Aug 5 - Video shows brutal beating of teen on bus

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2013, 10:19 PM         #81
rvjuggernaut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is one sorry pus*y a.ss bus driver....omg your a grown a.ss man and all u do is look and back up..... damn they dont give bus drivers training for this
 4 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
race had nothing to do with it

4 years ago '08        #83
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
 Mr. Moses said:
It's like catching the criminals ain't enough for these honkies, now even innocent bystanders can get charged if they don't dare risk their health trying to save their goofy a.sses from getting stomped out for their tattletelling.

The honkies in this thread quick to give a lecture about "Stop snitching" and trying to make beating up a tattle tell a black thing but are just fine with a senior citizen getting criminal charges for not getting physical with three angered and violent teens

Bet you. you wouldnt like it if i called you a niiigger
 4 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
Im sorry but I would have had to jack one of them lil n*ggas up and deal with the consequences later.
 08-06-2013, 11:08 PM         #85
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb ghetto black kids
 4 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 stabbin101 said:
Dumb ghetto black kids
why are you bringing race into it?..it's clearly not race related
 4 years ago '12        #87
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,221 | Props total: 7595 7595
The fu*k? They might charge the bus driver with Child Neglect? So if he goes and hits one of the kids then he gets charged with Child Neglect, but if he doesn't help the kid getting beat up he gets charged with Child Neglect. THE fu*k?!
 4 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 ra1n said:
It is race related. For example, asian kids would never do that to a white kid.

You guys see any white person and you want to beat the sh*t out of him because of "400 years of systematic oppression and slavery". It's ingrained in your mind.
stop playing the race card
 4 years ago '07        #89
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313
damned if you do damned if you don't... damn shame
 4 years ago '11        #90
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
they might as well start hitting us with hate crimes too when people are outnumbered like that...that was a savage a.ss whoopin so if you told me they was anti-cac i might believe it...psych evaluations and all that will figure out if its legit a hate crime tho..

cacs wont stfu either way
 4 years ago '11        #91
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 BlessInTheSky said:
The fu*k? They might charge the bus driver with Child Neglect? So if he goes and hits one of the kids then he gets charged with Child Neglect, but if he doesn't help the kid getting beat up he gets charged with Child Neglect. THE fu*k?!
this. PLUS they woulda gave the driver that work unless he was some ol' scary vicious bus drivin n*ggaa.
 4 years ago '10        #92
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
What the fu*k is wrong with you dummies

[pic - click to view]

Do none of you watch the actual news? it was announced by the police department like 3 Days ago that there aren't gonna be any charges against the Bus Driver.

He good. He got to retire the NEXT DAY. With a pension. No charged either.

If I see one more person try to make this n*gga the victim to try to deflect from what actually happened here with these three fu*k n*ggas, Ima slap the sh*t out of you.

I swear, y'all just love being mad about nothing
 4 years ago '04        #93
ins109 
space
space
space
$400 | Props total: 452 452
Them little f*ck boys wasn't about nothin. 3 on 1 and all they got is 2 black eyes and a fractured hand? They ought to be embarrassed.
 4 years ago '10        #94
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Lol white people act like they ain't never seen sopranos
 4 years ago '08        #95
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 slickbak said:
I understand you anger, I felt the same way, but these are rotten thugs, chances are that they will probably return with guns or catch you when you least expect in a act of vengeance. The bus driver was scared for a good reason.

The kid that was jumped survived with only a broken are and some lost money, he was brave enough to report one of the kids for trying to sell him drugs, so he sounds like he had a good head on his shoulders. Hope he become successful.

Those monsters deserve to be given life in prison with chance of severe beatings and starvation.
life in prison really btw not condoning their actions(not a fan of unfair advantage) but hope a lesson was learned snitches get stitches(or worse) could have easily just said no thanks but some people just want a pat on the back for telling or brown nosing so I just hope a lesson was learned(didnt watch video but sure kid must have been white and others were black
 4 years ago '08        #96
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:
n*ggas out here arguing about whether this kid should have or shouldn't have snitched, but don't see the bullsh*t of a 60+ year old man possibly getting hit with a charge because he didn't want to try and f!ght 3 angered teens? They devoted a whole fu*king segment talking down on a senior citizen because he didn't want to throw himself in the pack of wolves and y'all coons are fine with this? Y'all'd rather debate tattling than another obvious justice system fu*k-up? :ohhellnonas:

Y'all cyber warriors k!ll me with this bullsh*t, taumbout you'd jump in the middle of that f!ght and beat the sh*t outta three teens.

Try leaving your suburb and interacting with a group of these knuckleheads and see how long you last trying to take on 3 of em.
60 plus years i can understand(more than likely he was probably a coward even around 30) but not like his old a.ss could have stopped even one of em, only thing you could hope is they wouldn't hurt an old man but anyways being that old i cant fault him too much would have recommendedhe stayed out of it (dont care bout the snitching necessarilly just understand every action has a reaction and no "good deed" goes unpunished
 4 years ago '08        #97
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:
n*ggas out here arguing about whether this kid should have or shouldn't have snitched, but don't see the bullsh*t of a 60+ year old man possibly getting hit with a charge because he didn't want to try and f!ght 3 angered teens? They devoted a whole fu*king segment talking down on a senior citizen because he didn't want to throw himself in the pack of wolves and y'all coons are fine with this? Y'all'd rather debate tattling than another obvious justice system fu*k-up? :ohhellnonas:

Y'all cyber warriors k!ll me with this bullsh*t, taumbout you'd jump in the middle of that f!ght and beat the sh*t outta three teens.

Try leaving your suburb and interacting with a group of these knuckleheads and see how long you last trying to take on 3 of em.
lol agree with it, if most of them tried to interact they a.ssess would be would be another video but with them getting they a.ss beat
 4 years ago '11        #98
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 r.burgundy said:
tha entire "no snitching" mentality comes directly from slavery.in 250 known slave revolts,every last 1 was thwarted by a slave who "snitched".slaves were enticed to snitch wi tha possible promise of freedom.so slaves developed a code called "tell nothing".as tha white man is still tha judge,jury,and executioner in this country,"tell nothing" is still in full effect

as for that 13 year old,he got what he deserved,which was an a.ss kickin.fu*k ya sellin brothers out for these people
Usually, I rock with A LOT of the things you have to say. But you are on your own on this one. This is a blatant condoning of violence against a young child. This whole "No Snitching" is chidish. You have a third generation slave a.ss mentality in a society that has moved on from that. You dont want our race to be a big deal? Then quick making it one. That kid was 13 years old. You think he knows anything about SNITCHING? You think a parent wants their kid to be hounded with people putting drugs in their faces? As the old saying goes, its a lot harder to do the right thing than it is to do the wrong thing, and once gain, our people would prefer to take the easy way out.
 4 years ago '11        #99
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 r.burgundy said:
yeah cause i dont support an institution that locks up my people at extraordinarily disproportionate rate and hands out disproportionate sentences to match.fu*k outta here sucka
No, because as YOU stated, it is OKAY that this little kid got his arm broken for reporting something that is illegal and wrong. No 13 yearl or teenager should be out here selling drugs. I dont give a damn if it is Lega/almost legal or not. Those kids are in the wrong, and you continue to find more and more excuses for them. See, the problem is that we live in an age where people are damn near no longer accountable for their actions. That got every single excuse in the world for doing the wrong thing. Keep continuing to blame everything on the "White" man and you will continue to live with the doubt that you can accomplish anything
 4 years ago '07        #100
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Don't get me wrong, the kid didn't deserve an a.ss whipping and the 3 kids definitely should get locked up over it, but are you really gonna pretend like 13 year olds don't know what's going on and that simply offering to sell someone some weed is a "crime" worth reporting/being punished over?

For all we know, the kid reported them just to be irritating.

Telling because someone offered to sell you weed? This is what y'all n*ggas are teaching your kids now? When you have a child you're going to tell them that reporting someone simply asking you if you're good on green is the "right thing to do"?

Y'all n*ggas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago