Better scorer: Prime Tmac vs Durant

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Better scorer
Tmac 96 65.31%
Durant 51 34.69%
Voters: 147. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #21
Eazy123 665 heat pts665
space
avatar space
space
$15,081 | Props total: 25596 25596
durant put up 30, 27, 28 in the scoring titles he won
if he played in the early 00s, he winning a scoring title, once, maybe twice, with those numbers
 4 years ago '04        #22
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Eazy123 said:
durant put up 30, 27, 28 in the scoring titles he won
if he played in the early 00s, he winning a scoring title, once, maybe twice, with those numbers
TMac won the scoring title at 28PPG.
 4 years ago '10        #23
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,890 | Props total: 5062 5062
You can't deny tmac's skillset

But with all that's said

I'd take Durant by a hair
 4 years ago '10        #24
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
TMac, but it's close...TMAC had a very underrated post game
 4 years ago '10        #25
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
The correct answer is Durant... Look at the numbers.

I was a huge T-mac fan but lets be serious here..

T-mac took far more shot than what Durant takes (only 17 attempts this season). Durant's efficiency is superior next to T-mac's.

Durant won 3 straight scoring titles for a reason.

At the end of both of their careers it wont even be a debate...

Bottom line is that if Durant took as many shots as T-mac, he would average about 40 PPG...
 4 years ago '10        #26
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
For two years tmac was a monster.
 4 years ago '10        #27
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
If tmac had Westbrook and harden in Orlando he would have two rings.
 4 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Durant.

He gets his almost effortlessly on less shots. Doesn't make.tmac any less of a beast, but from a pure scoring stand point, there hadn't been many in this league who can average what he averages with another ball dominant player on the team. Durant can score with and without the ball.
 4 years ago '09        #29
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
I got love for T-Mac, but I got to go with Durant, not by much though.
 4 years ago '11        #30
Cosmo Kramer 2286 heat pts2286
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 7575 7575

[video - click to view]


13 points in 35 seconds..
 4 years ago '11        #31
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 A.G said:
Durant is better at the rim, from mid range, long range and at the free throw line. He's a more explosive scorer as well.

I don't see a comparison here..

 prettyklever said:
The correct answer is Durant... Look at the numbers.

I was a huge T-mac fan but lets be serious here..

T-mac took far more shot than what Durant takes (only 17 attempts this season). Durant's efficiency is superior next to T-mac's.

Durant won 3 straight scoring titles for a reason.

At the end of both of their careers it wont even be a debate...

Bottom line is that if Durant took as many shots as T-mac, he would average about 40 PPG...
 #TheReturn said:
Durant.

He gets his almost effortlessly on less shots. Doesn't make.tmac any less of a beast, but from a pure scoring stand point, there hadn't been many in this league who can average what he averages with another ball dominant player on the team. Durant can score with and without the ball.


THIS! Its really not EVEN CLOSE. Like seriously.
 4 years ago '12        #32
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
durant has been top 3 in FTA for 4 years now. n*gga took over 800 free throw attempts 800!!!!!!! in 2009...took over 700 this year...n*gga is hot trash
 4 years ago '08        #33
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,442 | Props total: 2082 2082
Durant has some of the weakest scoring titles in NBA history.... Tmac was KD on steroids with defense
 4 years ago '06        #34
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
Tmac. Everybody talking mac not being a scoring champ selectivly forgot that mac had two but also there were better scorers then. Mac had to compete with a.i. Da gawd, bean, shaq, kg, dirk, pierce, peja and vc all in there primes
 4 years ago '10        #35
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 bmandagod said:
durant has been top 3 in FTA for 4 years now. n*gga took over 800 free throw attempts 800!!!!!!! in 2009...took over 700 this year...n*gga is hot trash
Yall are silly... Durant averaged 9.3, 7.6, and 8.7 free throw attempts the last 3 years.

T-Mac has had years of averaging 9.7, 7.6 and 7.5....

Free throws shouldnt even be discussed they are so close.

Must be Durant haters..
 4 years ago '10        #36
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Solitary Genius said:
Durant has some of the weakest scoring titles in NBA history.... Tmac was KD on steroids with defense
T-mac definitely wasnt known as a defender.

I'm still a huge T-mac and Durant fan but we can't make up stuff here.
 4 years ago '13        #37
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 916 916
What kinda question is this

Tmac is a top 5 scorer of all time

Tmac=AI=Kobe

Durant is the best scorer in the league tho


Last edited by Impeccable; 08-05-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #38
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 prettyklever said:
Yall are silly... Durant averaged 9.3, 7.6, and 8.7 free throw attempts the last 3 years.

T-Mac has had years of averaging 9.7, 7.6 and 7.5....

Free throws shouldnt even be discussed they are so close.

Must be Durant haters..
tmac never took over 600 free throws in a season...........kd took over 750 this year...over 650 in 2010..and 840 in 09...but in 2011 he only took a smaller amount because he missed some games and that woulda been enough freethrows to put him back over the 600 mark again...
 4 years ago '10        #39
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 bmandagod said:
tmac never took over 600 free throws in a season...........kd took over 750 this year...over 650 in 2010..and 840 in 09...but in 2011 he only took a smaller amount because he missed some games and that woulda been enough freethrows to put him back over the 600 mark again...
Maybe that's because T-mac never played a full season???? smh

That's why they have a thing called averages. The amount of free throws they take in a season doesn't matter. Its how many they averaged per game.

Never look at total numbers when trying to compare something. Averages tell the truth.

Its sort of how LeBron stans say he's the best because he was the first player to reach 20,000 career points. When in fact, Jordan went to college and had better averages through their first 10 seasons....


Last edited by prettyklever; 08-05-2013 at 05:31 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #40
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$7,506 | Props total: 1777 1777
 Eazy123 said:
people bringing up KD scoring titles, but right now there no big time scorers.... kobe, melo, kd, westbrook... thats it

tmac played in a time where n*ggas foreal put the ball in the bucket... ai, kobe, vc,tmac, duncan, shaq, pierce, houston
n*gga What You can tell you don't know what the fu*k you talking about.How are those the only big time scorers today?n*gga you failed to mention LeBron,Rose,Harden,Wade,Love,Curry and alot mo n*ggas foh.And then most of the n*ggas you mentioned with T-Mac like Pierce,Kobe,& Duncan are still playing at an elite level today.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy