The True Size of Africa - An Erroneous Map Misled Us For 500 Years

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
Go Get It 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 6 6
 Black Moon said:
Do you know what slave means, and where the word come from? Have you ever heard about Slaves (community not the people under slavery)?

What you talk about that happened in Africa after "war" was not slavery. Even ennemies were not deshumanized. I asked you if you knew about African cultures but you obviously don't. Ennemies who were brought from battlefield were not enslaved. They could get married and have a family once the war was over. They could decided whether or not they wanted to get back to their village. They participated in community tasks, like what prisonners do. They even could get married to princess. They were a.ssigned to godfathers who would help them build their home and get married when the "war" is over and they decide not to go back to their village, Etc.

Now you want to compare that to slavery?
Africa was far too strong and civilised for Europeans to just walk in and take people. They had to TRADE goods for African prisoners captured by other Africans....do your factual research.

And if you think European's were bad with how they treated slaves you might want to look into what the Arabs did with African girls around 10yrs old. EVERYONE played a part in Slavery, blaming it all on the Europeans is uneducated and ignorant.
 4 years ago '12        #102
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 Go Get It said:
^^^ preach, EVERY race and religion is guilty of slavery, everyone sh*ts on the white man, and though yes they did wrong, it was the WHITE MAN that put an end to slavery.

Stop using selective history as an excuse to hate another human and focus on a future united...cos believe me, ALL our ancestors have done wrong...lets not even start about African genocides.
Let's start about it. Two things motivated slavery: religion and ideology.
Thinking a race is inferior, not human and only can be used as a tool and then throw away when it is old.

Islamo-arab slavery was the worst because men's capacity of getting a woman pregnant was taken away andthey were k!lled once they got old. Why do you think you can't find any descendant of slaves in the middle east which in fact is a part of Africa invaded as Northen Africa was ?

I don't get why black people even get into those religions when they were the support to the ideology that the black race was inferior and only created to serve other races.
 4 years ago '12        #103
Black Moon 
space
space
space
 Go Get It said:
Africa was far too strong and civilised for Europeans to just walk in and take people. They had to TRADE goods for African prisoners captured by other Africans....do your factual research.

And if you think European's were bad with how they treated slaves you might want to look into what the Arabs did with African girls around 10yrs old. EVERYONE played a part in Slavery, blaming it all on the Europeans is uneducated and ignorant.
Africa has been invaded well before Jesus. What you know of Africa now is the result of migrations which were caused by the invasion of Africa. Most of African tribes in the west region came from the north region. Even some tribes in the southern region.

I am not saying that no Africans took part in this trade but it was not what you think it was. It was not an official trade. Some Jews helped k!ll jews during the ww2 but that does not mean jew as a whole were responsible of a system established by Nazi.
 4 years ago '04        #104
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Black Moon said:
Do you know what slave means, and where the word come from? Have you ever heard about Slaves (community not the people under slavery)?

What you talk about that happened in Africa after "war" was not slavery. Even ennemies were not deshumanized. I asked you if you knew about African cultures but you obviously don't. Ennemies who were brought from battlefield were not enslaved. They could get married and have a family once the war was over. They could decided whether or not they wanted to get back to their village. They participated in community tasks, like what prisonners do. They even could get married to princess. They were a.ssigned to godfathers who would help them build their home and get married when the "war" is over and they decide not to go back to their village, Etc.

Now you want to compare that to slavery?
The fact that the etymology of the English word originates from the Slavic ethnicity, does not therefore mean that the etymology of the concept of slavery originates from Europe. It just flat out doesn't.

War inherently begets dehumanization. You are completely delusional. You'd have us believe that even in war, Africans are friendly and loving to their enemies. Please brother. You couldn't sound more naive at this point. And yes, I know enough about ancient African cultures to know that they are not above their innate, human tendency to delve themselves into the depths of moral depravity. Human beings can and at some rate WILL be ruthless fu*king animals. Africans are no exception. Need we go into the prevalence of cannibalism in Africa? Wait, let me guess, did Europeans invent that as well?

It is what it is. Our capacity for slavery is unfortunately ingrained in our being. We are still animals. It is our humanity that makes us capable of such horrendous acts, not our ethnicity.
 4 years ago '04        #105
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Black Moon said:
I never denied Islamo-arab slavery in Africa which started around the 7th century. You did not read me.

Slavery as we know it was started by European who traded their slave in the southern part of Europe with Arab. There is a reason we call them slave. This is system is totamly different of what existed in Africa. Slavery turns human into good who can be buy and sell whenever his owner feels like doing it. The owner of slaves has the right of life or death on them. Slaves lost their humanity under slavery. They only were used for specific tasks and did not have any rights.

You are the brainwashed one, sorry.
Europeans were enslaving each other before Arabs were even in Europe at all. So, even here you're wrong.
 4 years ago '12        #106
Black Moon 
space
space
space
 Decan45 said:
The fact that the etymology of the English word originates from the Slavic ethnicity, does not therefore mean that the etymology of the concept of slavery originates from Europe. It just flat out doesn't.

War inherently begets dehumanization. You are completely delusional. You'd have us believe that even in war, Africans are friendly and loving to their enemies. Please brother. You couldn't sound more naive at this point. And yes, I know enough about ancient African cultures to know that they are not above their innate, human tendency to delve themselves into the depths of moral depravity. Human beings can and at some rate WILL be ruthless fu*king animals. Africans are no exception. Need we go into the prevalence of cannibalism in Africa? Wait, let me guess, did Europeans invent that as well?

It is what it is. Our capacity for slavery is unfortunately ingrained in our being. We are still animals. It is our humanity that makes us capable of such horrendous acts, not our ethnicity.
I am talking about a system not about individuals. You don't know about African culture. Never a system like this ever existed in Africa. I never said all Africans were kind to each other but there was a system in place. I was never talking about individuals again. You just want to justify what you believe in. Did jews sell each other before the ww2? Were they responsible of that system?

You can't prove that Slavery existed in Africa before Islamo-arab started it. Show me what part of African cultures recognises slavery as being practised and being incorporated in the social aspect of those cultures.

Black men were used to capture wild animals, black babies were used to feed domestic animals, black women were used as s3x toys. Once you got handicapped or if you were born with any handicaps you were k!lled. Once you got too old you were k!lled. That was because of the ideology they believed ans some still believe in.

You can't prove that such ideology existed in Africa because it never did. So you just make stuff up to say it is everybody's fault.
 4 years ago '12        #107
Black Moon 
space
space
space
 Decan45 said:
Europeans were enslaving each other before Arabs were even in Europe at all. So, even here you're wrong.
I was taking the case of trading slaves from one race to another.
 4 years ago '06        #108
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
This thread is packed with crazy ignorance and the sad part is Im sure most of the ignorant ones are black.
 4 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 Matt504 said:
it's a good thing you and your and your limitless knowledge are here to set things straight.

care to show us the error of our ways, holy one?

Lol you one of the main ones making excuses for black problems but here is a proud pro black thread and you sh*tting on Africa...
 4 years ago '11        #110
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
so other cultures buying slaves has what to do with the treatment of blacks in THIS COUNTRY? whites owned slaves in AMERICA. ive even seen people bring up the fact that europeans were enslaved by ottomans as if that lessens the impact of slavery, once again, in AMERICA
 4 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 Matt504 said:
I didn't sh*t on Africa.

you're in here on your high horse making claims that ppl in here are ignorant, why not educate us instead of name calling?
There's already plenty of education in this thread and how am I on a high horse for calling out ignorance?
 4 years ago '05        #112
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19871 19871
 Go Get It said:
^^^ preach, EVERY race and religion is guilty of slavery, everyone sh*ts on the white man, and though yes they did wrong, it was the WHITE MAN that put an end to slavery.

Stop using selective history as an excuse to hate another human and focus on a future united...cos believe me, ALL our ancestors have done wrong...lets not even start about African genocides.
That which is bolded truly has to be the dumbest statement of this thread
Let me give you a good analogy about what I feel about that statement
A person sets my house on fire and before my house burns down that person gets some water and puts the fire out
Then that person has the audacity to act like he did something right when my house wouldn't have been on fire if that person didn't set the fire
 4 years ago '04        #113
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Kewop Decam said:
you know diamonds in actuality aren't really worth anything right? The only reason they're expensive is because all the diamonds are pretty much owned by like 1-2 companies and they name the price. Diamonds aren't even rare. They're just in certain spots and dangerous as sh*t to mine.
can you read brother thats what i just said
 4 years ago '04        #114
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Matt504 said:
why we're Europeans immune to the diseases that wiped out large numbers of the native populations?

how did they build up such an immunity?

because native populations never came in contact with disease ridden people before. They were healthy and didnt need immunity to sh*tty white diseases. You gotta get sick first b4 you can be immune.
 4 years ago '08        #115
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
 Y2Dre said:
Europeans for the most part weren't living good. A majority of the population were poor. Their living situations were filthy. Filth breeds disease.

And the America's didn't have the common cold, smallpox etc before the Europeans came.

True.....Hidden Colors 1&2 will break this down for you all as well.
 4 years ago '04        #116
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Matt504 said:
how did the European disease ridden people contract the disease in the first place?

surely the Americas weren't "germ-free" before the European conquerors arrived..
germ free no your right but as far as measels small pox and stuff like that the natives didnt have anything like that.

You probably forgot about the dark ages and the plague. Also europeans were known to live side by side with their animals in the same house or castle the kings were just as filthy as the poor. When you fu*king animals and being dirty you get sick. Bathing and cleanliness were foreign ideas to the europeans.

Last edited by youngd; 08-04-2013 at 01:08 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #117
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Black Moon said:
I am talking about a system not about individuals. You don't know about African culture. Never a system like this ever existed in Africa. I never said all Africans were kind to each other but there was a system in place. I was never talking about individuals again. You just want to justify what you believe in. Did jews sell each other before the ww2? Were they responsible of that system?

You can't prove that Slavery existed in Africa before Islamo-arab started it. Show me what part of African cultures recognises slavery as being practised and being incorporated in the social aspect of those cultures.

Black men were used to capture wild animals, black babies were used to feed domestic animals, black women were used as s3x toys. Once you got handicapped or if you were born with any handicaps you were k!lled. Once you got too old you were k!lled. That was because of the ideology they believed ans some still believe in.

You can't prove that such ideology existed in Africa because it never did. So you just make stuff up to say it is everybody's fault.
So what exactly is your argument now?

I never said anything was "everybody's fault". You said Europeans invented slavery. I said they didn't, and gave examples to corroborate my statement. Your argument has evolved into you basically trying to make the point that Europeans did it more cruelly, and with more prevalence.
 4 years ago '04        #118
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Dre said:
Europeans for the most part weren't living good. A majority of the population were poor. Their living situations were filthy. Filth breeds disease.

And the America's didn't have the common cold, smallpox etc before the Europeans came.
They were living in filth due to their living in densely populated, urban areas. Their immune systems were more evolved than that of the Native Americans because of this.
 4 years ago '04        #119
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngd said:
germ free no your right but as far as measels small pox and stuff like that the natives didnt have anything like that.

You probably forgot about the dark ages and the plague. Also europeans were known to live side by side with their animals in the same house or castle. When you fu*king animals and being dirty you get sick. Bathing and cleanliness were foreign ideas to the europeans.
The "dark ages" is a complete misnomer. There was no "dark ages".

Europeans didn't live with livestock inside their house. Why would they even fu*king do that? You're talking nonsense. Europeans domesticated animals in the same way you see in America today... On fu*king farms. They put them in a fu*king pen, a stable or a barn, with other animals. Nobody slept with their cows, horses and pigs.

Bathing was not foreign to Europeans. Have you ever heard of Rome before? Where do you people pull this sh*t from?
 4 years ago '12        #120
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
Living conditions were better in Rome in 100 BC than in Somalia today
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy