Steph Kegels
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2013, 07:34 PM         #101
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
No one is angry on the internet. I type this way towards you because I think you're a fake bi*ch.
Well the feeling is mutual cause all you do is talk sh*t on here

CutKidd21 said:
The irony of all of this is no black person gives a sh*t what you think because you can't relate. On boxden and in life enjoying black culture then put your cape on sh*tting on the way we feel. fu*k you cheeze you fake motherfu*ker.
I'm fake but look at the internet tough guy typing curses to further prove how "tough" he is

CutKidd21 said:
Instead of using your dumbass moron brain to think "Hey I wonder why all these black people are upset?" You immediately go to "overreaction. They're always overreacting." Then argue against us in every race thread with your bullsh*t like all the other closet racists
I don't need to wonder I'm pretty sure it's pretty obvious as to why they are

CutKidd21 said:
You immediately go to "overreaction. They're always overreacting." Then argue against us in every race thread with your bullsh*t like all the other closet racists
Yeah I'm racist alright

I thought Zimmerman shoulda gone to jail, but I'm racist

I thought the black guy who got shot in his driveway by cops unjustly for getting a cigarette out of his car was not in the wrong and the cops were, but I'm racist

I argue reason. You don't even read all my posts knowing that there was another thread on this before but you ain't say sh*t about it then. Only wanna pile on like the bi*ch you are

Stupid Fresh said:
You think we can't see that? You're fake as fu*k. Just admit you get annoyed as fu*k by blacks. Riley cooper
Why would I admit something that isn't true? I've got a bunch of black friends all over florida that I've hung out with. The difference is they're men. They don't cry like yourself

Stupid Fresh said:
doesn't regret saying the word he regrets getting caught

let him on the field with his "******" teammates
Pretty much

Gatorfan2611 said:

4 years ago '05        #102
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 Cheeze said:
I thought Zimmerman shoulda gone to jail, but I'm racist
sounds kind of similar to, "some of my best friends are black"
 4 years ago '08        #103
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
 teegray1124 said:
He didnt say it in an endearing manner he said it with intent to hurt someone feeling and he was angry and especially coming from a white dude. People keep saying why do black people say to each other, its endearing.
so calling someone a bi*ch a.ss n*gga or a cornball n*gga is endearing?
 08-02-2013, 08:57 PM         #104
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 Letter Words said:
sounds kind of similar to, "some of my best friends are black"
Sounds kind of like I thought he was guilty from the jump and even after the verdict.....fu*king dumbass

Carlton Black said:
the ironic part about all the racist rhetoric you post on here is that i'm quite sure Cooper started off as a petty online racist cowardly bigot such as yourself before being exposed at one point...your time just hasn't come yet....but it will tho... everything done under the cover of darkness usually comes to light...

I didn't realize using facts and reason was racist. You mad as fu*k though and I'm laughing at it
 4 years ago '12        #105
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 7622 7622
So after the Eagles said they wouldn't cut ties with Cooper....

... he pretty much got a free vacation for saying the 'N-word.'
 08-02-2013, 09:33 PM         #106
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
my eye opening experience was when my high school girlfriend's mom called me a ******
That's all types of fuhked up.
Just straight like that huh? Smh
A-yo, but dig...

That story, the one I told... When that sh*t happened I was like 22 at the time.
So think about this sh*t lol...

I went 22 fuhkin' years without having to hear no bullsh*t like that.
By just...
Stayin'...
Away...
From...
White...
People

Na I'm bullsh*ttin' them Puerto Ricans & Domincans were just as bad. It wasn't until I really started rollin' with my uncle like that (who was PR) that I started to fuhk with them like that. One of my best friends to this day puerto rican. That black vs spanish sh*t back in the day in NY was real lol
But that Army sh*t showed me I really cant rock with white ppl like that. They got too many goddamn tricks. Like my brother be sayin "those n*ggas are crafty than a mug!" Lol

Edit: Jay-Z on Bill Maher rockin the hell out those cables! Lol

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 08-02-2013 at 09:39 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #107
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,829 | Props total: 20516 20516
 TanstA! said:
which basically means that no, no other team will sign him. aka his career is probably over.
exactly!! Dope avi as well...
 4 years ago '07        #108
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487
I don't think he'll get cut
 4 years ago '04        #109
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 Jruk2345 said:
Main STREAM USA is a bunch of panzies, everone is offended about everything

also this ****** ish is so played out cause most of us blacks use demeaning words about other races and genders all the time, i understgand how the word was used against us but now we have turned the word around and call each other that, when white ppl hear us saying it all the time and when sum of us idiots let them say it, then we have no right to get so upset

ok stepped off my high horse

Someone spoke the truth finally
 4 years ago '06        #110
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,559 | Props total: 2682 2682
I don't feel sorry for this dude at all..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy