Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #1
7593 pageviews
146 comments

kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
Aug 5 - Video shows brutal beating of teen on bus

GULFPORT, FL (RNN) – A school bus driver can be heard on surveillance footage pleading for help from a dispatcher as he witnessed a 13-year-old viciously attacked by three older teens.

MOREAdditional Links"You've got to get somebody here – quick, quick, quick," John Moody said. "They are about to beat this boy to death."

The victim came away from the July 9 beating with two black eyes and a fractured hand, according to WFLA. Authorities charged the three suspects, all 15-year-old boys, with aggravated battery and one of them with unarmed robbery.

In the video taken from the front of the school bus's interior, a passenger in a gray shirt can be seen throwing the first punch at the victim, who was seated. Two others then follow the offender's lead and throw multiple punches.

The victim drops below the seat and out of sight. The attackers then start to kick and stomp repeatedly.

In an interview with WFLA following the incident, Moody said he was afraid to step in.

"Three boys just jumped on him, started pounding on him," he said. "I did all I can. It was like I was in shock; I was petrified."

The subsequent investigation revealed a possible motive: One of the suspects tried to sell drugs to the victim earlier in the day. The victim reported it to school officials.

Gulfport police chief Robert Vincent criticized Moody for not getting involved, even after the attack ended and the offenders ran away.

"There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and/or check on the welfare of the children, or child in this case," Vincent said to WFLA. "He didn't make any effort to do so."

The bus driver would not face any charges, according to WFLA.

Some counties forbid bus drivers from physically intervening; Pinellas County, FL, leaves discretion to the driver, but he was not required to take action.

Moody retired two weeks after the attack.

visit this link GRAPHIC: Video shows brutal beating of teen on bus - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

146 comments for "Aug 5 - Video shows brutal beating of teen on bus"

4 years ago '11        #2
Cosmo Kramer 2286 heat pts2286
space
space
$10,204 | Props total: 7570 7570
Of course its in Florida
 4 years ago '04        #3
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
That Bus Driver had the "green light" to whoop their sorry a.sses. I know he's sixty something, but he still could of stole one on those kids and scared the others. He just stood by doing nothing. And it sounded like both the school and police would of been fine with his intervention.

I hate punk a.ss kids. I would of taken that opportunity with the quickness to whoop those boys a.sses.
 4 years ago '12        #4
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
 matelyan said:
That Bus Driver had the "green light" to whoop their sorry a.sses. I know he's sixty something, but he still could of stole one on those kids and scared the others. He just stood by doing nothing. And it sounded like both the school and police would of been fine with his intervention.

I hate punk a.ss kids. I would of taken that opportunity with the quickness to whoop those boys a.sses.
I understand you anger, I felt the same way, but these are rotten thugs, chances are that they will probably return with guns or catch you when you least expect in a act of vengeance. The bus driver was scared for a good reason.

The kid that was jumped survived with only a broken are and some lost money, he was brave enough to report one of the kids for trying to sell him drugs, so he sounds like he had a good head on his shoulders. Hope he become successful.

Those monsters deserve to be given life in prison with chance of severe beatings and starvation.
 08-05-2013, 05:27 PM         #5
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am sorry to say Chase but you have it right!We as other races can not do anything to blacks because that would make us racist.Just protect your family and remember there are many others out there that will stand beside you.

Why didn't you guys say anything about the little boy getting beat was white? we had to sit back and hear that trayvon was black 100 times.Are you scared to speak the truth about it.But had it been three white kids beating a black boy then there would have been riots and you guys would have said the black boy was so unjustly beaten and it was a hate crime! And everyone wonders why the rest of the races do not like blacks.It is because they are animals and gang jump on all of us and when one of us of other races f!ght back then it is a hate crime.And I promise you it would be on your news every night making sure everyone knew it was a black person being beat or done wrong.You are one sided on anything that includes a black person like the are all law following race.If that had been my son..I would make sure you had something to talk about.Enough is enough.All the other races need to stand up and scream enough is enough and march on the NAACP!

Like clockwork.

4 years ago '10        #6
the mehecano 1 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #7
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55966 55966
I know they dropping all kinds of ni**er comments on youtube...

I can never respect anybody for jumping somebody 3 to 1 that's some bit*h made sh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #8
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
disgusting!
 4 years ago '05        #9
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Notice the kid was white hate crime maybe...
 4 years ago '10        #10
space
space
 bobbysteels18 said:
Notice the kid was white hate crime maybe...
he snitched on one of them for trying to sell him drugs
 4 years ago '05        #11
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
 italiansteve said:
Snitching!!!???? at the age of 13?...fu*k outta here no wonder why 3/4 of you people are in jail.. Look at the code you live by. 13 years old should be worrying about who your hanging out with after school, which video games to cop. Not selling drugs n snitching
You People? PLease elaborate..

All he did was tell you why the boy got beat up... You then proceed to get feelings involved and go on a racially provoked rant..
 4 years ago '07        #12
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55966 55966
 italiansteve said:
Snitching!!!???? at the age of 13?...fu*k outta here no wonder why 3/4 of you people are in jail.. Look at the code you live by. 13 years old should be worrying about who your hanging out with after school, which video games to cop. Not selling drugs n snitching
What the f*ck do you mean by "you people"?...don't try to start no race war bullsh*t in this thread.
 08-06-2013, 01:31 AM         #13
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:

Like clockwork.

Rofl. Real talk, that whole post shows how absolutely delusional these devils are.
 4 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
They are idiots for trying to sell drugs to a 13 year old. He doesn't know any better. Was it snitching when Trayvons girl took the stand?
Im not even defending homies post cus I don't kno his intentions / context..

But why are you quick to judge that he's condoning the beat down the little boy received?
 08-06-2013, 01:35 AM         #15
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

this country is a.ss backwards at times. The bus driver didn't do sh*t because he could've been fired and sued by their parents (ain't it crazy? ). sh*t's so bad people stay out of helping others for facing legal and financial ramifications.
 08-06-2013, 01:38 AM         #16
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 italiansteve said:
No race of people in this country have 3/4 of their population in prison you fu*king idiot. Hilarious part is the same code you're crying about is a code that a notorious group of people, in your circle, have adapted for many of damn years. Type with your head next time and not your v*gina.
 4 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Well the way it reads - It sounds like he's saying he snitched on them Like he got what he deserved. But I don't know, maybe he didn't realize the victim was 13 and the other kids were 16. Idk I could careless really. Thread is just going to turn into a race war so I'm out.
It also can be read as "he snitched on them"

= that's fuked up...

But idk and i feel u on the race war....
 4 years ago '10        #18
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
disgusting!

italiansteve said:

I simply answered the question about if this was a hate crime, then you and jizz n burg fu*king lost it

wow! if you read ALL the posts in here then you would have seen my previous post, you know, the one I just quoted.

But good job at exposing your true colors.
3/4=75% of my ppl is incarcerated

and wtf does Trayvon's friend testifying ha to do with this?
come get your boys the mind of
 4 years ago '12        #19
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
look how it only took 1 dumb fu*k to turn this thread upside down
but what type of pus*y tells on someone who tried to sell them drugs just ignore them and move on with your 13 year old life
 4 years ago '13        #20
vik vinegar 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
if only that cleveland 'you going to jail now!' bus driver was driving this bus

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy