Either Chris or Brian Will Be Killed Off of Family Guy

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #61
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,316 | Props total: 3034 3034
If Bryan dies the show ends in my eyes
 08-06-2013, 03:31 AM         #62
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UHHHHHHH.... this doesn't mean ANYTHING.... just because it doesn't mention Chris or Brian in the episode, who cares? there are a lot of episode synopsis for Family Guy and every other show on TV that doesn't mention what EVERY character is doing in that particular episode... it doesn't mean the character is dead.. lol... pointing out this episode info just goes to prove my point even more because it doesn't mention Brian OR Chris... saying one of them dies means one of them is alive and wasn't mentioned in the synopsis for the episode.

an example... i just randomly picked an episode of Family Guy on IMDB... the synopsis for "Save The Clam" which was season 11 episode 19:

"The guys f!ght to save The Drunken Clam after the bank closes it, and Meg gets into trouble at her new job at the funeral home. "

the episode immediately following Save The Clam was Farmer Guy, where the family was cooking meth on a farm and Brian went off to learn about farming... if we were to believe this websites reasoning and logic then Brian, Chris, Lois AND Stewie were all k!lled in the previous episode, Save The Clam because they weren't mentioned in the episodes plot.

with all that said, my money is still on Meg to be k!lled of this season because I believe Mila Kunis is becoming more and more famous and her plate is getting too full with movies and things like that to voice Meg on Family Guy anymore.
 4 years ago '11        #63
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i can see it going either way really...killing off Chris has no real impact unless you're just emotionally attached to the show...Seth Green DOES seem to be a busy man..that makes it plausible.

brian is one of the top characters, but could potentially be disposable since Seth McFarlane does his voice and they can easily replace him with someone with the same voice or an alteration...basically Seth's c*ckiness would be a defining factor if it is brian and they replace him with another Seth voiced character..

with meg its kind of a dicck move because all they did was sh*t on her anyway...why k!ll her? mila kunis is a celebrity so she could be too busy..i DO think the way they treat meg makes it a death the family could easily forget about lol

im not ruling out the character dying and being back the next episode. its a cartoon.
 4 years ago '04        #64
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3596 3596
That old pedo would k!ll himself if Chris didn't deliver his news
 4 years ago '13        #65
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
Its gotta be Chris. Bad move either way
 08-06-2013, 09:14 AM         #66
Freaky Robber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Family guy been horrible like the last 2 or 3 seasons

dont matter long as it aint Stewie & Quagmire
 4 years ago '11        #67
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 zhiggeman said:
seth will be back. nobody gonna watch that sh*t so my money on bryan.
Stewie and Bryan are buddies though, they're always going on adventures and sh*t. Meg is the odd one out.
 4 years ago '12        #68
goldenera 108 heat pts108 OP
space
space
$414 | Props total: 31 31
 _Monk said:
UHHHHHHH.... this doesn't mean ANYTHING.... just because it doesn't mention Chris or Brian in the episode, who cares? there are a lot of episode synopsis for Family Guy and every other show on TV that doesn't mention what EVERY character is doing in that particular episode... it doesn't mean the character is dead.. lol... pointing out this episode info just goes to prove my point even more because it doesn't mention Brian OR Chris... saying one of them dies means one of them is alive and wasn't mentioned in the synopsis for the episode.

an example... i just randomly picked an episode of Family Guy on IMDB... the synopsis for "Save The Clam" which was season 11 episode 19:

"The guys f!ght to save The Drunken Clam after the bank closes it, and Meg gets into trouble at her new job at the funeral home. "

the episode immediately following Save The Clam was Farmer Guy, where the family was cooking meth on a farm and Brian went off to learn about farming... if we were to believe this websites reasoning and logic then Brian, Chris, Lois AND Stewie were all k!lled in the previous episode, Save The Clam because they weren't mentioned in the episodes plot.

with all that said, my money is still on Meg to be k!lled of this season because I believe Mila Kunis is becoming more and more famous and her plate is getting too full with movies and things like that to voice Meg on Family Guy anymore.
You're missing the point buddy. Obviously a synopsis isn't going to say everything, but the Simpsons crossover episode takes place AFTER the episode where they are supposed to k!ll off a main character. So if Meg, Peter, Lois, and Stewie are in the synopsis, that can only mean one of the two not mentioned would be k!lled off correct? Unless this is the biggest troll ever by the writing staff and they aren't gonna k!ll off anyone.
 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM         #69
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how are the stewie/bryan episodes forced?
 4 years ago '09        #70
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,779 | Props total: 571 571
 ECameron1991 said:
If they k!ll Brian, I'm not watching that sh*t anymore.
This

Bye Chris...
 4 years ago '09        #71
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,779 | Props total: 571 571
 CakedUP23 said:
If they gonna k!ll a griffin, might be Peter's dad or some sh*t.
Peter's dad Francis died a couple of season back already...
 4 years ago '12        #72
Gr8 est 91 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 2 2
show has sucked for the past several seasons anyways. Only way I'll start watching again is if they make Stewie evil.
 4 years ago '04        #73
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
brian makes the most sense..considering they've had many other pets over the seasons.
hes a dog easily replaced.

some of the funniest sh*t on the show was involving chris cross griffin so he cant die.
 4 years ago '12        #74
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,384 | Props total: 3444 3444
they nede to k!ll of meg. . shes so irrelevant lets face it if mila kunis wasnt her voice she woulds been gone!
 4 years ago '06        #75
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 756 756
why k!ll off anyone?
 4 years ago '04        #76
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
^ chris singin all the time chris and the pedo guy chris works at the corner store as meg
when peter finds out chris is more of a "man" than him chris gets married the evil monkey saga

all classic sh*t.
 08-06-2013, 07:30 PM         #77
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
How so Brian is that dude though. It's funny man how he tries to be so smart and ends making an a.ss out of himself.

Let it be chris nobody will miss him.

I still watch family guy but this could be when the show really dies off. k!lling off main characters is the sign of dead show.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #78
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 slapaho said:
^ chris singin all the time chris and the pedo guy chris works at the corner store as meg
when peter finds out chris is more of a "man" than him chris gets married the evil monkey saga

all classic sh*t.
true but all of Brian's storylines trump that.
 4 years ago '12        #79
goldenera 108 heat pts108 OP
space
space
$414 | Props total: 31 31
Last night I was watching Family Guy on Adult Swim, and of course this doesn't mean anything because it's an older episode, but I found it funny because of the recent topic.

In the episode where Quagmire's dad gets a s3x change Lois, Peter, and Brian are talking about Brian going away on a trip and he gets upset because the family doesn't seem to care. Lois goes on to say that he's a dog and she just said goodbye and that the reality is that one day he's going to crawl off into the woods somewhere and die. Lol.
 4 years ago '06        #80
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,215 | Props total: 5025 5025
Just saw a commercial during the game saying the episode is tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago