C-Murder Gets Out of Jail to Attend Relative's Funeral

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2013, 12:42 PM         #101
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we just gon act like romeo hairline aint pump fake his forehead
 4 years ago '13        #102
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
C-murder has been serving a life sentence since being convicted of second degree murder charges in 2009. The Louisiana native allegedly shot and k!lled a teenage fan at a nightclub at a Harvey, Louisiana nightclub. C-murder continues to proclaim his innocence in this case.
I pray he didn't really k!ll that boy or else he will have to deal with the lord too.

Last edited by Guvnor; 08-05-2013 at 02:06 PM..
 08-05-2013, 01:05 PM         #103
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is I've heard from a Louisiana person I personally know from Baton Rouge is that the reason it went down was bc the alleged C-murder "fan" was STUNTING on C then shot him.

Then I've heard a rumor that Soulja Slim did it

Then I've recall reading in 2009 an article about that someone shot the kid for him and is covering for C and that C apparently didn't want to snitch out

SOmething ain't adding up

Last edited by GOD999; 08-05-2013 at 01:39 PM..
 08-05-2013, 01:06 PM         #104
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean at the end of the day, it's great he got that rare shine and to see his fam.....and yea where's the pic with him & P? I know C & P been on some other sh*t since he got locked down for the 2nd time
 08-05-2013, 01:22 PM         #105
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

them shackles
 4 years ago '11        #106
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 asphaltninja said:
He got to go to the funeral? Good for him!

Oh wait, he's a murderer. fu*k him...
My thoughts exactly
 4 years ago '06        #107
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,619 | Props total: 2256 2256
A lot of dudes just don't understand the street life. Regardless of what you may think, there really are rules to it. C is following the rules. IF he didn't shoot that boy, then his man shoulda come forward & took the bid. But if he didn't come forward, the C gotta eat that bid. Fukked up, but it is what it is. That's called integrity. C played the game & he still is. His boy is the gump in this whole scenario. Unless C told him to do it, that man lettin an innocent man do his bid. That sh1t is sucker to the highest. That's why street sh1t ain't for everybody.You gotta take everything that comes w/it. Good & Bad.
 4 years ago '12        #108
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 hollyfield420 said:
At this point, it's not about snitching...If his homie did it, and he's a real man... he should turn himself in and not let anyone else do his bid.
guess his homie isnt a "real man" but a "smart man"

hows out living life while someone else is doing time
 4 years ago '12        #109
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Deniro732 said:
master p was lying his a.ss off in the like whaaat remix when he said "c murder in the pen, hitting that iron getting swole" ..that n*gga looks malnourished af..man i'm a big advocate for not snitching but i'm not taking the wrap for something unless I did the crime and all real n*ggas should have that same logic..fu*k do i look like doing jail or pirson time for something I wasn't even a part of? ..if n*ggas are so real they'll boss up, come forward and do the time instead..not let no man (friend or family) serve time for a crime they wern't in on or did..fu*kkk that..now c murder is behind bars for the rest of his life over nothing..no freedom at all and surrounded by nothing but n*ggas all day everyday ..and what does he have to show for it? Respect for not snitching..from who? a bunch of inmates and other stupid a.ss n*ggas in the world? some people are just too stupid to realize what's really important in life

True. Then this n*gga ain't even coming home go the projects, he gets to come home to a life of luxury. The rapper who actually did it been dead since before katrina. He shouldn't have ratted when he had the chance, I doubt they would believe his story now all these years have passed.

My cousin was in the club that night, said sh*t started over a rap battle. I aint gon share that sh*t and have them folks knocking at my door

Lil n*gga had no business in that club anyway. n*ggas 16-19 be the main ones doing all the k!lling.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 08-05-2013 at 01:43 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #110
space
space
space
 X-NINE said:
All I know is I've heard from a Louisiana person I personally know from Baton Rouge is that the reason it went down was bc the alleged C-murder "fan" was STUNTING on C then shot him.

Then I've recall reading in 2009 an article about that someone shot the kid for him and is covering for C and that C apparently didn't want to snitch out

4 years ago '13        #111
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 X-NINE said:

That math do look funny
 4 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
FOR THE LAST TIME:

C murder is not in jail for trying to shoot the club up
He is in jail for a murder that somebody with him did. I see the details starting to surface in here though. Not sure if it should be discussed out in the open so Im out...

LakerFan said:
fu*k him. He murderED a TEENAGE FAN. let that sink in for a second.....so we should let him out cause he is your favorite rapper? What if George Zimmerman was your favorite rapper?
no he didn't
 4 years ago '10        #113
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Trilluminati GA said:
no he didn't
In September 2003, Miller was convicted for the 2002 beating and fatal shooting of a fan, 16-year-old Steve Thomas, at a Harvey, Louisiana nightclub.

4 years ago '04        #114
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 DR JAYY said:
all you n*ggas lookin stupid

^ guess n*ggas didnt read that sh*t

[pic - click to view]

stick to suckin off banks
 4 years ago '12        #115
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Deniro732 said:
master p was lying his a.ss off in the like whaaat remix when he said "c murder in the pen, hitting that iron getting swole" ..that n*gga looks malnourished af..man i'm a big advocate for not snitching but i'm not taking the wrap for something unless I did the crime and all real n*ggas should have that same logic..fu*k do i look like doing jail or pirson time for something I wasn't even a part of? ..if n*ggas are so real they'll boss up, come forward and do the time instead..not let no man (friend or family) serve time for a crime they wern't in on or did..fu*kkk that..now c murder is behind bars for the rest of his life over nothing..no freedom at all and surrounded by nothing but n*ggas all day everyday ..and what does he have to show for it? Respect for not snitching..from who? a bunch of inmates and other stupid a.ss n*ggas in the world? some people are just too stupid to realize what's really important in life
 Tikyle2 said:
Maybe one of the realest statements ever made on BX. These ninjas don't know the difference between keeping it real and keeping it ignorant. No way I'm taking a murder bid for someone unless they did it to protect my life. A real G would fess up and let his man walk if he didn't do it especially if they weren't committing the crime together.
Both of you are some fu*kin lames. You do realize that C murder did what any realn*gga would have done right? You do understand that thats the way it was in the 60 70 80s and somewhat early 90s right? Thats why there are so many dudes ages 40+ locked up today. If you get jammed up, you DONT snitch on your people, no matter if you're facing. Now he may be in there for life BUT he did what what the majority of n*ggas today wouldnt do, he stayed loyal.

I know yal gonna reply back talkin about "fu*k that im not taking no L for no other man on something i didnt do i want my freedom" bullsh*t. Thats cool, but thats not loyal OR keeping it real. And im sure yal would have pointed a finger at every single person involved in this case in order to save your own a.ss..and then have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life

Yal need to understand what a Real n*gga is, C-murder = perfect example

edit: and i see what X posted if thats true then its not hard to fu*kin understand why he DIDNT snitch

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 08-05-2013 at 08:30 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #116
space
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Both of you are some fu*kin lames. You do realize that C murder did what any realn*gga would have done right? You do understand that thats the way it was in the 60 70 80s and somewhat early 90s right? Thats why there are so many dudes ages 40+ locked up today. If you get jammed up, you DONT snitch on your people, no matter if you're facing. Now he may be in there for life BUT he did what what the majority of n*ggas today wouldnt do, he stayed loyal.

I know yal gonna reply back talkin about "fu*k that im not taking no L for no other man on something i didnt do i want my freedom" bullsh*t. Thats cool, but thats not loyal OR keeping it real. And im sure yal would have pointed a finger at every single person involved in this case in order to save your own a.ss..and then have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life

edit: and i see what X posted if thats true then its not hard to fu*kin understand why he DIDNT snitch

Man fu*k all that I'm tellin my n*gga off top bi*ch you better take yo lick. If the situation was reversed I'd take mine. I ain't bout that testimony or taking the stand but fu*k, if I ain't doing it I put it on my life I'm getting somebody to rat for me.
 4 years ago '04        #117
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
That's good they let him out to see the funeral
 4 years ago '06        #118
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 grapedrank said:
guess his homie isnt a "real man" but a "smart man"

hows out living life while someone else is doing time
I guess if you omit the fact that he's still a murderer of a child then, yeah
 4 years ago '10        #119
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 TheMindOf said:

wikipedia and the Louisiana govt. are wrong about that as well as other things. I'm not gonna speak no more about it, enough info had been dropped in here.
 4 years ago '04        #120
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 Stillhyphy said:

so i have to take the blame for somebody else's mistake??? and throw my life away??? FOH
that mothafu*ka better own up to his mistake and know the deal..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy