Roman Harper bout to die. (pic)

most viewed right now
 56
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
This wannabe rapper tryina talk sh*t

f*ggots leaving me visitor messages worse then groupies cuz I can't be out on Vaca for a fu*kin week and now I'm supposedly "ducking"

Ducking what fu*k boys. I'm here. Been here and will still be here. You are all f*ggots for not putting Knicks lost across that pic and putting a forever alone smiley on it

I can make better fun of my pic from 08 than any of u clowns can.

Don't worry. I got my troops checking up on everything. Nobody that said sh*t is safe. Except APU since he does w/e so he can't be traced but wants to act like he's bout it

Rique. I see u. How them nosebleeds free 99 sh*ts looks like.

DG how's them backstreet boy albums and aventura bachata a.ss f*ggots still catching spins from u

To the raptor fans. I own 3 out of the 4 of u and u hide behind one that all he does is post gifs thinkin sh*t is cute and sweet. If I don't post much this week again then keep hitting me up on the visitor messages

It's ok. Summer aint over and August barely started.

f*ggots want war. Then war it's Gona be

Btw. Sig check
 5 years ago '10        #42
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,163 | Props total: 8464 8464
 Brooklyn Lost said:
This wannabe rapper tryina talk sh*t

f*ggots leaving me visitor messages worse then groupies cuz I can't be out on Vaca for a fu*kin week and now I'm supposedly "ducking"

Ducking what fu*k boys. I'm here. Been here and will still be here. You are all f*ggots for not putting Knicks lost across that pic and putting a forever alone smiley on it

I can make better fun of my pic from 08 than any of u clowns can.

Don't worry. I got my troops checking up on everything. Nobody that said sh*t is safe. Except APU since he does w/e so he can't be traced but wants to act like he's bout it

Rique. I see u. How them nosebleeds free 99 sh*ts looks like.

DG how's them backstreet boy albums and aventura bachata a.ss f*ggots still catching spins from u

To the raptor fans. I own 3 out of the 4 of u and u hide behind one that all he does is post gifs thinkin sh*t is cute and sweet. If I don't post much this week again then keep hitting me up on the visitor messages

It's ok. Summer aint over and August barely started.

f*ggots want war. Then war it's Gona be

Btw. Sig check

all these words you type can't mask your appearance

you're a chubby little fu*ker and your friend over there is a gay nerd with 33,000 posts
 5 years ago '07        #43
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Damn

Bk lost

And his compadres

Taking an exuberant amount of

L's in this thread
I really feel like posting a video of me burning all my Revis signed jerseys just to shove it in ur pus*y a.ss face f*ggot.

Guess who's gettin the ban hammer soon
 5 years ago '08        #44
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,046 | Props total: 4750 4750
 N.O.4Life said:
Brees r*ped that overrated D tho
He also took TWO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLs against them as well

Going 3-0 vs NO under Harbaugh in KaeperBenz stadium this season too
 5 years ago '07        #45
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
 theinitiAL said:
all these words you type can't mask your appearance

you're a chubby little fu*ker and your friend over there is a gay nerd with 33,000 posts
Mask my appearance

Yeah let me "mask my appearance" on a website of wannabe f*ggots and wannabe rappers
Spit ur rhymes bro

Post em up. Lets all see"how good" u are

My chubby face from 08 Yet u can't deny ur corny a.ss rhymes from 2013

Sad part is that I didn't even listen. Bust just u even tryina get props here shows how big of a fu*kin loser u are. U prob use a $10 RadioShack mic to record. I'm cryin b
 5 years ago '10        #46
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 2823 2823
almost as bad as grandpa django


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '12        #47
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 2745 2745
Dangerously and Will catching bodies

Got n*ggas reverting to using that lame post count rebuttal
 5 years ago '09        #48
messy marv stan 4691 heat pts4691
space
avatar space
space
$60,606 | Props total: 84422 84422

[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '11        #49
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3030 3030
 theinitiAL said:
all these words you type can't mask your appearance

you're a chubby little fu*ker and your friend over there is a gay nerd with 33,000 posts
Damn

This n*gga hurting

Look at all he's writing.

Nearly 8,000 posts in less than a year

And his chubby a.ss

Expect us to believe he has a life

Don't make me post the pic
 5 years ago '08        #50
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,046 | Props total: 4750 4750
 Tecnique said:

[pic - click to view]

 xxhighriser said:
almost as bad as grandpa django


[pic - click to view]



NFL Bum f!ghts
 5 years ago '11        #51
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Roman's Defensive Awareness should be at a 99 on Madden
 08-03-2013, 09:22 PM         #52
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Damn

This n*gga hurting

Look at all he's writing.

Nearly 8,000 posts in less than a year

And his chubby a.ss

Expect us to believe he has a life

Don't make me post the pic
You keep talking about this n*gga Willis features like you want to fu*k ol' dude.

Probably had drool drop out your mouth when you typed chubby a.ss you fu*kin f*g
 5 years ago '05        #53
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 VerbalAssassin said:
NFL Bum f!ghts
Ed lookin' like he can give you a Bum Bump
 5 years ago '11        #54
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3030 3030


 Dangerously said:
You keep talking about this n*gga Willis features like you want to fu*k ol' dude.

Probably had drool drop out your mouth when you typed chubby a.ss you fu*kin f*g
Look at this n*gga.

No real life friends,

So he had to resort to

Message board friends

Go out and socialize

Cuddy.

Life ain't just BX.

Go to a bar,

I'm sure you'll find somebody willing to be your friend.
 5 years ago '11        #55
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
Wait does Braz really have Wills pic as his fu*king avy
 5 years ago '05        #56
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
Damn I remember once upon a time ago this thread was about Roman Harper. What happened?
 5 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Saintaholic said:
Damn I remember once upon a time ago this thread was about Roman Harper. What happened?
the sh*t got Roman Harper quick!



























 5 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 theinitiAL said:
aren't you that chubby little mexican fu*k?

tellin me to jump in some water, oh the irony
No n*gga that aint me Im as far from mexican as anyone on this board could be

no disrespect to my mexican brothers out there

 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Nah that's

That wannabe gangster

Long Island f*ggot Brookly Lost.

He been ghost since the exposure

The dude you qouted is a f*ggot too though.
look at this hoe a.ss gunit street team n*gga....fam I'll be in miami in september holla at me

so I can wash u up word to godfather 50

 g+0ddJoB said:
take your gay a.ss back under a bridge

and take the two f*ggots with you
who da fu*k iz u callin a f*ggot?? u lil bi*ch (big sean voice)

 Hokis said:
The lamest threat for a captain save a f*g I've ever seen


Straight f*ggotry everywhere these days
you still mad I see
 5 years ago '07        #59
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
Willie Jay can't go on Vaca f*ggots want me to be like Johny Jackson's bi*chstewie version of Rio making threads from Aruba
 5 years ago '05        #60
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
 maxnn said:
Wait does Braz really have Wills pic as his fu*king avy
to remind him how worthless being a overblown sesitive midget equadorian welder is
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
May 19 - 162 democrats in the house voted for the Blue Lives Matter Bill
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy