most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #21
Impeccable 212 heat pts212
space
space
$14,911 | Props total: 1343 1343
Bx continues to show the lack of quality education

We have **** a.ss n*ggas out here calling what the 13 year old did snitching
 4 years ago '04        #22
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
lmao @ "you people" like you don't know what the fu*k that means
 4 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Impeccable said:
Bx continues to show the lack of quality education

We have **** a.ss n*ggas out here calling what the 13 year old did snitching
troll account, what a loser
 4 years ago '10        #24
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 italiansteve said:
Snitching!!!???? at the age of 13?...fu*k outta here no wonder why 3/4 of you people are in jail.. Look at the code you live by. 13 years old should be worrying about who your hanging out with after school, which video games to cop. Not selling drugs n snitching
Reported!
 08-06-2013, 05:06 AM         #25
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah...

I'ma reserve my "banning" for some worthy whiteboys.

*exits
 4 years ago '04        #26
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4621 4621
So.... they looking into pressing charges on the bus driver?

If he was to break it up.... and it was to escalate, motherfu*kers would be screaming he's in the wrong. That man followed the policy and procedure from his company and this bi*ch a.ss police department is looking to jam him up because he didnt turn super sayian and whip three young hood n*ggas a.ss. smh
 4 years ago '04        #27
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 10190 10190
what the fu*k is the bus driver suppossed to do??? . .he called for help. . as a man he shoulda stepped in but its not his responsibility . .hes not a cop or security guard . .he's a just bus driver . . he has no f!ght or defense trainign. . and what if he came in a beat one them boys. .then he'd be charged with that .
 4 years ago '06        #28
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Imma stay outta this one...
 4 years ago '11        #29
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 4610 4610
No race issues. 3 16 yr olds vs a 13 year old? pus*y a.ss fake thugs
 08-06-2013, 07:06 AM         #30
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
No race of people in this country have 3/4 of their population in prison you fu*king idiot. Hilarious part is the same code you're crying about is a code that a notorious group of people, in your circle, have adapted for many of damn years. Type with your head next time and not your v*gina.
I was hoping I want the only one who peeped the irony in that.

leave the gun, take the canoli
 08-06-2013, 07:13 AM         #31
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True the kid shouldn't have said anything could of just said "no thanks" when they asked him but c'mon 3 on 1 and they are 16 and he's 13 that's just fu*ked up I would at least have respect if it was a 1 on 1 situation still fu*ked up but hey why do u gotta be a little tattle tell too I feel bad for the kid tho...
 4 years ago '04        #32
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 R3KT915 said:
True the kid shouldn't have said anything could of just said "no thanks" when they asked him but c'mon 3 on 1 and they are 16 and he's 13 that's just fu*ked up I would at least have respect if it was a 1 on 1 situation still fu*ked up but hey why do u gotta be a little tattle tell too I feel bad for the kid tho...
Why shouldn't he have said anything? I consistently hear that Black community poverty is due to having no choice but to sell drugs... you're a product of your environment, etc. If anything, I applaud this kid for not falling into peer pressure and also potentially saving the wanna-be drug dealing kids life. Hopefully this kid will give a sh*t about his future now and make something out of his life rather then sell drugs to addicts.

Try to see the big picture next time rather than shaking your head at the kid for snitching.
 4 years ago '04        #33
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
The only thing your redundant/ignorant posts indicates is that you where taught what to think, instead of how to think. Grow a brain d!ckhead. You bring nothin to the table.
 4 years ago '13        #34
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
bi*ch a.ss snitches get stitches
 4 years ago '04        #35
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
my posts? posts like what? ...1 funny youtube video that aligns with that dumb a.ss comment you just made that i highlighted?..Or just more retarded rhetoric that you've been spreading since the last time we had an interaction were everyone pointed and laughed at your stupidity:

But PLEASE tell me more about how the guy who stomped out a kid potentially got his life saved by the kid receiving said stomping...it was because he was snitched on him right?

please tell me more of what i do and dont bring to the table

[pic - click to view]

You sit and justify these kids actions of almost k!lling someone younger, because he snitched on them for selling drugs. That's why you're stupid and that's why you bring nothing to the table. You are your stereotype.

A way you can you bring something to the table is by behaving like less of an ignorant f*ggot as you were taught and instead start thinking for yourself. If you can't see what's wrong with a kid nearly being beaten to death on a school bus for trying to get one more drug dealer out of his school, then I'm not sure why I'm trying to reason with your dumb a.ss anyway.

Clear enough for you Rico?

4 years ago '11        #36
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,400 | Props total: 4575 4575
The problem is how the hell did they find out he told? Schools need to be smarter...if you have someone willing to speak up don't go and confront the suspects and make it obvious about who you got your information from. That's one reason why you can't speak up because stuff like this will happen to you.
 4 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Shea-bird said:
You sit and justify these kids actions of almost k!lling someone younger, because he snitched on them for selling drugs. That's why you're stupid and that's why you bring nothing to the table. You are your stereotype.

A way you can you bring something to the table is by behaving like less of an ignorant f*ggot as you were taught and instead start thinking for yourself. If you can't see what's wrong with a kid nearly being beaten to death on a school bus for trying to get one more drug dealer out of his school, then I'm not sure why I'm trying to reason with your dumb a.ss anyway.

Clear enough for you Rico?

You still fu*king up
 4 years ago '06        #38
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 Shea-bird said:
Why shouldn't he have said anything? I consistently hear that Black community poverty is due to having no choice but to sell drugs... you're a product of your environment, etc. If anything, I applaud this kid for not falling into peer pressure and also potentially saving the wanna-be drug dealing kids life. Hopefully this kid will give a sh*t about his future now and make something out of his life rather then sell drugs to addicts.

Try to see the big picture next time rather than shaking your head at the kid for snitching.
This culture of ignorance is so ingrained in some people (even BX posters), that they will fail to see the logic of your reply.

The entire "No Snitching" mentality is completely idiotic.

This kid did the right thing by telling his superiors about the drug-dealing...Yet, you have people in this thread stating "He shouldn't have snitched"...

...Basically, implying that it's okay for these idiots to go around selling their classmates and other people drugs.

This logic is one of the very reasons the cycle continues...they have us right where they want "us"...Willie Lynch will tell you that.
 4 years ago '04        #39
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 pa_general said:
This culture of ignorance is so ingrained in some people (even BX posters), that they will fail to see the logic of your reply.

The entire "No Snitching" mentality is completely idiotic.

This kid did the right thing by telling his superiors about the drug-dealing...Yet, you have people in this thread stating "He shouldn't have snitched"...

...Basically, implying that it's okay for these idiots to go around selling their classmates and other people drugs.

This logic is one of the very reasons the cycle continues...they have us right where they want "us"...Willie Lynch will tell you that.
Exactly, proof is in the pudding. Hence Rico and Trill's ridiculous responses. It's like debating with children.
 4 years ago '04        #40
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yo, you are really dumb son. Post 42. Are you not aware of your own posts? In summary, it's where I said "this kids actions could have saved the drug dealing 16 year old's life by keeping him out of jail, getting k!lled on the streets, etc." It's about the big picture... Then, you responded with a youtube video from Billy Madison as per normal. So it would appear that you condone the sh*t that happened to this kid.

I know it's difficult for you to comprehend, but: 2+2=4. Think as*hole think.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy