Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
Foh with that Trayvon pic. How is that funny
 4 years ago '05        #62
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
 CTR said:
Cold world

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga snowboarding...........
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #63
D-Man0201 2 heat pts
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 beretta357 said:
this n*gga snowboarding...........
[pic - click to view]

08-06-2013, 02:30 AM         #64
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoo what the fu*k this thread is joooookes I cant take it
 4 years ago '07        #65
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Mr X said:

[pic - click to view]

most overrated trial and kid just because he's black its a big deal foh

and this is the internet foh

Because dead reaction pics/smilies are dead people?

You're an idiot foh
 4 years ago '04        #66
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
im not "catching feelings" when i say some of yall are fu*ked up
 4 years ago '12        #67
Playajay38 95 heat pts95
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1 1
Using this kids death pic as a smiley is f-ed up on so many levels. :ohhellnonas:

White people making jokes of a dead black kid is not a shock

When they can get blacks to laugh & joke about the death of their own, DAMN SHAME!!!
 4 years ago '05        #68
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 Playajay38 said:
Using this kids death pic as a smiley is f-ed up on so many levels. :ohhellnonas:

White people making jokes of a dead black kid is not a shock

When they can get blacks to laugh & joke about the death of their own, DAMN SHAME!!!
This is why we never progress as an equal people... We need to look as everyone the same to move forward.
 4 years ago '04        #69
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 TheMindOf said:
Thread took a dramatic turn

Also, not surprised that most of you n*ggas never even seen a picture of Trayvon Martin where he's not 11 years old. The media did well
yeah im sure most media outlets dont put dead people filled with bullet holes in the paper or on the news. outside of boxden im sure most people would not want to see a picture of a dead boy on the street. Two boys got strangled by a python in Canada. So I guess if the media doesn't show their lifeless body there is some sort of agenda?
 4 years ago '04        #70
SeeG 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 4 4
hmmm...not as epic as I thought this would be
 4 years ago '06        #71
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
 Chedda said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #72
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
n*ggas want to make a big deal about Trayvon Martin....Blacking out profile pics and sh*t. Yall wouldnt even do that for ya own relatives. Quit making this n*gga out to be special. Whenever there is a racial undertone, that sh*t always hits the main airwaves. Whenever its out own, never gets brought up. Yall not understanding the way it works. They dont WANT you to believe that we are all on the same level. On the other side, we as black folks are content on trying to remain seperate but equal, not realizing that it always is going to yield some sort of inequality or ill-feelings towards those who are different.

On another note, this thread is fu*kING hillarious!
 08-06-2013, 10:26 AM         #73
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread got real offensive..... i don't even give a fu*k about the whole trayvon pictures just in general with the comments and the dead racoon. i mean cmon really
 08-06-2013, 10:27 AM         #74
snoopy 2011 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol....
 4 years ago '10        #75
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
Damn c'mon Ronnie, some of this sh*t is disrespect it doesn't matter the race but posting pictures of dead people as smilies
 4 years ago '05        #76
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 JudasHatesJesus said:
Damn c'mon Ronnie, some of this sh*t is disrespect it doesn't matter the race but posting pictures of dead people as smilies

n*gga stop fu*kIN snitchin and most importantly STOP TALKING ME TO death.

Before I post a gif of your dead beat dead tiptoeing out of your life over top of Elmer Fudd's face.

[pic - click to view]

You bastard of a child you!
 4 years ago '10        #77
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kziatic said:
yeah im sure most media outlets dont put dead people filled with bullet holes in the paper or on the news. outside of boxden im sure most people would not want to see a picture of a dead boy on the street. Two boys got strangled by a python in Canada. So I guess if the media doesn't show their lifeless body there is some sort of agenda?
Kid what the fu*k are you rambling about?

Can you read fu*k n*gga?

When did I say they should have shown a dead picture of him on the news

The point I'm making is that all the pictures they've shown since this sh*t started are pictures of a runt sized, 11 year old child. Not the 17 year old, 6 foot adolescent that he was when he actually died.

The reason being is because stupid n*ggas like you wont do any research of your own. So if they show a picture of a 11 year old and tell you he's 17, dumb n*ggas just run with it and base all their emotions on pictures of a little kid in an Hollister shirt, or on a Ski Trip

Media won. Their ability to manipulate n*ggas is hilarious.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas probably never even seen these pictures of how tall this n*gga actually is. Every current picture of him, he was towering over somebody. Thats why the media aint wanna show them, and TO THIS DAY, still use pictures of him at 11 to play with people's emotions.

It's actually a sad commentary on the state of this country and the media. That they feel like the can't show a picture of him where he looks his age, because people may not react to it the same way. Nontheless, I hate media manipulation and can't respect people who fall for it.
 4 years ago '10        #78
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,872 | Props total: 13666 13666
 Teknishen04 said:
n*ggas want to make a big deal about Trayvon Martin....Blacking out profile pics and sh*t. Yall wouldnt even do that for ya own relatives. Quit making this n*gga out to be special. Whenever there is a racial undertone, that sh*t always hits the main airwaves. Whenever its out own, never gets brought up. Yall not understanding the way it works. They dont WANT you to believe that we are all on the same level. On the other side, we as black folks are content on trying to remain seperate but equal, not realizing that it always is going to yield some sort of inequality or ill-feelings towards those who are different.

On another note, this thread is fu*kING hillarious!
We as black folks?
 4 years ago '08        #79
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 TheMindOf said:

Can you read fu*k n*gga?

The point I'm making is that all the pictures they've shown since this sh*t started are pictures of a runt sized, 11 year old child. Not the 17 year old, 6 foot adolescent that he was when he actually died.

The reason being is because stupid n*ggas like you wont do any research of your own. So if they show a picture of a 11 year old and tell you he's 17, dumb n*ggas just run with it and base all their emotions on pictures of a little kid in an Hollister shirt, or on a Ski Trip

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas probably never even seen these pictures of how tall this n*gga actually is. Every current picture of him, he was towering over somebody. Thats why the media aint wanna show them, and TO THIS DAY, still use pictures of him at 11 to play with people's emotions.

It's actually a sad commentary on the state of this country and the media. That they feel like the can't show a picture of him where he looks his age, because people may not react to it the same way. Nontheless, I hate media manipulation and can't respect people who fall for it.
men have consensual s3x with 17 yr old, huge titty, slim waist, fat a.ss, thick thighed women and get 6 plus partly in part due to daughters parents pressing full charges while portraying theirs.lut of a daughter as a princess. see where im going with this?
 4 years ago '05        #80
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 TheMindOf said:

Can you read fu*k n*gga?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy