most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #121
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Impeccable said:
And not a single intelligent atheist exists in this thread

Trelli out here typing college papers on boxden expecting us to take time out of our lives to read his c+ arguments
And i bet u cant argue sh*t that i said lmfao if its C+ then give an A+ arguement. Up me a grade on what i said makes no sense. Ok then shut the fu*k up, cuz all u did was gave that "im droppin out this class" effort of a response. Sit down n a corner lil n*gga.
 4 years ago '11        #122
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Left Hook said:
How would you like it if I said "suicide bombers lost "

Have some respect for other people's beliefs. Your Quran is a derivative of the Torah, which describes the same process in which God created the world. You can't definitely prove or disprove the big bang theory and the science that comes with it. You can't prove or disprove that God enacted rapidly expanding and contracting atoms to explode to create life. No one ever said religion and science can't go hand in hand.

Chill. You lost for being a hot head on an Internet forum. You lost for being an aggressor in a civil discussion. You lost because you're a Muslim, but yet reflect little of the teachings you involve yourself in.

Take the L and go repent; do some charitable deeds; help your parents wash the laundry.
no, the Qu'ran doesn't say to k!ll magicians, children who disobey their parents, disobedient slaves, family members who leave the religion, homos3xuals etc.

for those who don't believe me google deuteronomy and leviticus

all the above things that people a.ssociate with islam are from HADITH not the QU'RAN these things were added by early muslims to try to attract jews and christians to islam, by illegally adding those above laws to islam, even when the Qu'ran says its fully detailed and that God does not give permission to man to create divine commandments he did not decree and ban things he didn't ban
 4 years ago '11        #123
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 dlettern said:
Turkey was the original center of Christianity up until when the Arabs came through and stole it (note how Palestinians & Arabs cry about Isreal yet they did the same to Christians in Turkey)....
Most people in Anatolia at the time welcomed the Arab invasion because their own Byzantine leaders were corrupt. And the conquest of Turkey is nothing compared to what European jews are doing in Palestine. There was no ethnic cleansing, land and property destruction, apartheid system in post Christian Anatolia...
 08-04-2013, 09:43 AM         #124
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No, i just made a general statement about a current event and the actions ive seen from here, twitter, facebook, etc on the matter. Saying that ur with a GOD who does what HE wants like fu*k your feelings. Shouldnt we take our shortcomings with a smile? Why get mad if GOD is in control? U kno damn well aint nobody tryna hear what God got planned if someone murdered their mom or someone special. Thy will be done. Rejoice in ur shortcomings. If i k!ll ur newborn, rejoice in Gods name, his will be done. If i rob ur old a.ss granny, praise Jehova, his will be done. If i hit ur wife with that infidelity, get on ur knees (like she did) and thank ur master and savior. His will be done.

Be honest.....im more provable than the man who created EVERYTHING.... How is that? A n*gga workin for 8.11 and hour in a 04 grand prix living n a mobile home can walk up to u face to face before GOD can or will?? Him showing himself is loooooooong overdue. Its time to meet the connect right????

Why do people get mad at not ever seeing their dads....when NO ONE has seen the father who art in heaven?? So all u n*ggas who never knew their dad, and only got letters, be happy!! Cuz thats all God did to!! We cant even get a PICTURE of him. Damn father, cant even get ONE snapshot of u in ur splender?? Deadbeat father. Makes u wonder... Is he really "the father"
Again, you have completely missed what I was saying and deflected what I said. When have I said that I am with a god, that is a male, that has human emotions and whom does as he likes ie he controls everything. If a force gives rise to an environment derived from the spiritual, it does not mean that the force is dictating every move. Just as if someone creates a ant farm, he is not determining each individual ants respective life, and their choices. It is a evolutionary process, you can either do good with the situation you have been given, or bad.

All you are doing in your argument is taking a small section of forceful religiously zealot views and then forcing it down every spiritual persons throat. Every time you have generalized my view on the world

Actually no you are not more provable, you are someone whom my senses derive as in this reality. That does not make you more real than something not of these physical senses. Its like the ant saying the frog isnt real, when in actuality the frog is real, he just doesnt have the ability to see it.

And I am never probably going to meet you. Yet when I experience as to what I interprate as the spiritual, it would be logical to see thats a lot more real than me talking to someone via a electronic device. I cannot feel you, I cannot see you. I am merely typing letters on a screen. Yet I have experienced and felt the spiritual.

If I experience something within my soul and thoughts that is not attributable to physical phenomenon, are you saying that that is not real just because you cant physically touch or materialistically prove it? If it is not of the physical how on earth do you think you are going to prove it in the physical? The greatest men throughout history have realised there is something other than this reality in which we dwell, you would think after thousands of years if they didnt have some idea of what they were talking about, theyd give up on it

You see more of the greats going from aethiest to thiest then you do the other way round via discoveries they make in their chosen field. I wonder why that is

Again its a shame you have chosen to narrow your field of perspective and vision towards the philosophy of spirituality and god, from your response it looks like its made you highly bitter. If there is no god, and this is the only time you are going to experience respective reality and "I", then why are you letting yourself become annoyed and angry when it is unhealthy to yourself and those around you, and lessens the potential experience of happiness that you have the opportunity to partake in?

Seems quite a waste of 1 life if you ask me, trying to convince others to whom you know will not be convinced, especially with the way in which you argue your case
 4 years ago '12        #125
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
I can't believe a book. People base their morals off of a book and faith. I base my morals off common sense.

I don't have an issue with believers but people that openly express their belief every are annoying because they don't even KNOW what's true or not. They just hope it's true so the things they did and rules they followed ensure they go to a better place when they die.

Nobody even knows what happens when you die. I think spirits in this world exist kuz me and my friends seen some weird sh*t, but I don't really think it's connected to religion or belief or whatever similar sh*t.

You don't have to prove he didn't exist. Even the people that believe in him haven't seen or talked to him in person, and the only think you have to go off of is books and word of mouth. Why should anyone have to try and prove he doesn't exist when your savior is only a creation of wishful thinking?

Off-topic: I always get to the party late. Hope this thread doesn't get deleted right after I get in.
 4 years ago '12        #126
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
no point in arguing with these dudes..if they get to live to 70 or 80 theyll be in church...trust me..everybody is afraid of the unknown..they just got that youth right now..when death is a constant thang on their mind...theyll be in the front row every sunday
 4 years ago '12        #127
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
 Baby Boy said:

Subbed this sh*t instantly. I hate that twerk sh*t but this...who is this broad?

The things I would doooo
 4 years ago '13        #128
Impeccable 212 heat pts212
space
space
$14,911 | Props total: 1335 1335
 Baby Boy said:

4 years ago '09        #129
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Im taking wat u said into consideration. im also taking into consideration that people who DO believe in jesus, still have s3x while not married.... Still get drunk as hell every friday.... Still commit adultery.... Still live the life not pleasing to their God. Knowing the consequences. Doesnt God say fear him? Wheres the fear in that? Wheres the respect in that? Ask 100 people on facebook if they r going to Heaven. How the fu*k is EVERYONE saying they makkin it past the gates??

Its not fair to us that we admitting we live fu*ked up, but the so called believers get to live hellishly and still claim heaven. Thats not annoying?? If u were a God, would u like a sinner to sin all cuz they kno they can ask for forgiveness later?? These fu*kers dont believe n God, if they did, y wuld they live the way they do? They bring up God and church in fb posts cuz big mama was always around talkin bout him.
People are not perfect and some just accept Jesus because they fear death. Following the teachings of Christ and the bible and going to church/claiming to be a Christian are two different things.
 4 years ago '06        #130
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Bama Boy said:
No, you believe that there are 70 virgins waiting for you when you go to heaven
ether.
 4 years ago '12        #131
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Your logic is fu*ked, I have seen more dying 15-30 than 70+, death can happen any time, and praying to god or going to church doesn't change that.

No everybody isn't afraid of the unknown, curious maybe, but some don't need to join a cult to learn the unknown, which literally cannot be known.

Honestly, on the other side arguing with theists is simply humoring, none of their arguments seem to be grounded in reality, thus are often irrelevant.
i said.............if
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by bmandagod; 08-04-2013 at 04:02 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #132
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Your logic is fu*ked, I have seen more dying 15-30 than 70+, death can happen any time, and praying to god or going to church doesn't change that.

No everybody isn't afraid of the unknown, curious maybe, but some don't need to join a cult to learn the unknown, which literally cannot be known.

Honestly, on the other side arguing with theists is simply humoring, none of their arguments seem to be grounded in reality, thus are often irrelevant.
i said.............if
 4 years ago '08        #133
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
I know we're talking about Jesus here, but I feel like this is an appropriate reference

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist." ~ Charles Baudelaire
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy