Nintendo has $5 Billion in cash, company will never fold console business

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #1
8302 pageviews
109 comments


Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
Nintendo has $5 Billion in cash, company will never fold console business
 

 
image

Even the Nintendo consoles that aren’t regarded as particularly successful - the Gamecube and the N64 - have always made Nintendo money. This is, let’s remember, a company that has only posted one year-end loss in its entire history, in 2012. This is one of the reasons that Nintendo’s future isn’t in jeopardy: the company is extraordinarily solvent. It’s got warehouses full of cash. Seriously, take a look at Nintendo’s a.ssets: it has 492,334,000,000 yen in cash. That’s $5,038,214,927.30. More than 5 billion dollars. In cash. And almost that much in “short-term investment securities”, which are essentially bonds.
visit this link Exactly How Bad is the Nintendo Situation? - IGN

They can weather a Wii U storm and still come out fine, while other companies push the panic button before the we have an opportunity to own their device.

image I might pick up another Wii U.

109 comments for "Nintendo has $5 Billion in cash, company will never fold console business"

 4 years ago '12        #2
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
Great reason to purchase another Wii U...
 4 years ago '12        #3
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
Wheres that one guy at who said they didnt have anything the other day in the Atlus thread

And they just made 400 million over the past month off the 3ds streetpass or w/e


Pokemon bout to come through and crush the buildings
 08-05-2013, 12:52 PM         #4
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Based Nintendo
 08-05-2013, 12:53 PM         #5
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait who was tryna argue with me saying they don't have money



 4 years ago '12        #6
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
 Cya Nerd said:
Wait who was tryna argue with me saying they don't have money



Remember in the Atlus thread the kid kept telling us Nintendo was gonna go broke cause of the Wii U

I straight up said the same sh*t as this article. That Nintendo could drop another failed console and not give 2 fu*ks
 4 years ago '04        #7
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 OG k!lla said:
Wheres that one guy at who said they didnt have anything the other day in the Atlus thread

And they just made 400 million over the past month off the 3ds streetpass or w/e


Pokemon bout to come through and crush the buildings


 4 years ago '05        #8
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 246 246
meanwhile sony in all kinds of debt and after yrs of consecutive losses and being ranked under junk status based Nintendo showing these n*ggas how to survive in this industry
 4 years ago '05        #9
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
 OG k!lla said:
And they just made 400 million over the past month off the 3ds streetpass or w/e
Yen, not US Dollars. They made a little over 4 Million USD with Streetpass. This article is 5 Billion US Dollars (492,334,000,000 Yen).


Anyway, still waiting on games for the Wii U. I'm not convinced yet to pick up Pikmin 3. Only game I've put some time to, and it's not that much, is Lego City. My son loves that sh*t tho.
 4 years ago '05        #10
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 246 246
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
Yen, not US Dollars. They made a little over 4 Million USD with Streetpass. This article is 5 Billion US Dollars (492,334,000,000 Yen).


Anyway, still waiting on games for the Wii U. I'm not convinced yet to pick up Pikmin 3. Only game I've put some time to, and it's not that much, is Lego City. My son loves that sh*t tho.
my n*gga get that pikmin 3...game is fiyah..i guarantee you and your son will love it
 4 years ago '10        #11
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 kaseemromani said:
meanwhile sony in all kinds of debt and after yrs of consecutive losses and being ranked under junk status based Nintendo showing these n*ggas how to survive in this industry
The Playstation brand has always been strong for Sony, even with the disaster known as the PSP and Vita.

All of their other electronics (not cameras) are the reason why they're struggling. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.
 08-05-2013, 01:20 PM         #12
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaseemromani said:
my n*gga get that pikmin 3...game is fiyah..i guarantee you and your son will love it
Pikmin 3
 4 years ago '12        #13
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
 kaseemromani said:
meanwhile sony in all kinds of debt and after yrs of consecutive losses and being ranked under junk status based Nintendo showing these n*ggas how to survive in this industry
Sony gone sell a few more buildings and lay off another 10 thousand people so they can put a bid in for Atlus
 08-05-2013, 01:27 PM         #14
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
Sony gone sell a few more buildings and lay off another 10 thousand people so they can put a bid in for Atlus
 08-05-2013, 01:28 PM         #15
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
Remember in the Atlus thread the kid kept telling us Nintendo was gonna go broke cause of the Wii U

I straight up said the same sh*t as this article. That Nintendo could drop another failed console and not give 2 fu*ks
He's about to be ghost for a few days
 4 years ago '05        #16
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 246 246
 Hovi Bryant said:
The Playstation brand has always been strong for Sony, even with the disaster known as the PSP and Vita.

All of their other electronics (not cameras) are the reason why they're struggling. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

[pic - click to view]

this shows others wise my friend they may have been strong profits for them at first but the ps3 burned through all those profits in the blink of an eye
 08-05-2013, 01:48 PM         #17
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
Sony gone sell a few more buildings and lay off another 10 thousand people so they can put a bid in for Atlus
 08-05-2013, 02:13 PM         #18
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-05-2013, 02:20 PM         #19
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pics of said 492,334,000,000 yen in cash
 4 years ago '07        #20
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,669 | Props total: 16931 16931


Maybe M$ should throw in for Atlus.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy