Aug 1 - Piece Of Jesus' Cross Found?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2013, 11:46 AM         #81
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*king hate you annoying a.ss atheists nobody gives a fu*k that you don't believe in jesus
 08-03-2013, 11:57 AM         #82
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
turkey though...
Turkey was the original center of Christianity up until when the Arabs came through and stole it (note how Palestinians & Arabs cry about Isreal yet they did the same to Christians in Turkey)....
 08-03-2013, 11:58 AM         #83
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
i fu*king hate you annoying a.ss atheists nobody gives a fu*k that you don't believe in jesus
Isn't it funny how people who don't believe in anything always try to force you to believe them....
 4 years ago '05        #84
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 acclaimedknives said:
what makes a muslim like me laugh at both you atheists and Christians is your stupid belief that science cannot be a creation of God. Islam says that God created laws of the universe to regulate it self, like evolution, physics, gravity etc. The Quran even alludes to a big bang, I can't remember the passage but it speaks of an outward motion/explosion from a tight cluster which basically means the big bang...

cross worshippers and atheists lost
How would you like it if I said "suicide bombers lost "

Have some respect for other people's beliefs. Your Quran is a derivative of the Torah, which describes the same process in which God created the world. You can't definitely prove or disprove the big bang theory and the science that comes with it. You can't prove or disprove that God enacted rapidly expanding and contracting atoms to explode to create life. No one ever said religion and science can't go hand in hand.

Chill. You lost for being a hot head on an Internet forum. You lost for being an aggressor in a civil discussion. You lost because you're a Muslim, but yet reflect little of the teachings you involve yourself in.

Take the L and go repent; do some charitable deeds; help your parents wash the laundry.
 4 years ago '08        #85
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,885 | Props total: 22626 22626
My brother asked me was Jesus Jewish or Christian
 4 years ago '04        #86
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Mattaveli said:
Did you know that n*gga? Did any of you actually meet jesus? How do you know he existed. The same goes for atheists or whatever you are. Were you there, putting in work, and now youre like "man, that n*gga jesus aint from my hood, he false flagging?" How do you know? Its an unprovable argument. You will never be able to convince the opposition, because they will choose to believe their facts and not yours.
You win....
 4 years ago '09        #87
aju8483 21 heat pts21
space
space
$188 | Props total: 1 1
Funny how history makes Jesus was casper-white. If you believe accounts, history points to him being more of an egyptian/african colored skin

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #88
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
 RaptorsWon said:
I love telling religious ppl that jesus never existed... they hit me with the then I hit them with the facts them they hit me with the
 4 years ago '08        #89
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 32417 32417
You know what is hilarious? People out there look at evolution and Big Bang like it is a bunch of nonsense. There have even been a few post in this thread. Acting like if YOU are the crazy one to believe that.

BUT... these same people believe there is an invisible man in the sky who created everything??

Wow.

At the end of the day you people who believe in religion will think we are the dumb ones and we who know the truth that religion is bullsh*t will see you just the same.

But....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chedda; 08-03-2013 at 02:15 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #90
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 32417 32417
 dlettern said:
Isn't it funny how people who don't believe in anything always try to force you to believe them....
Isn't it funny how hypocritical your post it because Christians do this sh*t EVERYDAY!!! They force feed their bullsh*t to non-believers all the time.
 08-03-2013, 02:19 PM         #91
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chedda said:
You know what is hilarious? People out there look at evolution and Big Bang like it is a bunch of nonsense. There have even been a few post in this thread like YOU are the crazy one to believe that.

BUT... these same people believe there is an invisible man in the sky who created everything??

Wow.

At the end of the day you people who believe in religion will think we are the dumb ones and we who know the truth that religion is bullsh*t will see you just the same.

But....

[pic - click to view]

Thats a bit closed minded and generalistic dont you think. Most people on both sides of the fence dont force their brain towards a straight view of how things must be, because that is illogical since the more knowledge you gain the more mysteries you find.

They believe what they believe but at the same time allow themselves to be put into the position of others who have a different opinion of how things are. They dont go oh I believe in what my mind I perceive as god, and everyone else is wrong. They allow human understanding to say to themselves "Well they could be right and have good points, lets compare the points provided and let myself come to a conclusion"

Oh and to the gif- Thats incorrect. Truth is eternal and unchanging. To say what some define today as good theory does not make it in 20 years after a new discovery true.
 4 years ago '09        #92
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 hanzo said:
i dont get some people

if you dont believe in Jesus why do you keep in Jesus threads
 4 years ago '09        #93
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Chedda said:
Isn't it funny how hypocritical your post it because Christians do this sh*t EVERYDAY!!! They force feed their bullsh*t to non-believers all the time.
and that excuses the hypocrisy???

theres forecful people on both sides of the spectrum, if you think we just got here by accident or by some atoms exploding cool, i respect you and your scientific reasoning BUT we'll have to agree to disagree
 4 years ago '13        #94
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
This is a really interesting story, I dug it a lot. Thanks OP!

acclaimedknives said:
what makes a muslim like me laugh at both you atheists and Christians is your stupid belief that science cannot be a creation of God. Islam says that God created laws of the universe to regulate it self, like evolution, physics, gravity etc. The Quran even alludes to a big bang, I can't remember the passage but it speaks of an outward motion/explosion from a tight cluster which basically means the big bang...

It does?

I mean I don't fu*k with Islam like that though cause n*ggas be interpreting that sh*t wrong and then k!ll themselves and take out a lot of people and sh*t

Yall need to clean up your religion and unite. Too much radicalism on the islam side

But I find that interesting if it does.

*Said with humor in a social commentary kind of style.*
 4 years ago '05        #95
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 acclaimedknives said:

If people really think this way......

Then it goes to show how non-credible humans are as a species...... SCIENCE apart from God's creation?

Just because humans seperate things with their minds and words doesn't mean they aren't ONE......

Just because Humans feel the need to stroke their ego and claim finding something new to the rest of the other humans as if it wasn't all here for us to find and use, doesn't mean those Finders/Scientists are any more special than the creator of all creation....

It's not like Science has a magical "Existance machine" where they think something up and it appears from nothing......

Just because, something is NEW to us and unknown to us, doesn't mean it doesn't already have or serve a purpose....
 08-03-2013, 02:42 PM         #96
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Guvnor said:
This is a really interesting story, I dug it a lot. Thanks OP!

It does?

I mean I don't fu*k with Islam like that though cause n*ggas be interpreting that sh*t wrong and then k!ll themselves and take out a lot of people and sh*t

Yall need to clean up your religion and unite. Too much radicalism on the islam side

But I find that interesting if it does.

*Said with humor in a social commentary kind of style.*
people do the same with christianity too tho... everyone from the nazis and the KKK used religion to justify their beliefs.

But i do agree the the quran is n many ways too open ended and can be interpreted differently by everyone who reads it. at least when it is translated into english it is. I cannot comprehend arabic to i cant tell if it reads the the exact same in its intended language.

People need to learn to keep their beliefs to themselves or learn to not judge others for theirs. if people learned to coexist the world world be a much happier place
 4 years ago '04        #97
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
Jesus?
 08-03-2013, 02:59 PM         #98
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many Atheist are just pissed for being ugly?
 4 years ago '04        #99
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 dlettern said:
 4 years ago '10        #100
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
only white people find this type of sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy