Comic Steals From Patrice O'neal Word For Word. Comics Call Him Out On It..

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #61
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Not an issue. But a lot of people will make you believe it is. This sh*t has gone on from the beginning of time. Your favorite comedians right now steal jokes and have stole jokes. They call it "borrowing material" or "building on material"

Again, not an issue to me.
umm.. No..

There's using similar source material, or telling similar anecdotes and just putting your own spin on it.

THEN there's copying a n*gga sh*t Word for Word (Literally every single word the same) and passing it off as your own.

Every time I hear a n*gga make the stupid fu*king excuse that you're making, I know for a FACT that you aint see the video where they play dude and Patrice back to back and EVERY SINGLE WORD is the same.

Sorry. Aint no excusing that weak sh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #62
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4637 4637
The guy is not a comedian though...

He's just paying homage to someone he looked up to
 4 years ago '10        #63
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 shellz386 said:
The guy is not a comedian though...

He's just paying homage to someone he looked up to

[video - click to view]

Not a comedian you say....

Stop defending this thief a.ss n*gga. sh*t is corny.
 4 years ago '10        #64
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
it's one thing to be motivated by another comedian and rift off of his material or give your view on it .. but you credit them ..

this dude blatantly stole his sh*t and barely even re-worded it. the audacity of this n*gga.
 4 years ago '11        #65
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Yeah I'm not buying Kain's excuses. Still gonna watch because besides those 6-7 videos he's got plenty of other funny ones. fu*ked up? For sure. But it's not the end of the world either...
 4 years ago '11        #66
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Retro said:
Yeah I'm not buying Kain's excuses. Still gonna watch because besides those 6-7 videos he's got plenty of other funny ones. fu*ked up? For sure. But it's not the end of the world either...
This... Ive been watching Kain for a while and dude should have just admitted it, apologized and taken his shame. If you really watch his vids you can see dude is funny on his own and he has many different videos besides those but what he did was definitely foul. Its already been basically said but that response is bullsh*t. Let alone what someone else said about his tweets but I started watching his vids about 7 months ago and for him to be so "admirable"of and influenced by patrice you wouldnt know he knew who the guy was if you watched his videos because of course he never talks about him..I had no idea he knew who patrice was and I watched a good chunk of his videos. He's just making himself look stupid at this point.
 4 years ago '12        #67
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,176 | Props total: 7767 7767
People actually thought this little f*ggot was funny in the first place?

He's straight up stealing Patrice's sh*t and then trying to justify it.

I hope Dante Nero body slams this kid when he sees him.

Last edited by Gramz; 08-09-2013 at 08:37 PM..
 08-09-2013, 08:36 PM         #68
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daaammmnn I LOVED kain cmon man god damn
 4 years ago '12        #69
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,176 | Props total: 7767 7767
It's not one joke, this kid kept on stealing Patrice's stuff in his videos and trying to pass it off as his own.

How are you going to steal from a dead man?
 08-09-2013, 08:47 PM         #70
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean the man said a million things funnier than that sh*t on his own. Like Jay gets sh*t for "stealing" lines but the 1% of "stolen" material doesn't disqualify the 99% of original sh*t he said. Besides it's a youtube video. That's what youtube is all about. n*ggas say the SAME sh*t all the time. Same with memes and sh*t, worldstar videos, etc. Now if he gets on stage and starts dropping word for word jokes that's a different story.
 4 years ago '07        #71
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,046 | Props total: 30335 30335
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Not an issue. But a lot of people will make you believe it is. This sh*t has gone on from the beginning of time. Your favorite comedians right now steal jokes and have stole jokes. They call it "borrowing material" or "building on material"

Again, not an issue to me.
He ain't borrowing no part of sh*t!!!!

he is literally reciting the entire act, word for word. He's basically the comedic version of a "cover band". But cover bands a) know how to play the instruments, b) know how to sing, and c) DIVULGE THE NAME OF THE BAND THEY COVERING BEFORE YOU EVEN WALKING INTO THE BUILDING!!!
 4 years ago '07        #72
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,046 | Props total: 30335 30335
 SOCIALITE said:
I mean the man said a million things funnier than that sh*t on his own. Like Jay gets sh*t for "stealing" lines but the 1% of "stolen" material doesn't disqualify the 99% of original sh*t he said. Besides it's a youtube video. That's what youtube is all about. n*ggas say the SAME sh*t all the time. Same with memes and sh*t, worldstar videos, etc. Now if he gets on stage and starts dropping word for word jokes that's a different story.
Does Jay recite entire songs.... or does he just say one bar that someone else said so that you remember that person's legend? We all know who that bar belongs to and why jay used it, yes?
 4 years ago '10        #73
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
 SOCIALITE said:

You're either a big fan of this guy or just a moron. He took another comedian's material and delivered it as if it was his own. How can you justify that? You're saying doing it on stage would be worse but waaaay more people will see the videos then would ever see him perform live. If you want to support a scumbag thief then that's on you, but trying to justify it is ridiculous.
 4 years ago '10        #74
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 GameTheory said:
Dude is finished.
Well he's definitely never gonna get on in the industry (Tv, Movies etc), that's for sure.

He's pretty much blackballed at this point. They all know him as the dude that stole Patrice's sh*t after he died.

And I'm happy. Cuz he don't deserve to get on.

Hope he's happy being the most best low level comedian on Youtube for the rest of his life..

Cuz now he's stuck on youtube forever, or until his fanbase eventually grows tired of him
 08-09-2013, 09:59 PM         #75
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow he stole the voice inflections.
 08-09-2013, 10:46 PM         #76
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so how many of ya'll n*ggas pre-ordered patrice unreleased

/thread
 4 years ago '11        #77
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 11 11
Yo his tone of voice in that response video had me over here looking at the screen like who you talking to like that?
 4 years ago '04        #78
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
So someone posted a video of him at a comedy showcase where he honestly says he's not a comedian. For all I know he could of been hosting the show but that don't make you a comedian.

I respect what the young brother is doing. He's not a comedian in my eyes he makes videos on dating that just happen to be funny. The Hodge Twins make videos but that don't make them comedians.

I was viewing his videos before I even knew who Patrice O Neal was. I believe him when he said he wasn't doing it to bite or get famous. Man a lot of famous comedians use other people jokes without naming names. Michael Coylar does it all the time and he's got plenty of his own material.

I wonder how many of the kats that are so outraged actually bought any of Patrice's albums?

I'm just glad it wasn't spoken reasons!!

Last edited by albemarle; 08-10-2013 at 12:16 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #79
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 11296 11296

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #80
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
Im glad this n*gga is blackballed.

His fanbase too retarded for my taste

They all screaming "I aint even know who this n*gga Patrice is until this"

As if that sh*t makes them look anything other than ridiculous and corny.

Like, because you never seen Patrice doing standup, or on Chappelle Show, or The Office, or on Comedy Central Roast, or heard his epic radio stuff. Like that makes it cool for this youtube cornball to steal his sh*t and pass it off as his own.

Yup.. Definitely glad this cornball is blackballed
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago