Aug 5 - Video shows brutal beating of teen on bus

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #101
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Mr. Moses said:
Don't get me wrong, the kid didn't deserve an a.ss whipping and the 3 kids definitely should get locked up over it, but are you really gonna pretend like 13 year olds don't know what's going on and that simply offering to sell someone some weed is a "crime" worth reporting/being punished over?

For all we know, the kid reported them just to be irritating.

Telling because someone offered to sell you weed? This is what y'all n*ggas are teaching your kids now? When you have a child you're going to tell them that reporting someone simply asking you if you're good on green is the "right thing to do"?

Y'all n*ggas.
I understand that weed is NOT as big of a deal as most people make it out to be, but 13 year olds selling weed is NOT cool. And I sure in the hell dont want kids on the loose selling it to my daughter at that young of an age. If its that big of a deal that you have to go as far to breaking someone's arm to get a point across, then you probably shouldn't even be apart of it.
 4 years ago '10        #102
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 xoutchucky said:
muhfu*kas talking about it should've been a 1 on 1 f!ght saying he was younger but had no problem with a 28 year old grown a.ss man pulling out a gun and shooting a 17 year old for f!ghting . Got a problem with jumping but not a pus*y using a gun

white people crack me up dawg

Aint you the same n*gga who was yelling "Free C-murder" a few days ago?

The same C-murder who in Jail for shooting a 16 year old child to death

Go to sleep you f*ggot hypocrite
 4 years ago '04        #103
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 S.TEX said:
this country is a.ss backwards at times. The bus driver didn't do sh*t because he could've been fired and sued by their parents (ain't it crazy? ). sh*t's so bad people stay out of helping others for facing legal and financial ramifications.
This. My wife's a teacher and when she worked in the high school she wasn't legally allowed to physically stop f!ghts. She was legally required to get the school security, which could take a long a.ss time.

If I were the bus driver I would have beat the sh*t out of those kids though and took the punishment after.
 4 years ago '10        #104
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 xoutchucky said:
I'm from New Orleans you idiot. I know for a fact that C murder didn't pull the trigger of the gun that k!lled that dude. I guess guilt or innocence doesn't mean sh*t when it comes to a black male huh? You a lil bi*ch boy. We can meet up where ever and get it poppin
Shut up. Crybaby f*ggot.

I guess you were there and SAW the whole thing

Ay... And if he stupid enough to know who did it but decide to take the wrap for "his boy", then his dumb a.ss deserve to be in Jail.

Don't need n*ggas like THIS on the streets no way

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #105
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
Bus driver would've got destroyed if he stepped in
 4 years ago '06        #106
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
this sh*t is embarassing. black ppl coming in here condoning this behavior and making excuses for those three black kids like its ok to sell drugs and gang up on a 13 y/o kid then try and place blame on the victim like he did something wrong. white ppl see these videos and read these comments and its no wonder why they look at us like savages and bottom feeders of the world. the whole image and persona of the "aggressive black male" is a huge reason why zimmerman was acquitted for his crimes. And us blacks keeps fueling this fire and wonder why justice seems to be so unfair for us.
 4 years ago '04        #107
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 jha84 said:
this sh*t is embarassing. black ppl coming in here condoning this behavior and making excuses for those three black kids like its ok to sell drugs and gang up on a 13 y/o kid then try and place blame on the victim like he did something wrong. white ppl see these videos and read these comments and its no wonder why they look at us like savages and bottom feeders of the world. the whole image and persona of the "aggressive black male" is a huge reason why zimmerman was acquitted for his crimes. And us blacks keeps fueling this fire and wonder why justice seems to be so unfair for us.
Yeah, the whole "code of the streets," and the kid got what he deserved for snitching thing is really stupid. However, I like to think this is an isolated incident and that the people saying the victim got what he deserved for snitching are either young ignorant persons lacking positive life experience between other groups in society or just straight trolls. Unfortunately, White, Black, or Purple, we read or view reports such as this and the majority of this country feels it's easier to simply stereotype. Most of the problem itself is with the news. When was the last time they reported something inspirational?
 4 years ago '04        #108
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 r.burgundy said:
tha entire "no snitching" mentality comes directly from slavery.in 250 known slave revolts,every last 1 was thwarted by a slave who "snitched".slaves were enticed to snitch wi tha possible promise of freedom.so slaves developed a code called "tell nothing".as tha white man is still tha judge,jury,and executioner in this country,"tell nothing" is still in full effect

as for that 13 year old,he got what he deserved,which was an a.ss kickin.fu*k ya sellin brothers out for these people
 r.burgundy said:
not because he reported a crime,but its because he is sellin out his own to tha white man.these kids are sellin weed.that sh*t is damn near legal now.insurrection by slaves was also illegal.should tha slaves that told get a pass for reportin a "crime"

i think their is no greater shame or savage than 1 who would possibly put some of their own thru this criminal justice system for no damn reason.blacks face 3x tha punishment that whites face when goin to court.anybody supports that is a savage

my son or daughter will know betta.they will understand this system in and out.but let me let cissero explain it
incredibly relevant video. whether you are telling on your own or not, there is not goodness in snitching. cats just don't understand.

UcantCme said:
you are a fu*king idiot.
you, sir, are a lover of government and it's obvious. all they do is want a piece of what you have and give you what in return?? not no where as much as they are taking. why can't u c that? you're so caught up in the matrix that they can't do no wrong in your eyes. they are hypocritical and evil. all they care about in money. this country is a business, not a democracy yet people like you can't see any of that and become caught up in the rules of things, and not the morality of things. you'll see.

DaViLLe726 said:
You Are Absolutely Wrong.
If this kid ended up dead this bus driver would look even worse.
You don't let someone get beat to death when 3 KIDS are doing it and you are a grown adult.
No one is going to go after a bus driver for breaking up an a.ss whooping like that. He didn't have to jump in and start swinging but he could have jumped in and separated them from repeatedly kicking the kid on the ground...but he didn't and thats why the neglect charge will stick.
yea, the bus driver should have tried to intervene, say something or do something to stop this kid from continually getting beat. i wouldn't have jumped right in however after a while, enough is enough. i still don't think that it's his responsibility to put his life in danger and he has a choice to not do so, however, he should have don't something in the mean time of him calling the cops to try and save this kid from receiving all of this a.ss whooping when he only deserved some of it.

BiZz said:
disgusting. Little man obviously isn't into drugs so he did what he felt was right. Hopefully he stopped another child from being introduced to weed at such a young age.

Throw the book at these f*ggots
again, here we go with the prison mentality. if you fu*k up, no matter the age, put them in jail. that's going to solve everything. yall so fu*king retarded sometimes. i guess you're another cop lover. sooner or later, you're going to want something different.

Mr Connoisseur said:
typical, 3 cowardly blackies jumping some helpless kid, and when he's down they keep on stomping them.

imo the kid souldn't ave gone and told, i mean someone asking you if you wanna buy some weed isnt a life or death situation, and if he just went on with life, instead of going out of his way to consciously think "hey i'm going to get these guys in trouble",he'd be fine right now.

but thats not saying i condone what these nignorant a.ss **** kids did. intimidate the young'n, tell him he gotta pay you 20 bucks or he's going to get beat up. dont jump a kid 2 years younger, you fu*kin animals.

its sad these savages will never develop into contributing members of society, just be another negative stat and be a burden on us tax paying whities for the next 25years.
again, all yall tax paying whites should shut the fu*k up and deal with sh*t. atrocities happen early and often in this country and the worse ones are committed by y'all tax paying whites yet you have the nerve to judge one situation and ridicule them for these acts as if snowden didn't release information of treachery being committed daily by gov't agencies WHO LIE TO OUR fu*kING FACE. those lies affect millions of people however these kids, WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME SORT OF MORALS ABOUT THEMSELVES, believe it or not, acted out an aggressive, viscious attack to make a point. oh how ye white folks love to judge, jury and execute us colored folks for actions taught to us by yall crackers.

UcantCme said:
doesnt have sh*t to do with race, you just want to make it about race....any person that cant f!ght on their own and needs others to jump someone else are straight bi*chmade. end of story.

kinda like the fact that trayvon was black?
agree with first point....what the fu*k are you talking about trayvon for second point????
 4 years ago '06        #109
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 4 years ago '10        #110
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
 getyagameup said:
incredibly relevant video. whether you are telling on your own or not, there is not goodness in snitching. cats just don't understand.

you, sir, are a lover of government and it's obvious. all they do is want a piece of what you have and give you what in return?? not no where as much as they are taking. why can't u c that? you're so caught up in the matrix that they can't do no wrong in your eyes. they are hypocritical and evil. all they care about in money. this country is a business, not a democracy yet people like you can't see any of that and become caught up in the rules of things, and not the morality of things. you'll see.

yea, the bus driver should have tried to intervene, say something or do something to stop this kid from continually getting beat. i wouldn't have jumped right in however after a while, enough is enough. i still don't think that it's his responsibility to put his life in danger and he has a choice to not do so, however, he should have don't something in the mean time of him calling the cops to try and save this kid from receiving all of this a.ss whooping when he only deserved some of it.

again, here we go with the prison mentality. if you fu*k up, no matter the age, put them in jail. that's going to solve everything. yall so fu*king retarded sometimes. i guess you're another cop lover. sooner or later, you're going to want something different.

again, all yall tax paying whites should shut the fu*k up and deal with sh*t. atrocities happen early and often in this country and the worse ones are committed by y'all tax paying whites yet you have the nerve to judge one situation and ridicule them for these acts as if snowden didn't release information of treachery being committed daily by gov't agencies WHO LIE TO OUR fu*kING FACE. those lies affect millions of people however these kids, WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME SORT OF MORALS ABOUT THEMSELVES, believe it or not, acted out an aggressive, viscious attack to make a point. oh how ye white folks love to judge, jury and execute us colored folks for actions taught to us by yall crackers.

agree with first point....what the fu*k are you talking about trayvon for second point????
so me calling someone an idiot means all that sh*t you wrote? shut the fu*k up with your conspiracy theory bullsh*t you are always talking about.

and it was in response to what jazzy said
 4 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
your sh*t fu*ked up if you're "black" and you have Rain cosigning you
 4 years ago '04        #112
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Mr. Future said:

08-08-2013, 12:23 PM         #113
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo this guy got a co-sign from RA1N
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy