Better scorer: Prime Tmac vs Durant

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better scorer
Tmac 96 65.31%
Durant 51 34.69%
Voters: 147. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-06-2013, 12:23 AM         #101
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
You don't have control when you reach your prime, it occurs with maturity. This quote is the sounds of a player who is just eager to win now, and not fully understand that the prime of your career is when the "mental game catches up with your physical game".. It's obvious to anyone that KD is not in his prime and has a lot to learn.

No different from a kid saying he wants to do adult sh*t "Yea everyone says I can do this when I get older, but I feel like I'm old enough to do it NOW!".. Same sh*t. KD is not in his prime.
n*gga if he says he's in his prime, he's in his prime.
Durant is a grown a.ss man, not a little kid with aspirations to be a fireman or president. It's HIS body, he KNOWS what he can and cannot do.
 08-06-2013, 12:28 AM         #102
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bond 007 said:
the hate on durants ft is because of all the phantom calls he gets. ive never seen so many questionable calls from any other star.
I was just about to type this
Why the fu*k you n*ggas think n*ggas keep bringin up how many FT's Durant takes a game like they're all legit?
We gon sit here an forget about how everytime Durant swings his arms into the defender its a shooting foul even though thats illegal?
 08-06-2013, 12:31 AM         #103
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Durant isn't in his prime. He knows that. Everyone knows that. You can't take every piece of media as gospel.

Defying logic because, an extremely humble, Durant claims he's at his prime...

He has a long way to go.
Durant's humble but he's not that humble. Him saying "well I still believe I got a little ways to go before I'm at my prime" wouldn't make him any less humble then saying he's already entering his prime. In fact that's actually more c*cky.
Durant is in his prime n*gga, he's not at his PEAK, but he's in his prime. Just like Lebron has been in his prime and is just nearing his peak.
 4 years ago '07        #104
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 INFAMOUS said:
mac by miles

better debate is mac vs melo
How's Sanchez looking in camp?

I find it hilarious that the two people you stan the most are Melo and Mark Sanchez
 4 years ago '07        #105
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga if he says he's in his prime, he's in his prime.
Durant is a grown a.ss man, not a little kid with aspirations to be a fireman or president. It's HIS body, he KNOWS what he can and cannot do.
Like Hold That said, entering you prime is learning how to play the game physically and mentally.

He doesn't know how to play the game perfectly mentally, regardless of what he "says."

I guess if he told you he could jump over a school bus you'd believe him because "he knows his body better than anyone else"
 08-06-2013, 12:36 AM         #106
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Durant can't even post up n*gga is garbage at posting up littler players He just tries to use his athleticism to blow past them. What did Tmac do when he was being guarded by smaller players?

[video - click to view]

Durant's post moves are dam near non existant

MythMade said:
Like Hold That said, entering you prime is learning how to play the game physically and mentally.

He doesn't know how to play the game perfectly mentally, regardless of what he "says."

I guess if he told you he could jump over a school bus you'd believe him because "he knows his body better than anyone else"
Are you in Durant's mental? Shut the fu*k up then
I GUARANTEE you, you don't see ANY better production from Durant than you do now
 08-06-2013, 12:41 AM         #107
Slimbutta23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Solitary Genius said:
Durant never put up over 60 in his career YET!, n*gga never averaged over 30... stop the fu*kin comparisons

Tmac is the SAME sh*t KD was but stronger and more tenacious on both ends.....
Bruh Durant averaged 30 PPG in 2010 on 47% shooting you mean to tell me Durant could'nt average 32.1 PPG on 45% shooting(McGrady FG% that year) if he wanted gfoh.Pull up a season n*gga where McGrady was more efficient THAN KD,Durant is a way better scorer than McGrady.Like i said Durant would average 32-35 PPG if he chuked as many shots as bruh did.

Last edited by Slimbutta23; 08-06-2013 at 12:44 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #108
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MythMade said:
How's Sanchez looking in camp?

I find it hilarious that the two people you stan the most are Melo and Mark Sanchez
this n*gga stay talking bout sanchez son

shut the fu*k up already n*gga jesus christ
 08-06-2013, 12:51 AM         #109
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Lebron is and has been at his peak physically for a while, I truly believes he still has ways to progress his game past what it is now. Post game most notably, outside shooting which he showed improvement in last year.

Durant, is no way in his prime. He's just not man. Let's be real. Whatever you have against me to the side...let's just be real on one thing....DURANT IS NOT IN HIS PRIME.

Not only is he not in his prime as an overall player. He's not in his career prime. He's playing with a ball dominant SG Russel Westbrook.

Imagine the numbers Kevin could have without Russy (no hate to russ but lets be real). Most notably I think you'd see his playmaking ability shine. He's always been an underrated facilitator.

His scoring would absolutely increase (albeit at a possibly less efficient clip)

KD isn't in his prime. Melo Prime, Lebron Pretty Much Prime, Chris Paul prob over. KD not prime.
I don't see Lebron's jumper improving any more than its at right now. I see him just being able to get to the spots he knows he's comfortable at easier. Bron's jumper at this point in time isn't terrible, he just has spots he shoots better at than others on the floor. His post moves could get a little better with practice though.

Lol I hold no grudges when discussing topics unrelated to them. But I believe Durant's in his prime He's not gonna put up any more points than he did this season because he wants to be like Lebron an sacrifice that for efficiency. How much more efficient is he gonna get? Is he gonna be jump shooting at 55%? I doubt it. The only thing that I can see him improving at, like Lebron, is his post game. Durant's already adept at drawing fouls, adept at getting to the rim and probably the 2nd best shooter in the league. I don't see his defense improving that much either tbh unless he puts on some weight, which I think he's past due for already since he's been playing comfortably at what he's at right now.

I don't believe in a career prime, because you can play that game with numerous other players an say "if they played with or didn't play with "insert player" then ....". What you do on the team you're on is what you do, anything else is just playing the what if game.

Those 2 clips mean nothing
 4 years ago '08        #110
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Tmac because he had a bigger arsonal, he was ridiculously versatile off the dribble. That's something that KD can develop in a few years if he wants. Tmac just had a natural gift to take the ball to the rim, he had a natural swag that couldn't be captured in stats, KD just doesn't have that.

I just can't imagine with tmac & KD in a 1 on 1 situation with Tmac not winning it, offensively or defensively.
 08-06-2013, 12:55 AM         #111
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol and n*ggas keep bringin up Durant's efficiency like he isn't able to get the shots he wants because he has other offensive threats on his team. Durant has Westbrook who is JUST as dangerous offensively to the other team as he is. T-Mac had NOBODY and all the defense was focused on him, wasn't NOBODY there to help him get the shots he needed or to distract the defense from him and if he didn't jack up shots, who was scoring on the Magic? Juwan Howard
 4 years ago '05        #112
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4271 4271
 WavyCrockett said:
Durant can't even post up n*gga is garbage at posting up littler players He just tries to use his athleticism to blow past them. What did Tmac do when he was being guarded by smaller players?

Durant's post moves are dam near non existant

Are you in Durant's mental? Shut the fu*k up then
I GUARANTEE you, you don't see ANY better production from Durant than you do now

Please watch some games first then formulate an opinion. He's actually got a really nice post game and looks comfortable being there which is half the battle in the post. He just doesnt go there enough. More than likely because of the offense being ran.

Scored damn near everytime he went down there against the grizz and rockets in the playoffs.
 4 years ago '10        #113
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Kd..............

T-Mac is the better ball handler

but Durant is the better shooter and finisher. Has a better overall touch for getting the ball in the rim . He's also more clutch and has been further in the playoffs.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 08-06-2013 at 01:05 AM..
 08-06-2013, 01:05 AM         #114
The Dark Kn1ght  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how cats dont ever hate on tmac fg% when it's practically AIish
 08-06-2013, 01:12 AM         #115
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Kd..............

T-Mac is the better ball handler

but Durant is the better shooter and finisher. Has a better overall touch for getting the ball in the rim . He's also more clutch and has been further in the playoffs.
lol no
I don't even believe I have to post why I'm saying no
 4 years ago '13        #116
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,842 | Props total: 1071 1071
A n*gga really said KD is more clutch than tmac

Yall keep saying KD is a better scorer cause he shoots better.

Tmac was an unguardable scorer. KD looked up to Tmac and Tmac influenced him

Tmac was takin 500 3s at .386 at one point

The Dark Kn1ght said:
funny how cats dont ever hate on tmac fg% when it's practically AIish
Funny how u don't know how stupid this post was

Last edited by Impeccable; 08-06-2013 at 01:20 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #117
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 INFAMOUS said:
this n*gga stay talking bout sanchez son

shut the fu*k up already n*gga jesus christ
Then finally admit he's garbage instead of pointing the finger at everyone around him

08-06-2013, 01:25 AM         #118
The Dark Kn1ght  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Then finally admit he's garbage instead of pointing the finger at everyone around him

dude thinks sanchez is nice lol

I don't even know any jets fans who like dude.....how is this possible
 4 years ago '13        #119
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
 Kingpin 313 said:

T-mac is fu*king overrated just like iverson on this site

[video - click to view]

08-06-2013, 02:46 AM         #120
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:
Tmac because he had a bigger arsonal, he was ridiculously versatile off the dribble.
/thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy