most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 10923 10923
Rick Ross is on BX!

We made it n*ggas
 4 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 xoutchucky said:
He know n*gga! He saying the system a piece of sh*t. And New Orleans the place that started saying beacoup as slang n*gga, he know how to spell it but this is not an English class and you not a fu*kin Professor, stop actin like one you fu*kin nerd! Goofy a.ss n*gga!

4 years ago '05        #83
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Damn how humbling is that sh*t? He rockin his orange jumpsuit.....they could have given him a cheap jacket or something.?
 4 years ago '04        #84
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 cheguevara said:
damn...he fu*ked up tho..i wish i could yell FREE C..

but i cant ...he fu*ked up...but i will say good luck to him...i dont want him spending the rest of his life in there
that's what I was gon say... he just that type of goon to shoot sh*t up with no regard for human life...

Dee504 said:
You out of state n*ggas don't know sh*t. He didn't k!ll that n*gga, a rapper potna he had did. C too gangsta to take that L and rat. Dude been dead now so in all honesty he should have just ratted when he had the chance.
damn, he kept it real like that... I'ma bump Bossalinie all day... just found out that sh*t actually went 2x platinum
 4 years ago '07        #85
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
master p was lying his a.ss off in the like whaaat remix when he said "c murder in the pen, hitting that iron getting swole" ..that n*gga looks malnourished af..man i'm a big advocate for not snitching but i'm not taking the wrap for something unless I did the crime and all real n*ggas should have that same logic..fu*k do i look like doing jail or pirson time for something I wasn't even a part of? ..if n*ggas are so real they'll boss up, come forward and do the time instead..not let no man (friend or family) serve time for a crime they wern't in on or did..fu*kkk that..now c murder is behind bars for the rest of his life over nothing..no freedom at all and surrounded by nothing but n*ggas all day everyday ..and what does he have to show for it? Respect for not snitching..from who? a bunch of inmates and other stupid a.ss n*ggas in the world? some people are just too stupid to realize what's really important in life

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-05-2013 at 05:55 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #86
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
idk how he can proclaim his innocence when he CLEARLY started shooting up the club. he aint getting free.
 4 years ago '04        #87
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1079 1079
 Deniro732 said:
:i'm not taking the wrap for something unless I did the crime and all real n*ggas should have that same logic..fu*k do i look like doing jail or pirson time for something I wasn't even a part of? ..if n*ggas are so real they'll boss up, come forward and do the time instead..not let no man (friend or family) serve time for a crime they wern't in on or did..fu*kkk that..now c murder is behind bars for the rest of his life over nothing..no freedom at all and surrounded by nothing but n*ggas all day everyday ..and what does he have to show for it? Respect for not snitching..from who? a bunch of inmates and other stupid a.ss n*ggas in the world? some people are just too stupid to realize what's really important in life
Maybe one of the realest statements ever made on BX. These ninjas don't know the difference between keeping it real and keeping it ignorant. No way I'm taking a murder bid for someone unless they did it to protect my life. A real G would fess up and let his man walk if he didn't do it especially if they weren't committing the crime together.
 08-05-2013, 07:58 AM         #88
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I know your dumb a.ss aint talking

You over here riding for a n*gga that k!lled a 16 year old child.

Aint you the same n*gga that was in all those George Zimmerman threads wishing life in prison and death on him for k!lling a 17 year old child?
zimmerman admitted to k!lling trayvon martin

c plead not guilty and didn't even k!ll that lil n*gga his pal did
 4 years ago '06        #89
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
At this point, it's not about snitching...If his homie did it, and he's a real man... he should turn himself in and not let anyone else do his bid.
 4 years ago '06        #90
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
I never say this type of sh*t
but Free C murder
his music fathered rappers like gucci and wacka
life or death is a fantastic album
 4 years ago '05        #91
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
C-murder bout as real as it gets..With that being said there is a price for being that real and that vid of him shooting wildly knowing someone could have gotten k!lled means he has to man up and eat that bid...I don't know bout the club shooting but I'm sure that aint the first time C has busted his gun or caught a Hammo for that matter...
 4 years ago '04        #92
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,374 | Props total: 6395 6395
its c-murder's fault that he is in there if he decided not to snitch. not anybody else
 4 years ago '04        #93
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 437 437
Does anyone know how or hy the kid got shot?
 4 years ago '06        #94
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
yea at some point being in this type of situation he was in he should of told because this is your life.

you only get one and i don't wish life sentences on anybody.
 4 years ago '05        #95
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
I hate to see the homie C like this....
 4 years ago '05        #96
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
I miss the good old NL days

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by why?; 08-05-2013 at 11:40 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #97
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
fu*k him. He murderED a TEENAGE FAN. let that sink in for a second.....so we should let him out cause he is your favorite rapper? What if George Zimmerman was your favorite rapper?
 4 years ago '06        #98
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 6035 6035
 LowKeez said:

[pic - click to view]

Uncle murder
 08-05-2013, 12:39 PM         #99
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esvi said:
I never say this type of sh*t
but Free C murder
his music fathered rappers like gucci and wacka
 08-05-2013, 12:40 PM         #100
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
fu*k him. He murderED a TEENAGE FAN. let that sink in for a second.....so we should let him out cause he is your favorite rapper? What if George Zimmerman was your favorite rapper?
wish he would have murdered you tbqh
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy