T.I. Allegedly Pulls Knife on Thirsty Fan at the Club

most viewed right now
 133
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 116
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-04-2013, 09:29 PM         #21
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Media rumors are a trip....funny how this comes out days after his label complains about his current image......corny B
 4 years ago '12        #22
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
 CrunchTime CDN said:
You might have seen me in the club but n*gga you don't know me!
Fukcin

Everyone who skim his thread give this man props
 4 years ago '12        #23
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
f!ght back, oh it like that?
Where my knife at, shawty ill be right back

I ain't gotta bust ya, if you close enough you getting stuck
Leave a n*gga dripping like a sippy cup, pick 'em up

 4 years ago '12        #24
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
 ThatDude0824 said:
Why that n*gga shirt look dusty and dirty in the gym
Because its the gym fukboy, not the club
 4 years ago '08        #25
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
shut the fu*k up bx
 4 years ago '11        #26
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k d.dot
 4 years ago '13        #27
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
aiight let's say that's what happened. Somebody was shoving T.I. acting all crazy, threatening his space and family, and T.I. did pull out a knife to try and get the dude to back off. You a blogger "Thirsty" for attention for your weak a.ss site nobody gives a fu*k about cuz you don't do nothing creative or innovative you just post everything else everyone else is posting. You have it on footage, why would you post that sh*t. You know this man always have trouble with the law and they stay trynna bring him down and take him away from his life and family. Don't do that my g. Your couple of thousand hits on your site is not worth fu*king somebody's life over feel me.

Hopefully whatever is on that footage doesn't get T.I. in trouble. He's a good dude, who always trynna do good by his family. If yall watch his show yall know that. Also he's one of the best rappers out there.

All that getting into album release party's recording un released music at low quality and putting it on your site for views, gossiping, getting video footages of people going through sh*t that might get them in trouble. For attention to your brand is WEAK. that's why your brand will never grow. Always doing weak a.ss sh*t like this. Nobody in the industry will wanna fu*k with you cuz you always doing clown sh*t, building your reputation as a clown.
 4 years ago '05        #28
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,483 | Props total: 15628 15628
 Liv2tell said:
aiight let's say that's what happened. Somebody was shoving T.I. acting all crazy, threatening his space and family, and T.I. did pull out a knife to try and get the dude to back off. You a blogger "Thirsty" for attention for your weak a.ss site nobody gives a fu*k about cuz you don't do nothing creative or innovative you just post everything else everyone else is posting. You have it on footage, why would you post that sh*t. You know this man always have trouble with the law and they stay trynna bring him down and take him away from his life and family. Don't do that my g. Your couple of thousand hits on your site is not worth fu*king somebody's life over feel me.

Hopefully whatever is on that footage doesn't get T.I. in trouble. He's a good dude, who always trynna do good by his family. If yall watch his show yall know that. Also he's one of the best rappers out there.

All that getting into album release party's recording un released music at low quality and putting it on your site for views, gossiping, getting video footages of people going through sh*t that might get them in trouble. For attention to your brand is WEAK. that's why your brand will never grow. Always doing weak a.ss sh*t like this. Nobody in the industry will wanna fu*k with you cuz you always doing clown sh*t, building your reputation as a clown.
aint nobody readin all that bruh
 4 years ago '10        #29
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 theblast22 said:
Surprised it wasn't a bow and arrow.
 4 years ago '12        #30
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
 kriskross00 said:
aint nobody readin all that bruh
I did

 4 years ago '10        #31
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 kriskross00 said:
aint nobody readin all that bruh
for real
 4 years ago '11        #32
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1238 1238
 murdamurda said:
Ti won't pull a knife in Gucci even though Gucci going to k!ll him
only if tip had a sandwich fir that fat fuc
 4 years ago '04        #33
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Blue Smoke said:
he has the right to protect himself if he feel the need to.
this. if it was a gun n*ggas would be goin ape sh*t.
 4 years ago '12        #34
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Damn he got the knife game now.. Im surprised he aint pull his bow and arrow out
 08-05-2013, 04:20 PM         #35
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
shut the fu*k up bx
 4 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 eCity 420 said:
Damn he got the knife game now.. Im surprised he aint pull his bow and arrow out
somone already used that joke in here
 4 years ago '04        #37
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 ThatDude0824 said:
Why that n*gga shirt look dusty and dirty in the gym

it's called sweat dude..........
 4 years ago '08        #38
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Icee said:
TIP needs to stay outta clubs, liquid courage X little man syndrome dont mix!

please stick to addition and subtraction most of us can't multiply.. thanks
 4 years ago '13        #39
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 CrunchTime CDN said:
You might have seen me in the club but n*gga you don't know me!
That Execution The right lyric at the right time.
 4 years ago '10        #40
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,871 | Props total: 13664 13664
so no video yet?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy