Aug 1 - Piece Of Jesus' Cross Found?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #61
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
When will people learn that arguing about religion is pointless... The believers are gonna believe and the non believers are gonna stay logical.
 4 years ago '08        #62
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1320 1320
Religion arguments on BX

I don't believe but I don't fu*k with other people's faith... There's no real good reason for it
 08-03-2013, 07:31 AM         #63
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people so concerned with physical items related to Christ when the non physical enlightenment was his gift and objective?

its as if the ones who try so hard to find things related to his existence are the ones who are the furthest from realizing his revelations
 08-03-2013, 07:38 AM         #64
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I get a splinter from that old piece of sh*t will I become like a holy spiderman?
 4 years ago '13        #65
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 RaptorsWon said:
I love telling religious ppl that jesus never existed... they hit me with the then I hit them with the facts them they hit me with the
Still waiting on those facts. Been a day now.
 4 years ago '07        #66
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
There are written documents from Romans discussing Jesus during the time he was living. There are scriptures recalling his life both known in the Bible and some that were taken out.
 08-03-2013, 08:44 AM         #67
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
Why are people so concerned with physical items related to Christ when the non physical enlightenment was his gift and objective?

its as if the ones who try so hard to find things related to his existence are the ones who are the furthest from realizing his revelations
Powerful post
 4 years ago '04        #68
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,072 | Props total: 3871 3871
why everybody so mad and why do you feel you have to prove something one way or another? thats whats wrong with both sides.. atheist are so angry and quick to try to prove the bible false and christians/other religions are quick to defend. but why? if you know what you know why do you give a fu*k if i don't go to fluffy heaven or why do you give a fu*k if i just lay in dirt?

believing words written by man based on a single person interpretation is ignorant in itself. our languages were different then so unless the translator was from that time you don't know what is historical fact in the bible. so until someone can translate these scriptures from those times, religion is a great story and thats it.
 4 years ago '12        #69
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 ill 800 said:
Lmao how about I hit you with some facts homes?!

Jesus did exist in fact there is more historical evidence for Jesus than many other famous figures from centuries ago. This is something that all respected scholars agree on. If you'd like I'll post the sources because there are at least nine of them and no, they weren't Christians.

But in the meantime, please hit me with your "facts"
So lets say God does exist. Since he is the beginning and end, and doesnt change is mind and is perfect.... Why arent blacks still slaves? Why do we dread slavery when clearly God says that slavery is good? He even says owners can SELL and BEAT their slaves...as long as they dont k!ll them! Even goes to say they shud b passed down to relatives.... Yep thats the God we serve. Bring back the plantation negroes. fu*k retribution. Right? The PERFECT God is pro slavery.

God answers in three ways huh? Yes, no or wait. If u pray to a golf ball for a raise is that golf ball God? Cuz ur either NOT gonna get the raise, u WILL get the raise....or u may have to wait YEARS to get the raise... So God is equal to a golf ball? Same power? Ok

God says dont k!ll, but he knows how we all will die, when and where. If God has it made before my birth that i will die by a single bullet........ Doesnt someone have to play the k!ller??

Where in the Bible does it say "written by God". He didnt write it did he? Oh, man wrote it? The most corruptive species with diffferent visions of everything wrote the Bible? So what if one guy said Jesus came thru in a biker jacket, some Js, and a tunic with LVs over it....

Why doesnt God show himself? Cuz we will HAVE to believe in him, no longer having a choice? Taking away our free will? But but, isnt that what he WANTS us to do? Believe n him??? Then y not just show urself and end all speculation??? U shuldve known that while creating us, that people wouldnt believe...continued anyway and gets angered for sh*t HE created.

Bible says with him, all things are possible... Have a MILLION follwers and believers pray to him to heal an amputee. For four days and four nights, pray. The fu*ker will STILL be an amputee.

God is Ur life supply?? Ur rescuer? Ok...Jump in the ocean and discard ur oxygen tank then....
 4 years ago '12        #70
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Sniggit said:

No n*gga, thats the easy way out. Seeing is beleiving. Why u think stores give reciepts?? Why u think cops do full inventory when possessing a car? Go win the lottery and tell them u had the winning ticket but lost it. Think they gonna say accidents happen and just give u the $? U the kinda person that gives whack gifts for xmas and say "lets not forget the real meaning of xmas".

And ok, let me ask u this, since u talkin like a scholar...... All the miracles performed n the bible, all the wonders, the astonishments, the awesomeness, why dont WE get that stuff today?? Why arent seas parting? Bushes burning wit fire u can touch, rising from the dead, water turning to wine, staffs into cobras etc aint granted to us huh? God flooded to rid all evil, caused those plagues n eygpt....but wont do that to crazy a.ss Florida or Chicago. People back then didnt have to live off of faith, cuz they got the magic live in action...but TODAYS PEOPLE dont get that advantage? We have to live off FAITH? Peter and paul didnt!! Simon didnt!!! Judas didnt! But brien and jason and marcus and steve have to????
 08-03-2013, 09:31 AM         #71
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No n*gga, thats the easy way out. Seeing is beleiving. Why u think stores give reciepts?? Why u think cops do full inventory when possessing a car? Go win the lottery and tell them u had the winning ticket but lost it. Think they gonna say accidents happen and just give u the $? U the kinda person that gives whack gifts for xmas and say "lets not forget the real meaning of xmas".

And ok, let me ask u this, since u talkin like a scholar...... All the miracles performed n the bible, all the wonders, the astonishments, the awesomeness, why dont WE get that stuff today?? Why arent seas parting? Bushes burning wit fire u can touch, rising from the dead, water turning to wine, staffs into cobras etc aint granted to us huh? God flooded to rid all evil, caused those plagues n eygpt....but wont do that to crazy a.ss Florida or Chicago. People back then didnt have to live off of faith, cuz they got the magic live in action...but TODAYS PEOPLE dont get that advantage? We have to live off FAITH? Peter and paul didnt!! Simon didnt!!! Judas didnt! But brien and jason and marcus and steve have to????
Woah wait, read my post then look at what you said, did I say I know his miracles as fact?

It didnt even matter if he existed or not, the esoteric meaning brought down to those who wrote the gospels was huge to the evolution of our society. Thus why I said my post, because whether this or that happened or not, the lessons and revelations brought fourth are way more important than looking for physical evidence or this n that, its completely pointless when its clear how important and revolutionary the message is and was

The message was that of something other than the physical, so your first paragraph is really unrelated to what im trying to point out.

The fact that in the last few centuries people have been obliged to look at the bible in a way that excludes anything but materialistic interpretations means alot of the bible has lost its true meaning. Enlightened ones in religions will always say you have to find the truth yourself, it cannot be revealed by another directly as you wouldnt know the truth you would just know the words spoken. And the best way to help the masses to become enlightened within themselves is to give situations where if you put enough thought into what the story is trying to convey, then the truth will reveal itself to you. This is one of the objectives of the bibles many stories. But again, viewpoints like this are completely disregarded in todays society because of the huge movement towards total materialism

Maybe you should try looking at some of the bibles contradicting stories with deep thought and no bias, instead of simply taking it for literal physical truth. Use what thought reveals and not what the eyes do, for example;

Oh he rose from the dead, that must mean it was his physical body. But it says without question that they did not recognise him when he revealed himself to them. Maybe what is trying to be revealed through deep thought is that it wasnt the physical representation of Christ that appeared unto them. It was the pure, complete state that did. Thus why it is so important, because this had never happened before, showing a new shift in the spiritual evolution of humanity.

Maybe then you will understand what I am trying to convey
 08-03-2013, 09:31 AM         #72
TreyPounD72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:

............. :agreement2:
 4 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 LoyalRican said:
forreal bruh these n*ggas dumb.
just cause you aint met tupac dnt mean he a lie, str8 up im sick of these non believers tlkin reckless like we came from a big bang ........ stooooopp...id atheist
Its not about meeting jesus. Tupac had words Straight from HIS mouth. Not written by someone else. We see the interviews of HIM, hear HIS voice. We dont have to have FAITH that HE lived. And ok, no big bang theory, fine... So what did u tell ur science teacher on the tests he gave u about it?? Did u protest and say "im not studying false information"?

U would think that someone who created all this would stop natural disasters. Just watched that whole state die smh kids and babies smh he created the planets? But yet WE decided what pluto was? He made alllllllllllllll this, but WE snatched control? What? Did God say "hey, yall do ya thing with this, im out" why didnt we get left with HIS blueprints? HIS manufacturing? HIS guidelines? He gave us the earth, and made satan ruler of it? I thought Satan was the opp! Why is he going to God saying "let me tempt shawn" and God looking left and right like "aye....aight, aight, keep that sh*t low profile tho, dont k!ll the n*gga, dont k!ll him, just fu*k wit him a little, ruff him up a bit, DONT k!ll HIM"

Tell God next time a levy breaks, that he needs to control his waters cuz he is responsible for a lot of deaths. Mother earth and father disctruction smh
 4 years ago '12        #74
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Remember, God heard treyvon scream for help. Be proud hes dead! For everyone sayin "he left to sooon", no bi*ch he left right on time. Thy will be done. He may not have left when YOU wanted him too, but God aint thinkin bout YOUR feelings. B glad God took him, dont get mad at zimmerman or the state. Your GOD watched and took treyvon. He died just how God planned. His life was MADE to end at 17. That was his lifespan. So if u got problems, take it up with God. Eveyone always says "ooooo God gon punish u and make sure u never get a good job or live lavishly". Ok, but he couldnt do anything to stop that baby from gettin shot 70 times i see. Cool beans!!!

Our god is an awesome god he reeeeeigned rom heaven above with wiiiiiiisdom power and love our god is an anwesome god!!!!

Everybody!

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD HE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGNED FROM HEAVEN ABOOOOOOVE WITH WIIIIIIIIISDOM POWER AND LOVE OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!! OUR GOOOOOOOOOOOOD IS AN AWWWESOOOOOOOME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
 4 years ago '04        #75
brjaynes 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 0 0
 RaptorsWon said:
I love telling religious ppl that jesus never existed... they hit me with the then I hit them with the facts them they hit me with the
Man Jesus lives right around the corner from me.
 4 years ago '13        #76
kidfoolie 
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 4809 4809
In2latebecausethereligionwarstarted
 08-03-2013, 09:53 AM         #77
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Remember, God heard treyvon scream for help. Be proud hes dead! For everyone sayin "he left to sooon", no bi*ch he left right on time. Thy will be done. He may not have left when YOU wanted him too, but God aint thinkin bout YOUR feelings. B glad God took him, dont get mad at zimmerman or the state. Your GOD watched and took treyvon. He died just how God planned. His life was MADE to end at 17. That was his lifespan. So if u got problems, take it up with God. Eveyone always says "ooooo God gon punish u and make sure u never get a good job or live lavishly". Ok, but he couldnt do anything to stop that baby from gettin shot 70 times i see. Cool beans!!!

Our god is an awesome god he reeeeeigned rom heaven above with wiiiiiiisdom power and love our god is an anwesome god!!!!

Everybody!

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD HE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGNED FROM HEAVEN ABOOOOOOVE WITH WIIIIIIIIISDOM POWER AND LOVE OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!! OUR GOOOOOOOOOOOOD IS AN AWWWESOOOOOOOME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
its weird that you along with several others in here always deem it necessary to generalize our thoughts, even though a lot of us have said nothing of the sort to which you just posted, nor do we think like that

sigh
 4 years ago '09        #78
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 One Gud Cide said:
this n*gga all that "proves" is that SOMEONE NAMED JESUS existed. are you that fu*king stupid? there's probably tens of thousands of people named Jesus living here right now

no one has ever argued that there has never been some guy named jesus who lived you fu*king idiot they debate the "son of god magic ghost jesus" lived
someone named jesus who was crucified by pontias pilate which started the christianity movement? lmao yea what a coincidence.

still waiting on those facts from raptorswon so i can further embarrass him. lol i already know what his "facts" are. zeitgeist jesus was copied from horus, mithra etc nonsense

some of you people in here are straight up clowns talking about tupac and slavery you lack an understanding of the bible and historical evidence

the bible and jesus could be 100 percent confirmed authentic and people would still find reasons not to believe. they would rather do what thou wilt and serve the serpent in deception

Last edited by ill 800; 08-03-2013 at 11:19 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #79
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
Some atheists r cool but most of u guys r fu*king Morin's. Like one dude said, one idiot say sChristianity isn't real but now takes it a step farther yo say jesus isn't either. Smdfh
 4 years ago '13        #80
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
 Mattaveli said:
Do you actually consider those to be replies? You post pictures and cartoon bananas. If you disagree, or find fault in what I have wrote, I would be glad to read your comments and opinions and respond to them. I find your lack of ability to communicate thru the use of the english language to be indicative of your ability to logically debate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy