most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 1402 1402
 corys35 said:
Book of Enoch. Now shut the fu*k up.
This book isn't older then the bible and it sure ain't about 'Jesus' that's just your (wrong) interpretation.
 4 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20059 20059
@ this islam dude acting as if his religion is any better than Christianity or any religion for that matter oh and atheists Delusions of grandeur.
 4 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Impeccable said:
Those same facts proving Jesus's non-existence are the same ones that said the earth was flat
And the same people still saying "imma keep the faith" are the same ones who die before what they kept the faith in comes to pass.

God says with him, u can say to a this mountain MOVE and it will move...some people with him cant even move a 100 pound weight. But then the church says "God doesnt work like that" lol

I pray to God for food, why am i not getting food? "God doesnt work like that"

Im trying to find who r*ped my sister, help me God "God doesnt work like that"

I need money so i can help poor people, God help me "God doesnt work like that"

So the same people following him are the same ones KNOWING he doesnt work. A DARE a million followers to help cancer patients n prayer. I DARE a milli followers to help famine in prayer. I triple DARE 3 million followers to even expose what color Jesus REALLY is. "But but but he he he showed himself to me, ive seen him" THEN WHAT COLOR IS HE??????????? opps my bed

God doesnt work like that right?
 4 years ago '12        #104
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Sniggit said:
its weird that you along with several others in here always deem it necessary to generalize our thoughts, even though a lot of us have said nothing of the sort to which you just posted, nor do we think like that

sigh
No, i just made a general statement about a current event and the actions ive seen from here, twitter, facebook, etc on the matter. Saying that ur with a GOD who does what HE wants like fu*k your feelings. Shouldnt we take our shortcomings with a smile? Why get mad if GOD is in control? U kno damn well aint nobody tryna hear what God got planned if someone murdered their mom or someone special. Thy will be done. Rejoice in ur shortcomings. If i k!ll ur newborn, rejoice in Gods name, his will be done. If i rob ur old a.ss granny, praise Jehova, his will be done. If i hit ur wife with that infidelity, get on ur knees (like she did) and thank ur master and savior. His will be done.

Be honest.....im more provable than the man who created EVERYTHING.... How is that? A n*gga workin for 8.11 and hour in a 04 grand prix living n a mobile home can walk up to u face to face before GOD can or will?? Him showing himself is loooooooong overdue. Its time to meet the connect right????

Why do people get mad at not ever seeing their dads....when NO ONE has seen the father who art in heaven?? So all u n*ggas who never knew their dad, and only got letters, be happy!! Cuz thats all God did to!! We cant even get a PICTURE of him. Damn father, cant even get ONE snapshot of u in ur splender?? Deadbeat father. Makes u wonder... Is he really "the father"
 4 years ago '13        #105
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 bbrossy313 said:
people do the same with christianity too tho... everyone from the nazis and the KKK used religion to justify their beliefs.

But i do agree the the quran is n many ways too open ended and can be interpreted differently by everyone who reads it. at least when it is translated into english it is. I cannot comprehend arabic to i cant tell if it reads the the exact same in its intended language.

People need to learn to keep their beliefs to themselves or learn to not judge others for theirs. if people learned to coexist the world world be a much happier place
Agreed

You kept it entirely one hundred with this post.
 4 years ago '06        #106
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6800 6800
oh goodie cant wait till they find Santas sleigh so they can further prove he is real ...
 4 years ago '12        #107
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
and that excuses the hypocrisy???

theres forecful people on both sides of the spectrum, if you think we just got here by accident or by some atoms exploding cool, i respect you and your scientific reasoning BUT we'll have to agree to disagree
I like how u used the word hypocrisy! It reminded me of how people get words confused. Like jealousy and evny ya know? But speaking of that, lets talk about hypocrisy and contridiction. Remember how they get confused? I wanna talk bout contridiction...

In the bible, which stories do we believe?? On passage says "so and so slept for 9 days, the next story says it was actually 2 days". One says jesus came in with 2 mules then n the same story later says him and his deciples WALKED in" one story says 200 men at noon fished all day. That same story later says 5 men fished in the morning for an hour. One says God isnt angry, the next said God will smite non-believes because he is an angry God. Too many stories from too many different perspectives makes for too many questions from too much confusion. So whos to say what else was fu*ked up. "Oh no no no jesus didnt die on the cross, no, he died on the steps, and was nailed later" "nooooo nooooooooooo he didnt rise three days later!! It was actually the same night, he just slept in to fool his enemies, why u think he didnt stay longer than he had to? He holla'd at his people, told him he'd be back and dipped"

And didnt Jesus say he would return in one of the apostles generations? I forgot who it was he told that to but he told him he'd be back by then....no sign of the target yet.
 4 years ago '05        #108
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1004 1004
 aju8483 said:
Funny how history makes Jesus was casper-white. If you believe accounts, history points to him being more of an egyptian/african colored skin

[pic - click to view]

That was white people... Some artists painted Jesus as being white with read hair and people never thought to question it...

ra1n said:
not really. He was Jewish and resembled the average Jewish man in the Middle East.
"Jewish" isn't a race tho...
 4 years ago '09        #109
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Trelli3Matrix said:
And the same people still saying "imma keep the faith" are the same ones who die before what they kept the faith in comes to pass.

God says with him, u can say to a this mountain MOVE and it will move...some people with him cant even move a 100 pound weight. But then the church says "God doesnt work like that" lol

I pray to God for food, why am i not getting food? "God doesnt work like that"

Im trying to find who r*ped my sister, help me God "God doesnt work like that"

I need money so i can help poor people, God help me "God doesnt work like that"

So the same people following him are the same ones KNOWING he doesnt work. A DARE a million followers to help cancer patients n prayer. I DARE a milli followers to help famine in prayer. I triple DARE 3 million followers to even expose what color Jesus REALLY is. "But but but he he he showed himself to me, ive seen him" THEN WHAT COLOR IS HE??????????? opps my bed

God doesnt work like that right?
God isn't a magical fairy that grants all your wishes. Sorry bro, but you should probably stfu when it comes to god and the bible. You sound like a pure bred hater.

You are repeating claims you saw in a contradictions in the bible youtube video. You have no real concept or knowledge of the context of those bible passages.

Last edited by ill 800; 08-04-2013 at 12:17 AM..
 08-03-2013, 10:52 PM         #110
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
God doesn't work like that
Fixed
 4 years ago '08        #111
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 ill 800 said:
God isn't a magical fairy that grants all your wishes. Sorry bro, but you should probably stfu when it comes to god an the bible. You sound like a pure bred hater.

You are repeating claims you saw in a contradictions in the bible youtube video. You have no real concept or knowledge of the context of those bible passages.

Kingdavid8.com
I kinda feel bad for him...dude has no idea what he's talking about and wasted his energy blabbing on about nothing
 4 years ago '13        #112
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,893 | Props total: 1264 1264
And not a single intelligent atheist exists in this thread

Trelli out here typing college papers on boxden expecting us to take time out of our lives to read his c+ arguments
 4 years ago '13        #113
ak4ek 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 41 41
 Bama Boy said:
No, you believe that there are 70 virgins waiting for you when you go to heaven

im
 08-04-2013, 01:03 AM         #114
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C. Wat said:
That was white people... Some artists painted Jesus as being white with read hair and people never thought to question it...

"Jewish" isn't a race tho...
Don't let a jewish person hear you say that sh*t. I think dude said it was an ethnicity or something. Didn't feel like arguing so I just gave him the look
 4 years ago '10        #115
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
 dil doe 22 said:
black jesus
hes real tho

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #116
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
jesus never existed someone like him did....maybe even many
 08-04-2013, 08:20 AM         #117
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i dont get some people

if you dont believe in Jesus why do you keep in Jesus threads
Good sumaritan?
 4 years ago '12        #118
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:
i fu*king hate you annoying a.ss atheists nobody gives a fu*k that you don't believe in jesus
Im taking wat u said into consideration. im also taking into consideration that people who DO believe in jesus, still have s3x while not married.... Still get drunk as hell every friday.... Still commit adultery.... Still live the life not pleasing to their God. Knowing the consequences. Doesnt God say fear him? Wheres the fear in that? Wheres the respect in that? Ask 100 people on facebook if they r going to Heaven. How the fu*k is EVERYONE saying they makkin it past the gates??

Its not fair to us that we admitting we live fu*ked up, but the so called believers get to live hellishly and still claim heaven. Thats not annoying?? If u were a God, would u like a sinner to sin all cuz they kno they can ask for forgiveness later?? These fu*kers dont believe n God, if they did, y wuld they live the way they do? They bring up God and church in fb posts cuz big mama was always around talkin bout him.
 4 years ago '12        #119
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Impeccable said:
And not a single intelligent atheist exists in this thread

Trelli out here typing college papers on boxden expecting us to take time out of our lives to read his c+ arguments
Lol the same way the bible was written in an expectation for people to believe in God?
 4 years ago '12        #120
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ill 800 said:
God isn't a magical fairy that grants all your wishes. Sorry bro, but you should probably stfu when it comes to god and the bible. You sound like a pure bred hater.

Its not about being a fairy. Its about God saying ask and u shall recieve and u not recieving sh*t.. he shuda added the STIPULATIONS rather than making that straightforward statement. And no, i BEEN studying the reasonings of the Bible. Dont play wit me n*gga. Im not one of these little 16 years olds on here. U say he aint a fairy. Ok im for that. So what do u have to pray for in order to see results? Pray to stop hunger n his name? Pray to heal the world in his name? Pray to end violence in his name?? Niggga i didnt say sh*t about prayin for a new car, money, a nice house... I brought up prayin for others and bettering the world and still not getting results. U need to watch the ending speech of devils advocate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy