mac didn't have any help in Orlando, he was the one getting double teamed.

Durant has other options in Westbrook and Ibaka (mainly Westbrook). Durant can get more open looks which are higher percentage shots. OKC as a team has great players, something that T-Mac never had in Orlando to give him any cushion but he was still dominant.

It's like if you compare LeBron's stats in Cleveland when he was the only option to now with Miami when he has 2 other stars next to him. Why do you think he's been shooting over 50% in Miami? Because he has easier looks now overall as Wade/Bosh can draw off defenders.
 4 years ago '10        #129
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrisdunk said:
n*ggas on this site are fu*king clueless. Great scorers always get to the FT line.

Can't believe one n*gga said LeBron isn't a great scorer.

Lebron could win every scoring title if he wanted to.

[video - click to view]

These boys is wild, Lebron is 3rd all time in ppg(behind Mike and Wilt) but he's not an elite scorer.
 4 years ago '10        #130
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5900 5900
Tracy
 08-06-2013, 08:47 AM         #131
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see how anyone can say this argument isn't close in either direction, the argument is scoring so all that other sh*t ain't important in trying to plead cases..... you honestly can't go wrong here just talking about scoring either direction.... T Mac used to make that sh*t look effortless too.....

KD is more consistent, both guys can get to the basket, KD and T-Mac handles and speed at getting to the basket are both amazing to me, when you look at them both you wouldn't think they were capable of some of things they did and do, I'm rocking with T-Mac my favorite player all time, you actually building a team I think any coach would go with KD

KD I believe is at that stage where Bron was where everyone was questioning his game as far as k!ller instinct, defers the ball too much, doesn't post up enough etc. there's still facets of his game that are being taken to the next level, I personally think that he can score way more than he does and the fact that his career high is just 52 pts is kind of ridiculous...... but yea not making any excuses for him but none of us know what T-Mac really could've been not even based off of injuries but its known that he didn't put his all into the game as most great players do, I definitely would've loved to see a more mature healthy T-Mac
 4 years ago '05        #132
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
until Durant scores 13 points in 13 seconds like T-Mac... T-Mac will forever be the best scorer ever... not player but scorer
 4 years ago '06        #133
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
The better scorer is TMac. He could score in more ways. Durant seems to be the better shooter but there is a reason his career high is 52.
 4 years ago '11        #134
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 7836 7836
Durant.... end this sh*t!
 4 years ago '10        #135
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
T-Mac was a volume scorer. Durant is efficient as fu*k. I'm looking at T-Mac's prime scoring years and he averaged 20-24 shots a game. Durant took under 18 last year and shot 51%. Not to mention that T-Mac was never coming close to 50-40-90.

I think people are either being too nostalgic or mistaking the fact that T-Mac was probably better 1 on 1 off the dribble as meaning he was a better scorer
 4 years ago '05        #136
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
Sorry, but anyone who says T-Mac doesn't know basketball. Efficiency matters. In T-Mac's absolute prime (2000-2003 with Orlando), he was roughly a.455/.370/.760 guy. Those are incredible numbers, but they don't even touch Durant's CAREER numbers of .475/.373/.884 - let alone the ridiculous 50/40/90 year he had last season.

Sure, there's some context to those numbers. It's fair to wonder if Durant would be as efficient without Westbrook and McGrady had some bad luck with his teammates' health over the years (Hill, Yao). But Durant's height and otherworldly accuracy would give him the advantage regardless of the circumstances.
 4 years ago '10        #137
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Kingpin 313 said:
Durant could have won 4 scoring titles in a row he got westbrook who takes alot of shots and still put up them numbers

T-mac is fu*king overrated just like iverson on this site
naw we has how he did without russy in the line up against the grizz
 4 years ago '13        #138
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Tha Problum said:
Stop.

Tracy McGrady took 269 more shots. & Kevin Durant also shot ONE more free throw. People just hating just to hate now without knowing ball
I clearly said Mac took more shots. Durant had FAR more FTs

hustlershope84 said:

These boys is wild, Lebron is 3rd all time in ppg(behind Mike and Wilt) but he's not an elite scorer.
You are a stupid n*gga. So if a n*gga did layups all day and dropped 30 a game, he must be an incredibly scorer.

Airbarto1 said:
Sorry, but anyone who says T-Mac doesn't know basketball. Efficiency matters. In T-Mac's absolute prime (2000-2003 with Orlando), he was roughly a.455/.370/.760 guy. Those are incredible numbers, but they don't even touch Durant's CAREER numbers of .475/.373/.884 - let alone the ridiculous 50/40/90 year he had last season.

Sure, there's some context to those numbers. It's fair to wonder if Durant would be as efficient without Westbrook and McGrady had some bad luck with his teammates' health over the years (Hill, Yao). But Durant's height and otherworldly accuracy would give him the advantage regardless of the circumstances.
You are one stupid n*gga How good of a shooter you are does not matter. Especially if you take less shots.

Bird did 50/40/90 on 29.9. Is he a better scorer than Durant? Jordan? Kobe?

Last edited by Impeccable; 08-06-2013 at 11:01 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #139
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 AceBoogie said:
T Mac but Durant is close.
This.
 4 years ago '13        #140
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,309 | Props total: 24422 24422
TMac thats not even a question doggie
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy