Predict Your Teams Regular Season Record

most viewed right now
 77
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #141
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
stop who? where are the players? Gronk hurt,Welker with Peyton, Hernandez jail. who do they have to stop but Brady n he is good but he cant do it with that bullsh*t Defense n no WR's. me and u gotta stay in touch threw the season. thats how i'll back it up lol

 aclockworkred71 said:
1 - They won 2 games tanking for Luck, NE doesn't tank.

2 - Yes I do think they are better than those 3, they have been for 13 years.

3 - Yes I am on drugs, what is your point? Can't back up all the sh*t you are talking.

Now go hype up teams that had a one/two year run. The great thing is these other teams have to stop us.
 4 years ago '06        #142
mpt117 
space
avatar space
space
$785 | Props total: 0 0
 tre0624 said:
my team is the colts n we had the record for most consecutive at least 10win seasons. then u know what hapeen 2-11. Pats had a good run but there roster is nowhere close to what it been the last 11years be for real. U think they better then Den,Hou, or Cin u are on drugs
 aclockworkred71 said:
1 - They won 2 games tanking for Luck, NE doesn't tank.

2 - Yes I do think they are better than those 3, they have been for 13 years.

3 - Yes I am on drugs, what is your point? Can't back up all the sh*t you are talking.

Now go hype up teams that had a one/two year run. The great thing is these other teams have to stop us.
was gonna say if anyone thinks the texans and broncos better than the pats, i'd throw in my two cents:

do you remember the pats wiped the floor with the texans not once, but twice last year?

pats beat the broncos last year 31-21, it was 31-14 until 5-6 mins left in the game. brady owns manning with a 9-4 head to head record. also, broncos secondary is bad. champ is not the same player he once was and their secondary got exposed by the ravens in the playoffs. no one on the broncos d-line impresses me except wolf, we'll see how knighton and the rookie williams step in. though they do have a strong LB corp. on offense, they are legit in the air, but they need someone to step up on the ground.
 4 years ago '06        #143
mpt117 
space
avatar space
space
$785 | Props total: 0 0
 tre0624 said:
stop who? where are the players? Gronk hurt,Welker with Peyton, Hernandez jail. who do they have to stop but Brady n he is good but he cant do it with that bullsh*t Defense n no WR's. me and u gotta stay in touch threw the season. thats how i'll back it up lol
remember, the pats won 3 super bowls with troy brown, deion branch, david patten, and david givens as their receivers. and they won them before gronk and hernandez. yeah, sure, gronk and hernandez made the pats offense more dynamic, but they were rarely on the field at the same time and they didn't win a super bowl with them. i have faith in amendola, dobson, boyce, edelman, and thompkins. also, defense was better last year, especially after getting talib. lot of young talent and some veteran presence on D, should improve from last year.
 4 years ago '07        #144
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
everybody got a little bias for there team but mines just not crazy like yours. i said my team goin be 10-6. come on man this sports we both can be wrong. but i be around all year. im not hiding

 aclockworkred71 said:
Fine with me, I a.ssume you will wait and hope we lose a playoff game to pop back up with this nonsense. You know 12 wins is easy to come by here.

"Who do they have to stop but Brady" Yea he is so easy to stop, he only has more wins than anyone through 13 years, and will pass Favre barring injury. Even as a biased Colts fan you know your wishing and hoping.
 4 years ago '07        #145
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
yeah but yall defense was tough n Brady wasnt great when yall won those superbowls he was above avg the last one but the first 2 he was avg

 mpt117 said:
remember, the pats won 3 super bowls with troy brown, deion branch, david patten, and david givens as their receivers. and they won them before gronk and hernandez. yeah, sure, gronk and hernandez made the pats offense more dynamic, but they were rarely on the field at the same time and they didn't win a super bowl with them. i have faith in amendola, dobson, boyce, edelman, and thompkins. also, defense was better last year, especially after getting talib. lot of young talent and some veteran presence on D, should improve from last year.
 4 years ago '06        #146
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,337 | Props total: 693 693
My eagles 4-12
 4 years ago '11        #147
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535 OP
space
avatar space
space
$52,306 | Props total: 20034 20034
 tre0624 said:
my team is the colts n we had the record for most consecutive at least 10win seasons. then u know what hapeen 2-11. Pats had a good run but there roster is nowhere close to what it been the last 11years be for real. U think they better then Den,Hou, or Cin u are on drugs
n*gga yall went 2 and 11 because you lost damn near your whole team, including your QB

we still got majority of our players from last year and the best QB in the game
 4 years ago '07        #148
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
yeah u right but that was Peyton 3rd game after missing a whole year. Denver was way better after like week 6. Pats alson had Welker,Gronk n hernandez when they beat denver. which none of them will be there this year when they play lol. N lets see if they beat houston this year without those tight ends n welker. Welker k!lled houston

 mpt117 said:
was gonna say if anyone thinks the texans and broncos better than the pats, i'd throw in my two cents:

do you remember the pats wiped the floor with the texans not once, but twice last year?

pats beat the broncos last year 31-21, it was 31-14 until 5-6 mins left in the game. brady owns manning with a 9-4 head to head record. also, broncos secondary is bad. champ is not the same player he once was and their secondary got exposed by the ravens in the playoffs. no one on the broncos d-line impresses me except wolf, we'll see how knighton and the rookie williams step in. though they do have a strong LB corp. on offense, they are legit in the air, but they need someone to step up on the ground.
 4 years ago '07        #149
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
u right but u still not making no sense cause thats the point i was making lol. im sayin no team stays on top forever some way somehow all teams fall. How many players did pats lose this year? a lot

 DR JAYY said:
n*gga yall went 2 and 11 because you lost damn near your whole team, including your QB

we still got majority of our players from last year and the best QB in the game
 4 years ago '09        #150
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
Cowboys 9-7 Romo: 29 tds 11ints 4, 300 yards
 4 years ago '10        #151
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
11-5-13-3 RANGE
 4 years ago '10        #152
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
10-6..
 4 years ago '07        #153
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
watch some football and get back to mee. every since the year the colts won the Superbowl peyton has had the upper hand on Tom. go check the numbers. that was early when pats used to win. N what u said was dumb, Peyton n Tom not the only to players on the team. I said denver is better cause they have a better team. Its not just bout the Qb's even though i think Peyton is better

 aclockworkred71 said:
Saying NE is a 13 win team isn't bias, they are winning at least 12 regardless of schedule. Logic and history says Peyton will regress before Brady, so how do you figure DEN winning 14 and NE barely 10? That has a biased Peyton fan written all over, the rivalry is dying time to let it go.

Not to mention you are hating on PIT too, you seem to be captive of the moment.
 4 years ago '06        #154
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
Texans 11-5
 08-06-2013, 02:01 PM         #155
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys

7-9

Another underachieving season..

 4 years ago '10        #156
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 pac_f said:
My eagles 4-12
realest eagles post on here
 4 years ago '10        #157
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 sinceretx said:
Cowboys 9-7 Romo: 29 tds 11ints 4, 300 yards
 08-06-2013, 02:11 PM         #158
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
9-7


Vs The Bucs - W
At The Patriots - W
Vs The Bills - W
At The Titans - W
At The Falcons - L
Vs The Steelers - L
Vs The Patriots - L
At The Bengals - L
Vs The Saints - L
At The Bills - W
At The Ravens - L
Vs The Dolphins - W
Vs The Raiders - W
At The Panthers - L
Vs The Browns - W
At The Dolphins - W
Delusional a.ss Jets fan
 4 years ago '11        #159
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
niners going 12-4
 4 years ago '04        #160
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11838 11838
9-7 Lions, chance @ 10-6
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy