Riley Cooper excused from all activities with Philadelphia Eagles

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Lol...you're a wide receiver throwing yourself into this position? What happens when Vick decides to lead you into the middle of the field for every single one of your receptions? What happens when some big black linebacker or safety decides to ramp up and wreck your sh*t?

might as well be a white QB with an all black line. Either way, he's fu*ked. (dropped from the team or not)
 08-02-2013, 02:56 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I can just be honest for a minute. I kinda feel sorry for dude. Only a lil' bit, because he's some low level guy on the totem pole and because of that he'll probably feel it more than if an Extra Lily White muthafuhka like Brady said it.

But WHY?!?! Every other week it's a new whiteboy or bi*ch! lol You gonna get put on blast at some point in time. I fuhk around on here cause essentially I'm just trolling. Like, I don't sit among my peeps and we on some "cracker this cracker that sh*t." I honestly don't even give a fuhk enough about yall to even go there. lol
Is the hate that fuhkin' strong yo?! I was in the Army man. I seen how you all get when you're drunk. Why when you whiteboys get bent the first sh*t that come your mouths is N*gger?!

When I used to get bent like that first words out my mouth was "where the bi*ches?!"
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 08-02-2013 at 02:58 PM..
 08-02-2013, 02:57 PM         #43
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
If I can just be honest for a minute. I... Yes me... of all people kinda feel sorry for dude. Only a lil' bit, because he's some low level guy on the totem pole and because of that he'll probably feel it more than if an Extra Lily White muthafuhka like Brady said it.

But WHY?!?! Every other week it's a new whiteboy or bi*ch! lol You gonna get put on blast at some point in time. I fuhk around on here cause essentially I'm just trolling. Like, I don't sit among my peeps and we on some "cracker this cracker that sh*t." I honestly don't even give a fuhk enough about yall to even go there. lol
Is the hate that fuhkin' strong yo?! I was in Army man. I seen how you all get when you're drunk. Why when you whiteboys get bent the first sh*t that come your mouths is N*gger?!

When I used to get bent like that first words out my mouth was "where the bi*ches?!"
 08-02-2013, 02:58 PM         #44
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
If I can just be honest for a minute. I... Yes me... of all people kinda feel sorry for dude. Only a lil' bit, because he's some low level guy on the totem pole and because of that he'll probably feel it more than if an Extra Lily White muthafuhka like Brady said it.

Is the hate that fuhkin' strong yo?! I was in the Army man. I seen how you all get when you're drunk. Why when you whiteboys get bent the first sh*t that come your mouths is N*gger?!

the funny thing is the answer is probably because hes been around black people all his life
 08-02-2013, 03:01 PM         #45
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
the funny thing is the answer is probably because hes been around black people all his life
You stupid.

Sheeeit, My neighborhood growing up was pretty much all black and spanish. And even knowing that them Puerto Rican n*ggas brought roaches into my building I STILL never said said fuhk these "spics!"
 08-02-2013, 03:06 PM         #46
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You stupid.

Sheeeit, My neighborhood growing up was pretty much all black and spanish. And even knowing that them Puerto Rican n*ggas brought roaches into my building I STILL never said said fuhk these "spics!"
but its obvious you thought about it
 08-02-2013, 03:07 PM         #47
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
you're going to compare a dog to humans? Dogs are animals just like every other animal out there. People seriously annoy me with that dumb sh*t

second of all racism is not a game. Attitudes like bi*chass Riley Cooper's is the reason blacks were getting hung from trees and little black girls getting blown up in churches. Don't fu*kin talk like racism isn't harmful because history proves otherwise. I have zero tolerance for racists. fu*k them
it that word is such a horrible word that has meaning (which i do agree it does)

why use it on eachother?

simple question that never is truly answered
 4 years ago '10        #48
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 958 958
I dont know how he makes it through the season if he doesnt get cut.

Players will be aiming for his head during games
 08-02-2013, 03:11 PM         #49
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
but its obvious you thought about it
Nah lol
My father's racist enough for the whole fam.

I know old a.ss white folks are racist but old as Jamaican men are right up there with em.
 08-02-2013, 03:19 PM         #50
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
Maybe after yall pay some reparations, we'll be on such great terms

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #51
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,877 | Props total: 21117 21117

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #52
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
[philosophiclies]:proof that our society does not believe in forgiveness..........
 08-02-2013, 03:22 PM         #53
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
why are white people concerned about how black people speak and refer to EACH other?

you're suggesting that since we say it amongst ourselves that you should automagically call us that too, why?

why do white people want to call Black people n****er and hide behind the "they say it too" excuse?

is it THAT difficult for White ppl to simply NOT call Black ppl n***er?

why can't the superior race be the bigger person and not call us peasants n***er?
come down

im not concerned , the point is simple, why use the word if it has such meaning?

and it should be simple not to call black people ******, of course it is, nobody should use the word n*gga or ****** at any time

but critical thinking also a.ssumes a black person calling a black person a n*gga is ridiculous in itself.
 4 years ago '12        #54
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
***** people trying to say dog f!ghting is worse than this

More sympathy for a four-legged creature over the worst word used to demean a race
 08-02-2013, 03:39 PM         #55
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
s it THAT difficult for White ppl to simply NOT call Black ppl n***er?

why can't the superior race be the bigger person and not call us peasants n***er?
Yo true story right. I mighta told this one on here before so my fault if I did. When I was active duty we were in the field doing training bullsh*t. So on the late night me and my peoples (couple of the black and spanish kids in my unit I fuhked with) we had a granddaddy bottle of E&J, cracked that and went to work. This one white cat this E-5 he was cool and sh*t so when he came over we asked him if he wanted a drink. He said "what yall got there" yada yada. We like "its Brandy. sh*ts rough so take it easy if you aint bout that LQ life." So we all knockin this bi*ch down just shootin the sh*t. Talkin bout how many bi*ches we gonna run through before that Raqs trip. So dig... the whole Katrina sh*t was happening around this time, so I guess for whatever fuhking reason the Sgt brings it up. And he's kinda one foot into Davey Jones locker and sh*t so he's pretty much just rambling. But then the sh*t gets crazy lol. He goes something like, "I wish you n*ggas knew how to swim. Comes in handy for situations like these." And he's like puttin heavy emphasis on the AAAAA in n*gga. Then he gets real ill on some sh*t like "******s make bad soldiers. I dont trust you ******s with guns." So my man gets up and he's like "fuhk this sh*t! We supposed to be gettin deployed and we got muthafuhkas wanting to show their true colors NOW!" So to cut this short what ended up happening is the Sgt got a field grade article 15 extra duty and some other bullsh*t. The sad part about that sh*t is, that sh*t happened more than once with the same guy, and others. I didnt grow up around alotta white people so I never heard sh*t like THAT. I mean the police in the hood you just automatically a.ssume they're racist so its like stay out their way and youll have no issues. But that sh*t was def an eye opener for someone like me.
I work with white people and that all folks. Especially when you at work and you're reading some of the sh*t these white posters say on here lol
sh*t be having me lookin at white people's screens to see if they're on this muthafuhka!

And that fuhkin' "you guys should stop saying it too sh*t." I aint never heard no white person in my life say that sh*t before joining this site. Then again only time I EVER heard a white person discuss race in ANY way shape or form is when they're drunk
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 08-02-2013 at 03:44 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #56
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude you gotta realize that this is day 2-3 of this.. he'll be forgiven.. but hes gotta go through alot of sh*t and bullsh*t just like vick, tiger, and any other person involved in a scandal does...

what cooper is going through is not hard... dude is gonna have to just f!ght through it...
even if he meant what he said or didn't, he was speaking out loud, and everyone is entitled to an opinion so if he believes in that sh*t so BE IT. i understand he misrepresented the eagles also which is huge decision as to why they cut him but comon if this was tom brady, this would be open and shut in a press conference with Tom saying "sorry guys"
 08-02-2013, 03:50 PM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I've had my own experiences very similar to these that were a shocking wake up call for me

that liquor will bring out the true feelings every single time, I've learned to not react angrily to those situations but to let them serve as a reminder that sh*t might look cool on the surface but it's still really real out here.
Yo the funny sh*t though fam, is when have you ever gotten bent around white people and just wild on em?! lol
You would think that if ANY muthafuhkin' BODY would go there and get crazy disrespectful on the opposite race sh*t it would be US! lol
 08-02-2013, 04:05 PM         #58
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i
tom brady would get alot less pressure, but he'd be held responsible.. but you'd have people on bx saying it ok b/c they're tom brady stans... or they like his good looks
Yeah. But remember, Tom Brady isn't as disposable as a Riley Cooper. lol
These teams still wanna win some football games
 4 years ago '07        #59
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
see thats way i say "CRACKA" you see that "A" makes it fun loving and less hurtfull.....but when i say "CRACKER" with "ER" then you better watch out......cause im a hateful racist....
 4 years ago '12        #60
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Mavs In 4 said:
***** people trying to say dog f!ghting is worse than this

More sympathy for a four-legged creature over the worst word used to demean a race
If you were forced into a choice, would you rather see your dog's throat ripped open by a feral mutt's diseased fangs, or be subjected to a single racial slur yourself?

If severe retribution in this instance would eliminate the demeaning racial slur entirely, then I'm sure most would advocate that Cooper suffer a punishment far greater than what Vick endured; but the stakes aren't even remotely that high. Even if you gave him the death penalty for using the word on camera, it wouldn't stamp out the word itself, nor would in any way help eradicate the racism that fuels its use. If anything, throwing the book at him for using the word during a solitary outburst will only deepen resentment and fortify prejudices in those who'd be inclined to use the word themselves.

Last edited by noverum; 08-02-2013 at 04:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago