Comic Steals From Patrice O'neal Word For Word. Comics Call Him Out On It..

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
i dont even know who these negroids are but dudes apology was terrible.he knew damn well what he was doin.if that dante dude aint notice u in tha 5 years u been on,wtf make u think stealin his friends sh*t is a good idea.i dont think he deserves to die and ultimately sh*t aint that serious
 08-05-2013, 10:01 AM         #42
AmericanGangsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn kain carter my n*gga...

hate it had to be him
 4 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
his reasoning makes sense....he just shouldn't of done it

if he just said patrice name at the end of the videos none of this probably would of happened
 4 years ago '09        #44
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
dude is original and those 5 or 6 aren't his highest rated one's. He fu*ked up tho and he just gotta deal woth the sh*t but what's funny is that Kain talk to him on the phone and Dante said it was all good and still proceeded to continue to sh*t on him. That reminds me of the Lupe and Pete Rock situation. I'm still a fan and dude has way more original videos that he is more famous for.
 4 years ago '06        #45
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 Lupe Hunter said:
dude is original and those 5 or 6 aren't his highest rated one's. He fu*ked up tho and he just gotta deal woth the sh*t but what's funny is that Kain talk to him on the phone and Dante said it was all good and still proceeded to continue to sh*t on him. That reminds me of the Lupe and Pete Rock situation. I'm still a fan and dude has way more original videos that he is more famous for.
this n*gga already got caught lying in that video, he lost credibility with that one and i wouldnt doubt that he was lying his a.ss off about the dante nero story too
 4 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
He'll never get into the Hollywood comedy game now.

He's pretty much blackballed at this point. Aint no bouncing back from this sh*t.

Carlos Mencia went from having his own show on Comedy Central, to doing small hole in the wall clubs again after it came out that he was blatantly stealing peoples sh*t.

It's already hard enough to be a successful black comic. He just closed that possibility off. There are people (high up in the game) who will never forgive him for this.
 4 years ago '12        #47
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,854 | Props total: 3487 3487
 justinjones said:
his reasoning makes sense....he just shouldn't of done it

if he just said patrice name at the end of the videos none of this probably would of happened
But his reasoning doesn't make sense bro, like the dude said in the video above... He wasn't trying to get that dude Dante's attention because he could have easily just tweeted, dante nero isn't some huge comedian; he has like 10x's as many followers as Dante and has a huge following on the internet... This dude Kain claims he found out about Patrice a few weeks before he died but if you go to his twitter when Patrice did die he doesn't mention it once, doesn't have one 'rip patrice o'neal' tweet, absolutely nothing... this guy is a liar plain and simple
 4 years ago '06        #48
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038

[video - click to view]

08-05-2013, 11:27 PM         #49
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stealing someone's material starts a warl in the comedy game lol...dane cook and louis ck feud, denis leary stealing from louis ck, bill hicks, sam kinison ...some comedians are about that life
 4 years ago '06        #50
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
I been rockin with Patrice for YEARS...but to call him a legend? C'mon now my n*gga be real wit it
 4 years ago '06        #51
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Are you saying Patrice is a legend? The n*gga was funny as fu*k...but he's far more famous in death than he ever was in life...and its sad cuz he had just gotten a way in with that Roast he did...like n*ggas could FINALLY see dude was funny for real. They even slept on dude after the VH1 show...
does that disqualify you from being a legend?
 4 years ago '09        #52
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Everything has cycles. Whether he said it differently or the same , whether he referenced the person he got it from or not; it would still cycle back some how because "originality" is the 'creation itself' and anything after the "original" is 'growth' from which was 'created'. In other words, Everything else is a repeat. You either forgive him or you don't.

Like it's been said "nothing new is under the sun". If it's verbatim like people feel subjectively then he should have said he inspired him from the get go. I think he tried to re-twist it his way for some "steals" people claim. Just me though.

He did make one interesting statement. Many people ride on to what is being said without thinking for themselves. Many people don't even know Patrice O'neal like that nor Kain etc and just hopping on because it's a "trending topic". If they were such big fans (angry ones) then it should have been caught when the 2nd or 3rd video.
 4 years ago '09        #53
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
***Edit: I listened again to his apology and then thought; well why did it take that long for him to mention this guys name? That is if you were being humble in trying to remember him? Makes me really wonder his "reasoning" he concocted.
...just wow.

4 years ago '04        #54
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
patrice RIP man was great comedian "you could hide in the vent" ha
 4 years ago '04        #55
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
Wasn't even a funny joke...
 4 years ago '04        #56
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,587 | Props total: 10130 10130
so some sh*tty comedian i dont give a fu*k about stole another sh*tty comedians joke. .and we're supposssed to give a fu*k????

people nowadays think everything they do is a sacred art. . n*ggas cooking a greek salad on the cooking channel acting like they reaching nirvana

am i the only one that didnt give a flcuk that fat bastard dropped dead. . never really found that fat fu*k funny to begin with

Last edited by mac58; 08-09-2013 at 06:41 PM..
 08-09-2013, 06:59 PM         #57
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac58 said:
so some sh*tty comedian i dont give a fu*k about stole another sh*tty comedians joke. .and we're supposssed to give a fu*k????

people nowadays think everything they do is a sacred art. . n*ggas cooking a greek salad on the cooking channel acting like they reaching nirvana

am i the only one that didnt give a flcuk that fat bastard dropped dead. . never really found that fat fu*k funny to begin with
You sure do have a lot to say about comedians you don't give a fu*k about.
 4 years ago '12        #58
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 7618 7618
 Stupid Fresh said:
he makes 10k a month of youtube

the fu*k is the difference between doing a standup with the jokes and getting paid of views and likes with the jokes
You sure about that?
 4 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
Not an issue. But a lot of people will make you believe it is. This sh*t has gone on from the beginning of time. Your favorite comedians right now steal jokes and have stole jokes. They call it "borrowing material" or "building on material"

Again, not an issue to me.
 4 years ago '07        #60
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
One of the most blatant issues of biting in comic history. The sad thing about it, he built a career off this bit and no one ever looked back. fu*k that tho, Bill Hicks is a legend!

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy