most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #21
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,726 | Props total: 17982 17982
 SharpenUrSword said:
Well lets think about this...someone that smokes or thinks smoking is cool, buys a bud leaf icon...simple decision..

Now on the other hand you have other people that dont smoke, dont like to be told that others smoke, or just think its dumb for whatever reason...think about it for a few days, and then make a thread about it. Thus, wasting WAY more time than simply picking a pot leaf icon

Im indifferent about this topic because im not hypersensitive to the image of a plant leaf. It just goes to show how uninformed people are about marijuana if they are getting in this much of a tissy over a small icon. America is moving closer and closer to legalization every day so heaven forbid a gaming company puts a lear in their game. A lot of gamers smoke, and i would guess over 50% of the designers, engineers, etc partake in herbs.
i think you missed the whole point

its not that people smoke its the length that people go to let people know they do it like it makes them cooler for it.

im sure we've all seen those guys on COD that have a weed emblem and callsign and their name is some sh*t like "SmokeyMcpot420" with references to weed in their bio sh*t just comes off as lame

anyway from seeing you post on here you must be on some hardcore drugs cause your posts leave me like take that post in the GKMC vs Doggystyle thread from yesterday WTF is wrong with you?
 4 years ago '05        #22
aftermath11 
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 146 146
 inetol said:
in my hood. nerd a.ss nikkas get shot 2 times.
n*gga unless ur shooting with squirt guns ur hood aint gon do sh*t. quit talking sh*t when u aint about that life. fu*k a.ss n*gga.
 08-03-2013, 08:40 PM         #23
inetol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aftermath11 said:
n*gga unless ur shooting with squirt guns ur hood aint gon do sh*t. quit talking sh*t when u aint about that life. fu*k a.ss n*gga.
im from the motherland. come to NA and c for ur self. PHUCKBOY

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #24
aftermath11 
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 146 146
 inetol said:
im from the motherland. come to NA and c for ur self. PHUCKBOY

[pic - click to view]

fair enough

as for all you n*ggas paying $40 for an icon go smoke some weed- take a bi*ch out...listen to her talk and then smash all for $40. dont be paying for no b00tycall steam icon.
 08-03-2013, 09:16 PM         #25
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
because REAL stoners are proud of what they do ...... not saying it wont be a whole bunch of " i put $5 on a blunt twice this week" type of people doing it..... but coming from a GROWN /WORKING PROFESSIONAL like me who smokes about an 1/8 or so on average a day .. n*ggaz is proud ....... no different than drinkers wearing a budweiser tee ......
how many people who drink go into every fu*king topic going "haha I drink"? it's all attention whoring for you too-cool-for-school f*ggots

and you're proud of SMOKING? your life must be sad as sh*t if you don't have anything to actually be proud of that you did
 4 years ago '10        #26
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
Why are nigs so mad bout pics
 4 years ago '04        #27
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 1092 1092
damn wish I had some good herb to blaze up right now!
 4 years ago '04        #28
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
I got a big bong and no weed to smoke from it. only some buck azz alcohol and mtn dew. sounds like a personal problem.
 4 years ago '04        #29
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #30
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
aint nuthin like some blowin some bomb herb in the sky. ugggggh I love it
 4 years ago '09        #31
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 NORTE said:
aint nuthin like some blowin some bomb herb in the sky. ugggggh I love it
u gone bust a nut now my n*gga?
 08-03-2013, 11:13 PM         #32
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40cash is absurd to this n*gga ?
 4 years ago '12        #33
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,264 | Props total: 7683 7683
 THEYOUNGMESSIAH said:
40cash is absurd to this n*gga ?
It's absurd because it's $40 dollars for a 1inch by 1 inch picture.
 4 years ago '07        #34
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,639 | Props total: 3957 3957
 MidNiteBlues said:

[pic - click to view]

WTF...if you really bout that life, go cop some fu*kin bud with that $. Dropping dam near $40 for some stupid Steam emoticon, n*gga thats almost an 1/8 of some dank u could be smoking.

4 years ago '04        #35
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19941 19941
 MidNiteBlues said:

[pic - click to view]

WTF...if you really bout that life, go cop some fu*kin bud with that $. Dropping dam near $40 for some stupid Steam emoticon, n*gga thats almost an 1/8 of some dank u could be smoking.

word... kind of sh*t is that b.
 4 years ago '10        #36
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
haha i drink
 4 years ago '04        #37
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
 NefDizzle said:
u gone bust a nut now my n*gga?
Hahah
 4 years ago '04        #38
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4621 4621
You n*ggas sound like bi*ches... Complaining cause someone else shows they smoke herb...

It's no different than a sneaker head, gear head or any hobby enthusiast....

Corn ball n*ggas in here crying like their n*pples are lactating...
 4 years ago '06        #39
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,080 | Props total: 4426 4426
 Flawless Image said:
i think you missed the whole point

its not that people smoke its the length that people go to let people know they do it like it makes them cooler for it.

im sure we've all seen those guys on COD that have a weed emblem and callsign and their name is some sh*t like "SmokeyMcpot420" with references to weed in their bio sh*t just comes off as lame

anyway from seeing you post on here you must be on some hardcore drugs cause your posts leave me like take that post in the GKMC vs Doggystyle thread from yesterday WTF is wrong with you?
I have an imagination sorry. I didnt miss the point with the thread or the direction. You think someone is trying to act a certain way just by using a pot leaf as an icon. Makes no sense to me, i was bored yesterday and decided to say what i wanted in a diff way, guess ill be more direct.

Who in their right mind can a.ssume they know why someone would pick an emblem on a video game?? Like, youre saying people want to come off as cool...what makes you think you know their reasoning for picking a pot leaf..?? Maybe they did it for themselves..maybe they dont even smoke, maybe they made a two second decision and said fu*k it, ill pick a pot leaf. Maybe they didnt even go so far as to think how people would feel about it.

For someone to think people only smoke pot or put pot icons on their stuff to come off as cool is a bit childish imo. Some people smoke to mellow out, some people smoke to be creative, some smoke one bowl a day after they get off work instead of drinking a beer..some may not even smoke they may just like bob marley and his music..

I just find it a bit ammusing that just because person x has a pot leaf icon suddenly they want to be looked at as cool. Nah its just some people are too busy being better than others all the time and just a.ssume they got it all figured out and try to find the easiest way to dissmiss someone and make sure they know they are beneath the wanna be cool pot smokers.

All it does allow you to personalize your account a lil more. Each and every icon on there could be judged as someone trying to be cool...and if you think like that, then you are a simpleton and need to expand your thoughts.
 4 years ago '05        #40
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 SharpenUrSword said:
I have an imagination sorry. I didnt miss the point with the thread or the direction. You think someone is trying to act a certain way just by using a pot leaf as an icon. Makes no sense to me, i was bored yesterday and decided to say what i wanted in a diff way, guess ill be more direct.

Who in their right mind can a.ssume they know why someone would pick an emblem on a video game?? Like, youre saying people want to come off as cool...what makes you think you know their reasoning for picking a pot leaf..?? Maybe they did it for themselves..maybe they dont even smoke, maybe they made a two second decision and said fu*k it, ill pick a pot leaf. Maybe they didnt even go so far as to think how people would feel about it.

For someone to think people only smoke pot or put pot icons on their stuff to come off as cool is a bit childish imo. Some people smoke to mellow out, some people smoke to be creative, some smoke one bowl a day after they get off work instead of drinking a beer..some may not even smoke they may just like bob marley and his music..

I just find it a bit ammusing that just because person x has a pot leaf icon suddenly they want to be looked at as cool. Nah its just some people are too busy being better than others all the time and just a.ssume they got it all figured out and try to find the easiest way to dissmiss someone and make sure they know they are beneath the wanna be cool pot smokers.

All it does allow you to personalize your account a lil more. Each and every icon on there could be judged as someone trying to be cool...and if you think like that, then you are a simpleton and need to expand your thoughts.
You're missing the point - read the thread title again. They're paying almost $40 for an emoticon. Let that sink in.

We're not arguing about what's cool and what's not. I could care less about people's smoking habits. What is interesting, though, is that people are prepared to go to great lengths just to slap a .JPEG on their screens. It's a little worrying.

But hey, who am I to micromanage their finances?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy