Was this the greatest crossover in NBA History? (video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was this the greatest crossover in NBA History?
Yes 21 32.31%
No 44 67.69%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,170 | Props total: 5581 5581
AI on MJ is the most iconic crossover. But it's not the greatest.crossover.ever. Nah. If Jordan was looking like Paul Pierce then oh yeah definitely got damn give both n*ggas they due credit though this wasnt no young a.ss Mike out there. That sh*t did however set the path for AI's illustrious career

This was my favorite from this season tho

[video - click to view]

08-02-2013, 11:20 AM         #42
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddalex said:
You gotta give The AI-MJ one credit tho

AI did it to the GOAT

some of ya'll posting HOFer's crossing up bum a.ss white boy bench players and sh*t

he made him swipe at the ball
 4 years ago '12        #43
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
 Chrisdunk said:
How can it be the greatest crossover ever if Jordan recovered?
Recovered in time to see the shot fall in?

You put a move in your defender to get space to shoot or a step to slash. A.I. caught the GOAT, TWICE, and got the shot up and in. What else y'all want?
 4 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

Nets lost
 4 years ago '07        #45
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
 BIGMARS said:
A.I. hit the jumper

Fukc is you talkin bout?

So you really gonna pretend like that wasn't a solid contest?

Iverson himself going on record saying Jordan almost blocked his shot and talking about how amazing a defensive player he was to recover like that from his best move

n*ggas keep gassing this crossover like Iverson hit him with one of these

[video - click to view]

A GOAT crossover and you got the n*gga who pulled the move off on record talking about how he almost got his shot sent

Last edited by Mr. Moses; 08-02-2013 at 01:11 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #46
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 2091 2091
Lol ain't sh*t overrated bout AI's crossover, look like Jordan tryn k!ll a mosquito in the highlight lmao...
 4 years ago '07        #47
Mr. Moses 
space
space
You got AI himself talking about Jordan nearly k!lled his shot and n*ggas still feeding gas to this sh*t.

08-02-2013, 02:50 PM         #48
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Moses said:

Iverson himself going on record saying Jordan almost blocked his shot and talking about how amazing a defensive player he was to recover like that from his best move

A GOAT crossover and you got the n*gga who pulled the move off on record talking about how he almost got his shot sent
What is this ALMOST sh*t

You could literally do that for MILLIONS of plays.....he hit the shot and still made him swipe at it and left him on the other side just stop d!ckriding already

It was a good contest so it doesn't count
 4 years ago '08        #49
space
space
 Young Perm said:
AI on MJ is the most iconic crossover. But it's not the greatest.crossover.ever. Nah. If Jordan was looking like Paul Pierce then oh yeah definitely got damn give both n*ggas they due credit though this wasnt no young a.ss Mike out there. That sh*t did however set the path for AI's illustrious career

This was my favorite from this season tho
he dissed....
 4 years ago '08        #50
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:
You got AI himself talking about Jordan nearly k!lled his shot and n*ggas still feeding gas to this sh*t.

stop suckin c*ck n use ur eyes of course if they asked iverson about crossing Jordan he's still gonna pay homage, AI 5'11 MJ 6 fu*kin 6, shut ya mouth he crossed him...
 4 years ago '05        #51
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
Let's not forget about our man D Will tho He needs to get back to this form. And those moves are against 2 very good defenders.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #52
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
 GollyI'mGully said:
"Prime Jordan"? He retired a season later.
This is Jordan we are talking about. His prime was a long time.
 4 years ago '12        #53
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:

It's called respect n*gga

A.I. paid homage as he should've.

I'm a MJ Stan too but get real. Served him twice and hit the jumper.

You n*ggas k!ll me actin like if you saw someone get got at the park like that y'all wouldn't have been screamin
 4 years ago '12        #54
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Cheeze said:
What is this ALMOST sh*t

You could literally do that for MILLIONS of plays.....he hit the shot and still made him swipe at it and left him on the other side just stop d!ckriding already

It was a good contest so it doesn't count

Word, Perkins had a good contest on Blake Griffins dunk so that shyt don't really count either. I mean yeah, it went in, but it was a solid contest
 4 years ago '07        #55
Mr. Moses 
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
It's called respect n*gga

A.I. paid homage as he should've.

I'm a MJ Stan too but get real. Served him twice and hit the jumper.

You n*ggas k!ll me actin like if you saw someone get got at the park like that y'all wouldn't have been screamin
If I saw a n*gga get crossed up like that in the park, I'm not gonna PRETEND like it's the greatest crossover of all time.

n*gga contested the shot as good as you could without an outright block and folks in this thread trying to PRETEND that this is even a top 100 NBA crossover of all time

EVERY other crossover posted in this thread has been way nastier than the Jordan one.
 4 years ago '05        #56
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
steve franchise on Yao?
 08-02-2013, 04:01 PM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Moses said:
If I saw a n*gga get crossed up like that in the park, I'm not gonna PRETEND like it's the greatest crossover of all time.

n*gga contested the shot as good as you could without an outright block and folks in this thread trying to PRETEND that this is even a top 100 NBA crossover of all time

EVERY other crossover posted in this thread has been way nastier than the Jordan one.
On some real sh*t. How many times (if you are indeed old enough to have watched Jordan for the bulk of his career) have you seen someone get one up on Jordan like that?
Why mafuhkas always gotta over analyze some sh*t on the internet insteada just taking sh*t for what it is? He styled on the man. It was a memorable basketball moment. That all folks! It's funny reading these posts like a group of n*ggas sat down and by the numbers wrote up a fuhking top 10, 20, 50 ankle breaking moments. Fact is most people love it so much and is the first to pop in their minds if because it was AI (you know the guy Sir Charles said "I dont know what the question is but hes not the answer) gettin one off on who many consider to be the greatest of all timess. Why is that so painful to deal with?
 4 years ago '07        #58
Mr. Moses 
space
space
n*gga ain't nobody saying he didn't get one up on Jordan, just that the cross is overrated because of who it happened to and not because Jordan got ruthlessly undressed. If that was 1996 DPOTY Gary Payton instead of Michael Jordan this topic wouldn't exist. Most iconic because of who it happened to and how it happened, but nowhere near the greatest/nastiest/etc. n*ggas get crossed like that every day, b.
 4 years ago '04        #59
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 OC123 said:
not saying this is the greatest but he damn near sent him into retirement

they should brought out the stretcher for his a.ss. and that iverson cross is VERY overrated.
 4 years ago '07        #60
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
Greatest carry in nba history..... Tim hard away had a true crossover
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy