Riley Cooper excused from all activities with Philadelphia Eagles

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
209 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$544 | Props total: 519 519
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
serve time in jail for running a dog f!ghting ring...Hey you wanna be our starting QB??


Say ****** at a concert. YA FUKIN DONE SONE.....ITS OVA



sensitive mufukas man..

this clown mccoy is BFF with Vick but cant respect Cooper. whole fu*king team, league, fans, media is a joke also
So Vick didn't do time for running that dog f!ghting ring? He doesn't have ppl still coming for his head does he? He didn't out perform Donovan for that starting spot huh? Stfu pus*y boy
 08-02-2013, 03:56 PM         #62
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
you're going to compare a dog to humans? Dogs are animals just like every other animal out there. People seriously annoy me with that dumb sh*t
Did Riley Cooper k!ll humans? I don't give a fu*k about dogs. But you're really trying to compare saying a word to running an illegal dog f!ghting ring Nobody should justify it. That sh*t was dumb as hell. But he got fined 6% of his salary for the year. Doesn't sound like a lot but Kobe got fined less than 1% for his gay slur.

You're only mad cause the words affects YOU and YOU MAD about it.

Let it be something that doesn't affect you and you'd be like

real talk thats how this whole country is but it is what it is

Did Kobe get suspended? Did Noah get suspended?

But they didn't say it about a race just a "minority"......the hypocrisy


Last edited by Cheeze; 08-02-2013 at 03:59 PM..
 08-02-2013, 03:59 PM         #63
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still can't believe this piece of sh*t isn't fined yet? Remember when Kobe used the word f*ggot and got fined 100 k? Jesus christ and apparently this son of a bi*ch gain twitter followers in the process.

No no all this guy gets is he is sent home and has to do counselling.

Man being black is literally the bottom poll. We are seen as second class citizens and this shows it.
 08-02-2013, 04:04 PM         #64
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
I still can't believe this piece of sh*t isn't fined yet? Remember when Kobe used the word f*ggot and got fined 100 k? Jesus christ and apparently this son of a bi*ch gain twitter followers in the process.

No no all this guy gets is he is sent home and has to do counselling.

Man being black is literally the bottom poll. We are seen as second class citizens and this shows it.
He got fined $37k of his $630k. around 6% of his salary.

kobe got fined 100k. less than 1% of his $30 mill salary.

But he ain't been fined yet.

Fine him more because he said something that bothers ME
 08-02-2013, 04:05 PM         #65
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wasn't fined by the NFL. Kobe was fined by the league and not his team.
 08-02-2013, 04:07 PM         #66
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
He wasn't fined by the NFL. Kobe was fined by the league and not his team.
I know.

But why didn't his team fine him?

Did they not deem it fine worthy?

Apparently the league had to step in.

Clearly the Eagles thought he should be reprimanded. so they fined him.

But no, we want more. we want more.
 08-02-2013, 04:10 PM         #67
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
why won't they just get over it already Lil Wayne says it all the time and no ones offended.

gosh!

I'm telling Ronnie
I'm not saying get over it f*ggot I'm saying he was already fined
 5 years ago '06        #68
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 16 16
I bet 90% of the people posting in this very thread said the word n*gga today.
 08-02-2013, 04:25 PM         #69
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
I bet 90% of the people posting in this very thread said the word n*gga today.
98% of the whites in this thread have used the word nigg3r


they use it every time they see my post


they dont have a problem with white people calling black people nigg3rs sh*t they celebrate when black teens get murdered for walking home


just look at the things they are saying about a 2 year old baby girl in that dora thread


98%





cheeze did you "report that racism to ronnie" () yet
 08-02-2013, 04:26 PM         #70
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil tyree still on my d!ck

still fishing
 5 years ago '04        #71
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$9,564 | Props total: 4017 4017
 Cheeze said:
The crazy thing is didn't they say it happened in June? What took so long for people to find the video?
the owner of the video was trying to sell it this entire time.
 5 years ago '04        #72
bangerz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 89 89
Nothing is ever gonna change....you know every player is going to get warned about targeting this fool,
wish lott or Atwater were still playing

 08-02-2013, 04:30 PM         #73
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 08-02-2013, 04:31 PM         #74
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
the owner of the video was trying to sell it this entire time.
thats crazy

The fact they thought they'd get a high bidder on the name Riley Cooper tho
 5 years ago '09        #75
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 149 149
 bigree61 said:
98% of the whites in this thread have used the word nigg3r


they use it every time they see my post


they dont have a problem with white people calling black people nigg3rs sh*t they celebrate when black teens get murdered for walking home


just look at the things they are saying about a 2 year old baby girl in that dora thread


98%





cheeze did you "report that racism to ronnie" () yet
every single post by big ree is 98% whites this, that. Wheres you getting this information?
 08-02-2013, 04:43 PM         #76
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
lil tyree still on my d!ck

still fishing

did you report that racism yet


yes or no



i have the racist whites of boxden so mad they tried to google me to see what i look like , where i stay , where i work , my real name , if i have any kids , who my family is , what car i drive , my bi*chs names/info and all other stalker white boy serial k!ller catfishing type of sh*t




one of them got so angry he wanted to get a black man to lose his job the other day


to bad im not my n*gga who youll be stalking


thats why i dont really tell "you people" how i feel about you


98%
 08-02-2013, 04:54 PM         #77
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even know what thread you're talking about

You have Ty above your handle and it ends in ree. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out your name is tyree
 08-02-2013, 04:54 PM         #78
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jet Jagu4r said:
every single post by big ree is 98% whites this, that. Wheres you getting this information?
the thing i find funny is no one ever has an argument for anything except that

using the 98% as a deflection from the rest of the post is something i would expect from a kid
in junior high school




98%
 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
I don't even know what thread you're talking about

You have Ty above your handle and it ends in ree. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out your name is tyree
a group of your "bros" got so hurt ( and i dont even know who these n*ggas are ,never even went back and forth with them like you and i do) and started stalking



i thought you were one of them



i know that bi*ch sneekas was may he rest in p!ss
 5 years ago '07        #80
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,972 | Props total: 23502 23502
 bigree61 said:
did you report that racism yet


yes or no



i have the racist whites of boxden so mad they tried to google me to see what i look like , where i stay , where i work , my real name , if i have any kids , who my family is , what car i drive , my bi*chs names/info and all other stalker white boy serial k!ller catfishing type of sh*t




one of them got so angry he wanted to get a black man to lose his job the other day


to bad im not my n*gga who youll be stalking


thats why i dont really tell "you people" how i feel about you


98%
if i wanted to get you fired i wouldve already emailed Bowling Green.

you got alot of information online though might wanna clean that sh*t up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy