Aug 1 - Piece Of Jesus' Cross Found?

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #41
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
 acclaimedknives said:
No, in islam we don't believe it was 7 literal days and we don't believe that God needed to rest after it...
No, you believe that there are 70 virgins waiting for you when you go to heaven
 4 years ago '12        #42
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 Mattaveli said:
Did you know that n*gga? Did any of you actually meet jesus? How do you know he existed. The same goes for atheists or whatever you are. Were you there, putting in work, and now youre like "man, that n*gga jesus aint from my hood, he false flagging?" How do you know? Its an unprovable argument. You will never be able to convince the opposition, because they will choose to believe their facts and not yours.
I think a post this fu*kin hilarious should serve as a cease fire for this argument all over the globe. They should hang this sh*t on billboards.

Lord .5 mercy this n*gga here is a bless in the sky and he dont even know it
 4 years ago '12        #43
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
No, you believe that there are 70 virgins waiting for you when you go to heaven
What the fu*k is wrong with wishful thinking n*gga

sh*t I hope its 70 virgins waiting for me every time I hit the club
 4 years ago '12        #44
space
space
 Mattaveli said:
Do you actually consider those to be replies? You post pictures and cartoon bananas. If you disagree, or find fault in what I have wrote, I would be glad to read your comments and opinions and respond to them. I find your lack of ability to communicate thru the use of the english language to be indicative of your ability to logically debate.
And then he tried to come back smart on these n*ggas
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #45
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Jesus existed but he was just a human. No magical powers, his mom wasn't a virgin, and he is not the son of "god". Probably some fu*kin' magician who tricked the sh*t out of people and payed for it by being crucified. Christians laugh at science yet they believe in zombies, ghosts, and magic...Christians sound like insane fools
 4 years ago '13        #46
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
I thought it was a know fact he existed I'm not talking miracles or parables just that he was real , because Pontius Pilate was real and that's his claim to fame throughout history
 4 years ago '04        #47
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
most bible thumpers never read the bible cover to cover while most atheist read multiple holy books and have a greater understanding of religion

treat those books like novels then tell me about what you believe

update: i take it back jesus is real i just saw his face on a grilled cheese samich

Last edited by youngd; 08-03-2013 at 01:47 AM..
 08-03-2013, 01:52 AM         #48
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off Jesus was my n*gga his love for me was real his love for me was untocuehd and i feel the same way he felt about me my love is deep as fu*k fu*k all you haters My love is deep but how deep is your love? got a problem inbox me i'll rub my fingers through my your hair wassup u act like postin on boxden is alright but it isn't tell me bae i can take it something s not right tell me how deep is your love
 4 years ago '13        #49
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,866 | Props total: 10030 10030
 Impeccable said:
Those same facts proving Jesus's non-existence are the same ones that said the earth was flat
Well actually Hey sus is not the name. Secondly the bible says the Earth is a sphere. Thirdly the Universe is flat and in any rate that would be the point of reference when the term WORLD IS USED IN SCRIPTURE. Now ill informed religious/ intellectuals /historians thought the earth was flat. Africans all the way back too Egypt(Tameri/Khemet) knew it was not.

Europeans thought the world was flat, they also thought water would k!ll you, they also thought cats were evil, and they couldn't read or write for hundreds of years at one point.

These are the people you guys place your faith in? Not I and these are historical facts and not racist words.
 4 years ago '05        #50
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 Mattaveli said:
Did you know that n*gga? Did any of you actually meet jesus? How do you know he existed. The same goes for atheists or whatever you are. Were you there, putting in work, and now youre like "man, that n*gga jesus aint from my hood, he false flagging?" How do you know? Its an unprovable argument. You will never be able to convince the opposition, because they will choose to believe their facts and not yours.
I wish this was twitter so I could fav this and reread it whenever I'm having a bad day so I can.have something to laugh at..
 4 years ago '07        #51
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 DreamChasers said:
what makes me scared of all you religous freaks is that you dont realize you're all sheep in the most literal sense. .
fam whats so bad about believing in Christ if it means people live and let live? Peace you feel me?
 08-03-2013, 02:36 AM         #52
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Have you met and kicked it with George Washington? What about Julius Cesar? To deny history because you yourself have never personally experienced that history is a ridiculous argument.
forreal bruh these n*ggas dumb.
just cause you aint met tupac dnt mean he a lie, str8 up im sick of these non believers tlkin reckless like we came from a big bang ........ stooooopp...id atheist
 4 years ago '08        #53
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
ya'll should youtube phil valentine
 4 years ago '05        #54
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,242 | Props total: 9647 9647
 RaptorsWon said:
I love telling religious ppl that jesus never existed... they hit me with the then I hit them with the facts them they hit me with the
They hit you with those faces because your facts don't exist, my g.

Last edited by WCIB; 08-03-2013 at 05:51 AM..
 08-03-2013, 05:00 AM         #55
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaptorsWon said:
I love telling religious ppl that jesus never existed... they hit me with the then I hit them with the facts them they hit me with the
Still waiting for your "facts", BOY
 4 years ago '04        #56
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 jijocp88 said:
fam whats so bad about believing in Christ if it means people live and let live? Peace you feel me?
Exactly. If that sh*ts gonna give people hope and cause them to treat other people better than more power to em, keep believing the sh*t. Just wish all the Christians would follow what the damn book says and stop being evil muhfu*kas.
 4 years ago '12        #57
Playajay38 95 heat pts95
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1 1
A sucker is born everyday And gullible a$$ black people will eat this up smh. I need to become a pastor for that quick come up because the church will be packed after this. The same people who came to Africa with bibles are the same ones who enslaved us in Jesus name lol. I won't fall for that trick again. The European has a track record of f*cking over black people so I will never believe SH*T from them. African Spirituality>>>>>>European indoctrination

"Concept of Deity” by Dr. John Henrik Clarke

To hold a people in oppression you have to convince them first that they are supposed to be oppressed.

When the European comes to a country, the first thing he does is to laugh at your God and your God concept. And the next thing is to make you laugh at your own God concept. Then he don't have to build no jails for you then, cause he's got you in a jail more binding than iron can ever put you.

Anytime you turn on your own concept of God, you are no longer a free man. No one needs to put chains on your body, because the chains are on your mind.

Anytime someone say's your God is ugly and you release your God and join their God, there is no hope for your freedom until you once more believe in your own concept of the "deity."

And that's how we're trapped. We have been educated into believing someone else's concept of the deity, and someone else's standard of beauty. You have the right to practice any religion and politics in a way that best suits your freedom, your dignity, and your understanding. And once you do that, you don't apologize.

Nothing the European mind ever devised was meant to do anything but to facilitate the European's control over the world. Anything that you get from Europe that you are going to use for yourself, remake it to suit yourself.

Where did we go wrong educationally? After the Civil War, the period called reconstruction, a period of pseudo-democracy, we began to have our own institutions, our own schools. We had no role model for a school... our own role model. So we began to imitate White schools.

Our church was an imitation of the White church. All we did is to modify the old trap. We didn't change the images, we became more comfortable within the trap. We didn't change the images, we changed some of the concepts of the images, but the images remained the same. So the mis-education that gave us a slave mentality had been altered. But it remained basically the same.
 4 years ago '13        #58
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 RaptorsWon said:
Where are your facts bruh?
 4 years ago '09        #59
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 297 297
Many of you should check out Dr. Bens work.
That Phil Valentine though.
 4 years ago '12        #60
Playajay38 95 heat pts95
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1 1
 red100 said:
Many of you should check out Dr. Bens work.
That Phil Valentine though.
This^^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago