Aug 1 - Piece Of Jesus' Cross Found?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #21
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
Those same facts proving Jesus's non-existence are the same ones that said the earth was flat
 4 years ago '06        #22
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
 Jayg36 said:

The entire article is about Jesus bruh....u can't be that dumb. I refuse to believe it
so basically ur talking sh*t cuz i made a correct statement that you agree with?

can you read bruh?.. the article is about "jesus' cross" and how pieces of it have been said to exist here and there for centuries..

the very last sentence says this new discovery provides more evidence that jesus really existed (which is a lie).. I simply stated that this discovery provides no such evidence

and it was a good article about a recently found artifact

so u can take my d!ck out ur mouth now and insert dat cold steel
 4 years ago '09        #23
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 RaptorsWon said:
Go ahead show me your facts
ok....

Historical Evidence Outside of the Bible

Often people are uncertain about the existence of Christ, but few scholars would disagree that a man named Jesus lived roughly between 2 BC and about 33 AD. History documents that this man was not a myth but a real person and the historical evidence for this is excellent. For instance, the Roman historian Tacitus, writing in about 115 A.D., records the events surrounding Emperor Nero in July of A.D. 64. After the fire that destroyed much of Rome, Nero was blamed for being responsible:

Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus [Christ], from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilate, and a most mischievous superstition [Christ's resurrection] thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their center and become popular. (Bettenson, p. 2)

In about 112 A.D. the Roman governor of what is now northern Turkey wrote to Emperor Trajan regarding the Christians in his district:

"I was never present at any trial of Christians; therefore I do not know what are the customary penalties or investigations, and what limits are observed. . . whether those who recant should be pardoned. . . whether the name itself, even if innocent of crime, should be punished, or only the crimes attaching to that name. . . . Meanwhile, this is the course that I have adopted in the case of those brought before me as Christians. I ask them if they are Christians. If they admit it I repeat the question a second and a third time, threatening capital punishment; if they persist I sentence them to death. For I do not doubt that, whatever kind of crime it may be to which they have confessed, their pertinacity and inflexible obstinacy should certainly be punished. . . the very fact of my dealing with the question led to a wider spread of the charge, and a great variety of cases were brought before me. An anonymous pamphlet was issued, containing many names. All who denied that they were or had been Christians I considered should be discharged, because they called upon the gods at my dictation and did reverence. . .and especially because they cursed Christ, a thing which it is said, genuine Christians cannot be induced to do." (Bettenson, p. 3)

These passages indicate that Christianity was wide spread in the Roman empire within 80 years of Christ's death. Again, these are eyewitness accounts, not historians looking back years later.

The popular historian Will Durant, himself not a Christian, wrote concerning Christ's historical validity, "The denial of that existence seems never to have occurred even to the bitterest gentile or Jewish opponents of nascent Christianity" (Durant, The Story of Civilization, vol. 3, p. 555). And again, "That a few simple men should in one generation have invented so powerful and appealing a personality, so lofty an ethic and so inspiring a vision of human brotherhood, would be a miracle far more incredible than any recorded in the Gospels" (Ibid., p. 557).

It is a substantial thing that an historian who spends his life considering historical facts should affirm the reality of Christ's existence as well as the rapid growth of the early movement.

The Jewish historian Josephus,writing for the Roman government in the 70's A.D. records some incidental things regarding Christ and the church. He confirms that John the Baptist died at the hand of Herod (this same incident is recorded in the gospels) as well as the death of, "The brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James. . . he delivered them to be stoned" (Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, Book XVIII, ch. V, p. 20; Book XX, ch. IX, p. 140 ). Again we have sources external to the Bible that demonstrate the historical reliability of the text. Josephus, who was probably alive during the time of Christ, is attesting to the reality of his existence. What this also tells us is that within 40 years of Christ's death, the knowledge of who he was was widespread enough that Josephus could reference him and expect his readers to know exactly who he was talking about.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

now show me your "facts" that he didnt....

Last edited by ill 800; 08-02-2013 at 02:46 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #24
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
what makes me scared of all you religous freaks is that you dont realize you're all sheep in the most literal sense. .
 08-02-2013, 03:17 PM         #25
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are ancient writings older than the bible that speak of jesus he was a real person. Now whether you believe who he said he was thats on you, but there is no denying that he existed.
 4 years ago '11        #26
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 matelyan said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #27
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
Did you know that n*gga? Did any of you actually meet jesus? How do you know he existed. The same goes for atheists or whatever you are. Were you there, putting in work, and now youre like "man, that n*gga jesus aint from my hood, he false flagging?" How do you know? Its an unprovable argument. You will never be able to convince the opposition, because they will choose to believe their facts and not yours.
 4 years ago '13        #28
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
 Mattaveli said:
Did you know that n*gga? Did any of you actually meet jesus? How do you know he existed. The same goes for atheists or whatever you are. Were you there, putting in work, and now youre like "man, that n*gga jesus aint from my hood, he false flagging?" How do you know? Its an unprovable argument. You will never be able to convince the opposition, because they will choose to believe their facts and not yours.
 4 years ago '11        #29
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25104 25104
 Mattaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #30
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 corys35 said:
There are ancient writings older than the bible that speak of jesus he was a real person. Now whether you believe who he said he was thats on you, but there is no denying that he existed.
This

And it's no big deal that it's in Turkey either. Churches were notorious for collecting and selling relics. sh*t moved all over the world with churches and missionaries.
 4 years ago '04        #31
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
 Mattaveli said:
/thread
 4 years ago '12        #32
Mattaveli 
space
space
Do you actually consider those to be replies? You post pictures and cartoon bananas. If you disagree, or find fault in what I have wrote, I would be glad to read your comments and opinions and respond to them. I find your lack of ability to communicate thru the use of the english language to be indicative of your ability to logically debate.
 4 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Mattaveli said:
Have you met and kicked it with George Washington? What about Julius Cesar? To deny history because you yourself have never personally experienced that history is a ridiculous argument.
 4 years ago '12        #34
Mattaveli 
space
space
Youre gonna compare the validity of george washington to jesus? But you seem to have missed my point. I dont believe that there is a large portion of americans or people in general claiming that george washingon didnt exist. There is no debate about that, so that comparison isnt applicable. Also no one is claiming that washington was and is god. I was merely reiterating a comment made by carl sagan. If you think you have some undeniable proof one way or another im all ears.
 4 years ago '04        #35
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1388 1388
 corys35 said:
"There are ancient writings older than the bible that speak of jesus"

This can't be real...

try again...
 4 years ago '06        #36
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,861 | Props total: 25608 25608
The catholic church created Islam as a false flag. Christians won
 08-02-2013, 08:47 PM         #37
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EKEK said:
"There are ancient writings older than the bible that speak of jesus"

This can't be real...

try again...
Book of Enoch. Now shut the fu*k up.
 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM         #38
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Impeccable said:
Those same facts proving Jesus's non-existence are the same ones that said the earth was flat
those same facts proving Jesus' life are the same ones that said the earth was made by a wizard 6000 years ago and by partaking in ritualistic cannibalism by consuming flesh made cracker you can be blessed by a cosmic zombie ghost who's his own father and cured of a magical disease he gave you
 08-03-2013, 12:37 AM         #39
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
ok....

now show me your "facts" that he didnt....
this n*gga all that "proves" is that SOMEONE NAMED JESUS existed. are you that fu*king stupid? there's probably tens of thousands of people named Jesus living here right now

no one has ever argued that there has never been some guy named jesus who lived you fu*king idiot they debate the "son of god magic ghost jesus" lived
 4 years ago '12        #40
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,962 | Props total: 16977 16977
 PsYchiC SmaRt said:
What if there were Jesus copy cats being crucified all over the region?
Very powerful question that was ignored.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago