Aug 5 - Video shows brutal beating of teen on bus

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2013, 02:57 PM         #61
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
Why shouldn't he have said anything? I consistently hear that Black community poverty is due to having no choice but to sell drugs... you're a product of your environment, etc. If anything, I applaud this kid for not falling into peer pressure and also potentially saving the wanna-be drug dealing kids life. Hopefully this kid will give a sh*t about his future now and make something out of his life rather then sell drugs to addicts.

Try to see the big picture next time rather than shaking your head at the kid for snitching.
U make a good point but he should of just left it alone I'm not saying he deserved to get jumped tho that's the fu*ked up thing
 4 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 UcantCme said:
and you are doing what to change this?

ohhh thats right, you are giving the "ok" for this type of bullsh*t. but if the races were reversed i think we all know what your opinion would be on this subject.

sit down f*ggot.
tha snitch culture has been terrible to black people.sellin out your own for white mans praise and reward is disgusting

if tha races were reversed my stance would be tha exact same thing.these are kids.kids whoop each others a.sses every single day in this country.i grew up in a violent 90's era so that lil a.ss kickin that kid wasnt sh*t.tha ive seen way worse beat downs for way less.tha hard lessons u learned as a kid,shape u into a man

vicious attackchange ya tampon bi*ch
 4 years ago '07        #63
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Folks need to stop looking at race and just look at the situation at hand. A 13 year old was beat down by some older kids because he told authorities that "so and so offered me drugs".... If people can stop pulling the race card, we would be better off
Bottom line is if Trayvon was white, no blacks would care. If this kid that got his a.ss beat was black, no whites would care. Race is brought up cause race is still an issue and will be for a very long time. I don't see any end to it. Maybe less tension, but never completely gone.
 4 years ago '05        #64
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 r.burgundy said:
tha entire "no snitching" mentality comes directly from slavery.in 250 known slave revolts,every last 1 was thwarted by a slave who "snitched".slaves were enticed to snitch wi tha possible promise of freedom.so slaves developed a code called "tell nothing".as tha white man is still tha judge,jury,and executioner in this country,"tell nothing" is still in full effect

as for that 13 year old,he got what he deserved,which was an a.ss kickin.fu*k ya sellin brothers out for these people
 r.burgundy said:
tha snitch culture has been terrible to black people.sellin out your own for white mans praise and reward is disgusting

if tha races were reversed my stance would be tha exact same thing.these are kids.kids whoop each others a.sses every single day in this country.i grew up in a violent 90's era so that lil a.ss kickin that kid wasnt sh*t.tha ive seen way worse beat downs for way less.tha hard lessons u learned as a kid,shape u into a man

You seem to be overlooking the fact that the kid who got beat up was white
 4 years ago '10        #65
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
 r.burgundy said:

doesnt have sh*t to do with race, you just want to make it about race....any person that cant f!ght on their own and needs others to jump someone else are straight bi*chmade. end of story.

Jazzy Soul said:
You seem to be overlooking the fact that the kid who got beat up was white
kinda like the fact that trayvon was black?
 4 years ago '10        #66
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Kid did the right thing. That's what you're supposed to do when you're a CHILD and somebody tries to sell you drugs.

Guarantee the school put him in a funny situation like calling them ALL to the office at the same time and asking what happened. Then put them all on the same bus to go home

They always doing dumb sh*t like this

Now they wanna blame this 70 year old bus driver for not "jumping in"

I know he was over there looking at that sh*t like

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #67
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,902 | Props total: 30148 30148
now if the bus driver got involved and he ended up hurting one of the kids he would still be in trouble.

see how the system tries to fu*k u
 4 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
....He Snitched and Got fu*ked Up For It. Its Life....n*ggas Get Jumped Everyday For Snitching.

As For The Bus Driver, He Did Whats Right. Stand There & Get Help Cause If He Jump In and Hit One of The Kids To Defend The Boy He Would of Been Fired For a.ssault Then The Parents of The Attackers Would of Jump In Talking About Pressing Charges and Blah Blah. They Tell You "Don't be a Hero, Go get help" and Thats What He Did.
 4 years ago '04        #69
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 Chourico2123 said:
where is al sharpton now ??? that piece of sh*t racism instigator

4 years ago '07        #70
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
All them kids and not one of them tried to step in..bi*ch a.ss mawfu*kas..

Edit: even if dude did snitch cmon now 3 on 1?

Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 08-06-2013 at 05:41 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #71
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,865 | Props total: 3850 3850
pus*y boys smh... sh*t like this get me mad. i'm pretty sure them lil fu*k boys knew the kid wasn't gon even try to lift a hand to f!ght back. knowin me if I was a kid on the bus, I wouldv'e tried to break that sh*t up at least.. but then again they would try to f!ght me and I breakin at least one nose before I get jumped lol
 4 years ago '04        #72
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
Kid is gonna go home and go off on his parents........they prolly brought him up to always let somebody know if you get offered drugs. Little fu*kers could have just layed low for awhile and denied it all instead of drug charges now they got battery charges with video proof. Nice job as*holes.
 4 years ago '10        #73
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 persuazion said:
Kid is gonna go home and go off on his parents........they prolly brought him up to always let somebody know if you get offered drugs. Little fu*kers could have just layed low for awhile and denied it all instead of drug charges now they got battery charges with video proof. Nice job as*holes.
Lil cowards deserve to be behind bars anyway. Hope the get charged as adults too.

They broke lil mans arm and everything.
 08-06-2013, 07:09 PM         #74
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope those those 3 animals get what they deserve. 3 to 1 is not only pus*y, but I hope their lives get ruined. After all, they'll end up in jail anyway, so might as well lock them up like the savages they are.
 08-06-2013, 09:19 PM         #75
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
this country is a.ss backwards at times. The bus driver didn't do sh*t because he could've been fired and sued by their parents (ain't it crazy? ). sh*t's so bad people stay out of helping others for facing legal and financial ramifications.
You can defend others in FL.

Since they were committing great bodily harm, any witness would have been legally justified in killing these savages. Thank you legislation for Stand Your Ground
 4 years ago '07        #76
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
White boy gets stomped out by 3 black kids.

3 black kids rightfully get charged for battery.

But somehow, someway, thee honkies are tryna charge a 60 year old man for being too intimidated by 3 angered teens to intervene in an a.ss-whupping.

Done with the white race if this n*gga does any time. I wouldn't want my 60 year old dad putting himself in the line of fire either.
 4 years ago '07        #77
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
sh*t wouldnt have flied if the bus driver was that Cleveland n*gga

triple uppercuts

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2013, 09:38 PM         #78
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Moses said:
White boy gets stomped out by 3 black kids.

3 black kids rightfully get charged for battery.

But somehow, someway, thee honkies are tryna charge a 60 year old man for being too intimidated by 3 angered teens to intervene in an a.ss-whupping.

Done with the white race if this n*gga does any time. I wouldn't want my 60 year old dad putting himself in the line of fire either.
Hilarious part is if the old man intervened, got hit and went into cardiac arrest, then died, people would be questioning why someone of his age got involved. You can't win with these dumbasses.
 4 years ago '07        #79
Mr. Moses 
space
space
n*ggas out here arguing about whether this kid should have or shouldn't have snitched, but don't see the bullsh*t of a 60+ year old man possibly getting hit with a charge because he didn't want to try and f!ght 3 angered teens? They devoted a whole fu*king segment talking down on a senior citizen because he didn't want to throw himself in the pack of wolves and y'all coons are fine with this? Y'all'd rather debate tattling than another obvious justice system fu*k-up? :ohhellnonas:

Y'all cyber warriors k!ll me with this bullsh*t, taumbout you'd jump in the middle of that f!ght and beat the sh*t outta three teens.

Try leaving your suburb and interacting with a group of these knuckleheads and see how long you last trying to take on 3 of em.
 4 years ago '07        #80
Mr. Moses 
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is if the old man intervened, got hit and went into cardiac arrest, then died, people would be questioning why someone of his age got involved. You can't win with these dumbasses.

It's like catching the criminals ain't enough for these honkies, now even innocent bystanders can get charged if they don't dare risk their health trying to save their goofy a.sses from getting stomped out for their tattletelling.

The honkies in this thread quick to give a lecture about "Stop snitching" and trying to make beating up a tattle tell a black thing but are just fine with a senior citizen getting criminal charges for not getting physical with three angered and violent teens
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy