most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2013, 10:28 AM         #41
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did "no snitching" become a black thing? people have been dying in retaliation to snitching for centuries. you dweebs need to go read a few history books.
 4 years ago '08        #42
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
I didn't mean YOU PEOPLE as racist I meant the people who believe that it's a code that a 13 year old shouldn't be snitching. Nothing to do with race
 4 years ago '08        #43
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
 dreamvillain said:
Reported!
Pussssyyyy
 4 years ago '04        #44
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Rico23 said:
You're asuming a bunch of sh*t that is not true...per usual u dumb fu*k, follwed by lies and plenty of back tracking...and I bolded every thing that makes u look more and more stupid by the post...but what else is new....

So again for the what 3rd time?

Show me where i justified any actions by the kids

and btw, if you're gonna make a summary, try not to omit the things that make u look like an idiot

You're wasting my time. I have better things to do than point out obvious things to your blind a.ss.
 4 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 pa_general said:
This culture of ignorance is so ingrained in some people (even BX posters), that they will fail to see the logic of your reply.

The entire "No Snitching" mentality is completely idiotic.

This kid did the right thing by telling his superiors about the drug-dealing...Yet, you have people in this thread stating "He shouldn't have snitched"...

...Basically, implying that it's okay for these idiots to go around selling their classmates and other people drugs.

This logic is one of the very reasons the cycle continues...they have us right where they want "us"...Willie Lynch will tell you that.
tha entire "no snitching" mentality comes directly from slavery.in 250 known slave revolts,every last 1 was thwarted by a slave who "snitched".slaves were enticed to snitch wi tha possible promise of freedom.so slaves developed a code called "tell nothing".as tha white man is still tha judge,jury,and executioner in this country,"tell nothing" is still in full effect

as for that 13 year old,he got what he deserved,which was an a.ss kickin.fu*k ya sellin brothers out for these people
 4 years ago '07        #46
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
man I pray if I have a kid he never gets beat like this

I would completely blank out
 4 years ago '06        #47
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 r.burgundy said:
tha entire "no snitching" mentality comes directly from slavery.in 250 known slave revolts,every last 1 was thwarted by a slave who "snitched".slaves were enticed to snitch wi tha possible promise of freedom.so slaves developed a code called "tell nothing".as tha white man is still tha judge,jury,and executioner in this country,"tell nothing" is still in full effect

as for that 13 year old,he got what he deserved,which was an a.ss kickin.fu*k ya sellin brothers out for these people
You bring up an interesting point about "No Snitching".

But if I read that correctly...you're saying that it was okay for a "13-year old" child to get stomped into a pulp; because he reported classmates committing a crime?

If you're son/daughter reported classmates "selling drugs", you would consent to him/her catching a beat down? All because she he/she sold his/her "brother/sisters" out?
 4 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 pa_general said:
You bring up an interesting point about "No Snitching".

But if I read that correctly...you're saying that it was okay for a "13-year old" child to get stomped into a pulp; because he reported classmates committing a crime?

If you're son/daughter reported classmates "selling drugs", you would consent to him/her catching a beat down? All because she he/she sold his/her "brother/sisters" out?
not because he reported a crime,but its because he is sellin out his own to tha white man.these kids are sellin weed.that sh*t is damn near legal now.insurrection by slaves was also illegal.should tha slaves that told get a pass for reportin a "crime"

i think their is no greater shame or savage than 1 who would possibly put some of their own thru this criminal justice system for no damn reason.blacks face 3x tha punishment that whites face when goin to court.anybody supports that is a savage

my son or daughter will know betta.they will understand this system in and out.but let me let cissero explain it

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Shea-bird said:
Exactly, proof is in the pudding. Hence Rico and Trill's ridiculous responses. It's like debating with children.

I answered a question after calling this sh*t disgusting calling this disgusting is ridiculous? try again with less fu*king up
 4 years ago '10        #50
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 22 22
 r.burgundy said:
not because he reported a crime,but its because he is sellin out his own to tha white man.these kids are sellin weed.that sh*t is damn near legal now.insurrection by slaves was also illegal.should tha slaves that told get a pass for reportin a "crime"

i think their is no greater shame or savage than 1 who would possibly put some of their own thru this criminal justice system for no damn reason.blacks face 3x tha punishment that whites face when goin to court.anybody supports that is a savage

my son or daughter will know betta.they will understand this system in and out.but let me let cissero explain it
you are a fu*king idiot.
 4 years ago '04        #51
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
Only thing I've got out of this thread is a lot of people don't even know what snitching is....
 4 years ago '10        #52
Chourico2123 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 2 2
where is al sharpton now ??? that piece of sh*t racism instigator
 4 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 UcantCme said:
you are a fu*king idiot.
yeah cause i dont support an institution that locks up my people at extraordinarily disproportionate rate and hands out disproportionate sentences to match.fu*k outta here sucka
 4 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
The bus driver did the right thing.
 4 years ago '04        #55
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 872 872
 vik vinegar said:
if only that cleveland 'you going to jail now!' bus driver was driving this bus

[pic - click to view]

right and this dude got fired

ThomasGunz said:
So.... they looking into pressing charges on the bus driver?

If he was to break it up.... and it was to escalate, motherfu*kers would be screaming he's in the wrong. That man followed the policy and procedure from his company and this bi*ch a.ss police department is looking to jam him up because he didnt turn super sayian and whip three young hood n*ggas a.ss. smh
Right.....and he would have been called everything for putting his hands on somebody's child

Fly 2ndComing said:
The bus driver did the right thing.
I totally agree...I used to be a teacher and people are always looking for a chance to say you did something to their kid, and the school district isnt gonna stand behind dude when the tape shows him pulling those kids off and the kids say they sprained an ankle or something...FOH wit that bullsh*t... and the cops wanna file a child negligence charge on dude...this system is phukked seriously....

no wait... not this system....our people
 4 years ago '05        #56
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Tic Toc said:
right and this dude got fired

Right.....and he would have been called everything for putting his hands on somebody's child

I totally agree...I used to be a teacher and people are always looking for a chance to say you did something to their kid, and the school district isnt gonna stand behind dude when the tape shows him pulling those kids off and the kids say they sprained an ankle or something...FOH wit that bullsh*t... and the cops wanna file a child negligence charge on dude...this system is phukked seriously....

no wait... not this system....our people
You Are Absolutely Wrong.
If this kid ended up dead this bus driver would look even worse.
You don't let someone get beat to death when 3 KIDS are doing it and you are a grown adult.
No one is going to go after a bus driver for breaking up an a.ss whooping like that. He didn't have to jump in and start swinging but he could have jumped in and separated them from repeatedly kicking the kid on the ground...but he didn't and thats why the neglect charge will stick.
 4 years ago '04        #57
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Folks need to stop looking at race and just look at the situation at hand. A 13 year old was beat down by some older kids because he told authorities that "so and so offered me drugs".... If people can stop pulling the race card, we would be better off
 4 years ago '10        #58
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
disgusting. Little man obviously isn't into drugs so he did what he felt was right. Hopefully he stopped another child from being introduced to weed at such a young age.

Throw the book at these f*ggots
 4 years ago '11        #59
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,966 | Props total: 9855 9855
Florida

Them Youtube comments
 4 years ago '10        #60
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 22 22
 r.burgundy said:
yeah cause i dont support an institution that locks up my people at extraordinarily disproportionate rate and hands out disproportionate sentences to match.fu*k outta here sucka
and you are doing what to change this?

ohhh thats right, you are giving the "ok" for this type of bullsh*t. but if the races were reversed i think we all know what your opinion would be on this subject.

sit down f*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago