Riley Cooper excused from all activities with Philadelphia Eagles

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2013, 06:19 PM         #81
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why doesn't chip kelly take a look at brandon lloyd, or one of those other n*ggas on the market?
 08-02-2013, 06:26 PM         #82
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
if i wanted to get you fired i wouldve already emailed Bowling Green.

you got alot of information online though might wanna clean that sh*t up.

if i wasnt worried for that man safety i would go in on you you

what type of sick fu*k gets upset at someone's comments on the inernet that they start stalking the person

only a white person would do some sh*t like that - a poor racist excuse of a white person

the sad part is the first time i ever saw your user name was yesterday and you already knew that mans whole life

what part burned your soul more since this is the first time i am even aware of you ?

and have you even been so hurt by what a white man said on the internet that you started stalking him and his family ?

of course not

98%

and the fact that you feel you have some sort of power by "sending an e-mail"
is hilarious you low life piece of dog sh*t

should i pm you MY personal info so you can leave my n*gga alone ?

i know you are just dying to know what i look like
 4 years ago '09        #83
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
cheeze is riley cooper type fake motherfu*ker

In every race related thread he always has his cape on against black ppl

shut the fu*k up cheeze. Go talk sh*t about black ppl in comment sections on espn and yahoo sports with ur friends where u belong
 08-02-2013, 06:35 PM         #84
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
cheeze is riley cooper type fake motherfu*ker

In every race related thread he always has his cape on against black ppl

shut the fu*k up cheeze. Go talk sh*t about black ppl in comment sections on espn and yahoo sports with ur friends where u belong
Yeah I'm so against black people cause I use reason and facts

You use emotion. Hell look at the anger in your comment. Probably almost broke the keyboard
 4 years ago '06        #85
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
he shoulda been excused from football activities for that cutoff Al Borland shirt.
 4 years ago '11        #86
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yo true story right. I mighta told this one on here before so my fault if I did. When I was active duty we were in the field doing training bullsh*t. So on the late night me and my peoples (couple of the black and spanish kids in my unit I fuhked with) we had a granddaddy bottle of E&J, cracked that and went to work. This one white cat this E-5 he was cool and sh*t so when he came over we asked him if he wanted a drink. He said "what yall got there" yada yada. We like "its Brandy. sh*ts rough so take it easy if you aint bout that LQ life." So we all knockin this bi*ch down just shootin the sh*t. Talkin bout how many bi*ches we gonna run through before that Raqs trip. So dig... the whole Katrina sh*t was happening around this time, so I guess for whatever fuhking reason the Sgt brings it up. And he's kinda one foot into Davey Jones locker and sh*t so he's pretty much just rambling. But then the sh*t gets crazy lol. He goes something like, "I wish you n*ggas knew how to swim. Comes in handy for situations like these." And he's like puttin heavy emphasis on the AAAAA in n*gga. Then he gets real ill on some sh*t like "******s make bad soldiers. I dont trust you ******s with guns." So my man gets up and he's like "fuhk this sh*t! We supposed to be gettin deployed and we got muthafuhkas wanting to show their true colors NOW!" So to cut this short what ended up happening is the Sgt got a field grade article 15 extra duty and some other bullsh*t. The sad part about that sh*t is, that sh*t happened more than once with the same guy, and others. I didnt grow up around alotta white people so I never heard sh*t like THAT. I mean the police in the hood you just automatically a.ssume they're racist so its like stay out their way and youll have no issues. But that sh*t was def an eye opener for someone like me.
I work with white people and that all folks. Especially when you at work and you're reading some of the sh*t these white posters say on here lol
sh*t be having me lookin at white people's screens to see if they're on this muthafuhka!

And that fuhkin' "you guys should stop saying it too sh*t." I aint never heard no white person in my life say that sh*t before joining this site. Then again only time I EVER heard a white person discuss race in ANY way shape or form is when they're drunk
[pic - click to view]

my eye opening experience was when my high school girlfriend's mom called me a ******
 08-02-2013, 06:40 PM         #87
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
my eye opening experience was when my high school girlfriend's mom called me a ******
you probably deserved it
 4 years ago '07        #88
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,660 | Props total: 17906 17906
 bigree61 said:
if i wasnt worried for that man safety i would go in on you you

what type of sick fu*k gets upset at someone's comments on the inernet that they start stalking the person

only a white person would do some sh*t like that - a poor racist excuse of a white person

the sad part is the first time i ever saw your user name was yesterday and you already knew that mans whole life

what part burned your soul more since this is the first time i am even aware of you ?

and have you even been so hurt by what a white man said on the internet that you started stalking him and his family ?

of course not

98%

and the fact that you feel you have some sort of power by "sending an e-mail"
is hilarious you low life piece of dog sh*t

should i pm you MY personal info so you can leave my n*gga alone ?

i know you are just dying to know what i look like
using google is stalking now

now you pretending that youre not you?
 4 years ago '09        #89
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cheeze said:
Yeah I'm so against black people cause I use reason and facts

You use emotion. Hell look at the anger in your comment. Probably almost broke the keyboard
No one is angry on the internet. I type this way towards you because I think you're a fake bi*ch.

The irony of all of this is no black person gives a sh*t what you think because you can't relate. On boxden and in life enjoying black culture then put your cape on sh*tting on the way we feel. fu*k you cheeze you fake motherfu*ker.

Instead of using your dumbass moron brain to think "Hey I wonder why all these black people are upset?" You immediately go to "overreaction. They're always overreacting." Then argue against us in every race thread with your bullsh*t like all the other closet racists

You think we can't see that? You're fake as fu*k. Just admit you get annoyed as fu*k by blacks. Riley cooper
 4 years ago '11        #90
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
ever get an apology or at least an explanation?

"she just overreacts sometimes"

"of course she doesn't hate black people, the guy who cuts our grass is black"

hell nah. im surprised it took that long honestly. her grandma even took her out of her will. the whole family wasnt sh*t

she called her daughter a ****** lover tho. so i guess it wasnt all false
 4 years ago '09        #91
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 bigree61 said:
the thing i find funny is no one ever has an argument for anything except that

using the 98% as a deflection from the rest of the post is something i would expect from a kid
in junior high school

98%
Sorry man, not in junior high; I ain't mad by no means I just find it funny. It's a percentage you pulled out of your a.ss with no truth behind it, damn straight they're a lot of racist whites, but they're a lot of racists who are blacks, hispanic, asian etc. etc. Racism will always exist. Have I've stereotyped? been prejudice? yes, everyone has in their life and be lying if they said otherwise. I prefer to judge people by character not a skin tone.

Back to Riley, I see a lot of people on twitter justifying his comments because "blacks use the word so often to each-other." Dude clearly said it in a fashion that showed disrespect and intentionally to offend the security guard. I wonder why they waited a day to suspend him or "dismiss" him from his duties. If anything would of happened, it would of happened the first day at practice. Either way idiot ruined his image forever, especially after Maclin goes down and he had his big chance.
 4 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 Jet Jagu4r said:
Sorry man, not in junior high; I ain't mad by no means I just find it funny. It's a percentage you pulled out of your a.ss with no truth behind it, damn straight they're a lot of racist whites, but they're a lot of racists who are blacks, hispanic, asian etc. etc. Racism will always exist. Have I've stereotyped? been prejudice? yes, everyone has in their life and be lying if they said otherwise. I prefer to judge people by character not a skin tone.

Back to Riley, I see a lot of people on twitter justifying his comments because "blacks use the word so often to each-other." Dude clearly said it in a fashion that showed disrespect and intentionally to offend the security guard. I wonder why they waited a day to suspend him or "dismiss" him from his duties. If anything would of happened, it would of happened the first day at practice. Either way idiot ruined his image forever, especially after Maclin goes down and he had his big chance.
its white people who dont listen to rap or have any social interaction with black folks who try to use that as justification by acting like "n*gga" = "nigg--"
 4 years ago '04        #93
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
He didnt say it in an endearing manner he said it with intent to hurt someone feeling and he was angry and especially coming from a white dude. People keep saying why do black people say to each other, its endearing.
 4 years ago '06        #94
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
doesn't regret saying the word he regrets getting caught

let him on the field with his "******" teammates
 4 years ago '09        #95
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 Matt504 said:
btw, does anyone have a link to ANY song with ANY rapper using the word n***er in the same context as Cooper?

white people are using the argument and providing zero evidence to back these claims.
There aren't any, that why the argument is so ridiculous. People really are trying to justify his actions and arguing that "oh they rap about it" "or they call each other that". There would be a backlash, but I personally don't think would be remembered in a year or two if he was fu*king around calling his friend "n*gga" But he dropped the hard "ER" clear as day, and it was clearly to insult the security guard.
 4 years ago '06        #96
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
the funny this is about this n*gga va ****** bullsh*t is

its funny because if a Black player was at a kenny chestnut concert calling the few black people there ******s it would make headlines as well

it would make headlines.. more blacks would get fired for discussing the "Cornball brother" "is he an uncle tom" etc
 4 years ago '11        #97
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
btw, does anyone have a link to ANY song with ANY rapper using the word n***er in the same context as Cooper?

white people are using the argument and providing zero evidence to back these claims.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #98
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:

WTF
 4 years ago '11        #99
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
WTF
 4 years ago '04        #100
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5215 5215
What a bi*ch. You say something and then come back apologizing? Dude LOST.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy