The True Size of Africa - An Erroneous Map Misled Us For 500 Years

most viewed right now
 138
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-03-2013, 10:55 AM         #81
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.A.R.S. said:
Soooooooo by learning that Africa is that big, what does that accomplish? Just shows the size of a continent full of s3xually transmitted diseases, gang wars, horrible government and poverty on a grander scale?

Glad you guys are so happy about that....?
Sounds like the US
 4 years ago '09        #82
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 569 569
 Demac said:
That's all the American media shows us...bad images of Africa. I think he made his point.
This, I think the point of his post was to show that countries/cities in Africa are not jungle filled slum villages like all they show in the media. I damn sure didn't know that Ghana and Mozambique looked like that...
 4 years ago '08        #83
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 9731 9731
 youngd said:
IF THE ENTIRE WORLD KNEW HOW BIG AFRICA IS AND HOW MANY DIAMONDS ARE/WERE THERE THEY WOULD BE WORTHLESS.

White families like the debears (fu*k the proper spelling) have been promoting the rarity of diamonds in order to inflate the price. The whole buying a girl a diamond ring for marriage is a relatively new idea.

Africa is being destroyed on purpose by the powers that be.
you know diamonds in actuality aren't really worth anything right? The only reason they're expensive is because all the diamonds are pretty much owned by like 1-2 companies and they name the price. Diamonds aren't even rare. They're just in certain spots and dangerous as sh*t to mine.
 4 years ago '11        #84
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
2 pages in and the bx ignorance in full effect
 4 years ago '11        #85
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19966 19966
Dont get why n*ggas are riding for Africa harder than America
 4 years ago '12        #86
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
yall really discovering this now? africa is developing at a rapid pace tho. once they get a proper system, infrastructure and government in place in a couple of countries the rest will follow suit hopefully
somalia
somalia
 4 years ago '09        #87
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
whats funny is no one is complaining the same thing happens to antartica




































f*ggots
 4 years ago '05        #88
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 Grave said:
WHy not post satellite photos to show the "true" size of Africa instead of some crummy drawings?
Agreed. Couldn't we just verify some scales from Google Maps? What I'm trying to get at is that this isn't much of a secret that Africa's incredibly huge, next to Asia.

Besides, they're comparing a continent with a bunch of countries.

 mrwalterwhite69 said:
Angola-this is where 50 got his chain robbed

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Namibia-this is where wesley snipes was hidding when the irs was looking for him

[pic - click to view]


Nideria

[pic - click to view]


Zmbabwe

[pic - click to view]

I've never been to Africa. I'd definitely love to sight-see and travel around some of these countries!


Last edited by pnoi89; 08-03-2013 at 02:06 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #89
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19966 19966
 ra1n said:
yeah yeah yeah

before the evil white man came africa was rainbows and butterflies

I even read that africans were flying to the moon in stone spaceships
i sure it was better than being chained, starved, beaten, whipped, murdered, etc
 4 years ago '12        #90
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 Go Get It said:
"i want to invest in the motherland one day because i know the white man making hella bank...off the resources of mother Africa"

If you think White people have made money from Africa you need to check out what Arabs have done to Africa bro...white people aint done half that.

I'm sure you're aware of the Atlantic Slave Trade where white people traded goods for slaves (slaves of which mostly ended up in Brazil & Caribbean, only around 5% went to America) but you need to learn about the Trans-Saharan & Indian Ocean trade...something that continued after the white man stopped and tried to abolish slavery...same say is still happening today...

All races, nations, religions are susceptible to corruption, and have been since the start of civilisation, putting all problems on "the white man" is ignorant and an uneducated conclusion. In my eyes, there is only good people and bad people, you just have to try your best to stay away from the bad.

Proof:


Many people talking about Africa from the white man data. Let me tell you something, slavery was never trading goods for humans. Have you ever visited sites where slaves where taken from to America and other islands? The ships that transported slaves were not commercials ships. Just do some research. The white man just don't want to be held accountable for slavery, so he wrote that story and brainwashed you. You must know about African cultures.

Islamo-arabic slavery started during the 7th century when they adopted Islam as their main religion. People don't even know that Islam was not accepted amongst arab empires because it was against the slavery they were practising (werstern europeans were selling eastern europeans to arab in the southern part of europe). That was their bleaching era because white women were used as s3x toys and surrogates. But they needed a religion to control the empire as romans used christianity to controll their falling empire. So they adopted Islam and set a new form of slavery. That lasted from the 7th century to the 19th century even though there is still slavery amongst berberes who enslaves other black muslims, and in country such as saudia arabia, qatar, barhain, ect.

I am posting from my mobile. I wish i could upload some links for you to understand that history they teach at school is not accurate. I also wish people would stop saying islam is the religion of black people when islam is the first cause of slavery then comes christianity. Africa does not have any religions, Africa has spirituality and traditions which are not the same.
 4 years ago '12        #91
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 ra1n said:
Slavery and Barbarism was going on for centuries in Africa before the evil white man came. In fact, Africans INVENTED slavery. Shame on yall.
Can you prove it? What do you know about African traditions and spirituality? Don't you know europeans invented slavery? When they were selling slaves to arab who occupied the south of europe? Stop being brainwashed. Unless you know what you aree talking about you should not talk at all. Most of African tribes migrated from North to South and West because of the slavery through razzia that arab were practising in the north. Arab who occupy The nothern part of Africa are not originally from therre. They are the product of the mixing between french, turkish, arab, ect. Just visit the southen part of Egypt and you will see that it is exclusively black. Same for other nothern countries

If you don't know about empires that berberes found there and destroyed, just say you don't know.
 4 years ago '05        #92
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 Mariah Carey said:
damn, so black people got big d!cks and a big continent. Us white people stay losin yo
Asia the biggest continent, but we ain't saying much...
 4 years ago '10        #93
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Black Moon said:
Can you prove it? What do you know about African traditions and spirituality? Don't you know europeans invented slavery? When they were selling slaves to arab who occupied the south of europe? Stop being brainwashed. Unless you know what you aree talking about you should not talk at all. Most of African tribes migrated from North to South and West because of the slavery through razzia that arab were practising in the north. Arab who occupy The nothern part of Africa are not originally from therre. They are the product of the mixing between french, turkish, arab, ect. Just visit the southen part of Egypt and you will see that it is exclusively black. Same for other nothern countries

If you don't know about empires that berberes found there and destroyed, just say you don't know.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #94
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
Are some of y'all really so fu*king stupid that you think cartographers intentionally made Africa smaller for the sake of making Africans feel inferior?

Jesus Christ... Smh...

There's a million satellite photos of Earth on the internet. This is elementary sh*t. Y'all can't be this stupid.
 4 years ago '05        #95
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
 4 years ago '04        #96
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Black Moon said:
Can you prove it? What do you know about African traditions and spirituality? Don't you know europeans invented slavery? When they were selling slaves to arab who occupied the south of europe? Stop being brainwashed. Unless you know what you aree talking about you should not talk at all. Most of African tribes migrated from North to South and West because of the slavery through razzia that arab were practising in the north. Arab who occupy The nothern part of Africa are not originally from therre. They are the product of the mixing between french, turkish, arab, ect. Just visit the southen part of Egypt and you will see that it is exclusively black. Same for other nothern countries

If you don't know about empires that berberes found there and destroyed, just say you don't know.
Oh really? Europeans invented slavery? That's funny, because peoples have been enslaving each other around the globe independently, even when isolated from each other's cultural influence. Native Americans enslaved each other before colonization. Polynesians enslaved each other before colonization. The Asians of the steppes were quite infamous for their slavery. And yes, even Africans, enslaved each other before colonization. You would be hard pressed to find a people on this planet, whom did not partake in some form of slavery as a result of tribal warfare. It's human nature. You k!ll your enemy, and once they've lost, you have a lot of property, livestock, women, children and prisoners of war... Men do things with these things; namely r*pe, k!ll, pillage and enslave.

This tired a.ss sh*t of saying "white" people invented everything bad, (i.e murder, slavery, war, curse words, etc) is completely disingenuous. It's pathetic. You can't just bury your head in the proverbial sands of history, just so you can pat yourself on the back about how absolutely, perfectly, fantastic and innocent your ancestors were. History isn't here for you to revision it to accommodate your ego.
 4 years ago '04        #97
Go Get It 
space
avatar space
space
$100 | Props total: 6 6
 Black Moon said:
Many people talking about Africa from the white man data. Let me tell you something, slavery was never trading goods for humans. Have you ever visited sites where slaves where taken from to America and other islands? The ships that transported slaves were not commercials ships. Just do some research. The white man just don't want to be held accountable for slavery, so he wrote that story and brainwashed you. You must know about African cultures.

Islamo-arabic slavery started during the 7th century when they adopted Islam as their main religion. People don't even know that Islam was not accepted amongst arab empires because it was against the slavery they were practising (werstern europeans were selling eastern europeans to arab in the southern part of europe). That was their bleaching era because white women were used as s3x toys and surrogates. But they needed a religion to control the empire as romans used christianity to controll their falling empire. So they adopted Islam and set a new form of slavery. That lasted from the 7th century to the 19th century even though there is still slavery amongst berberes who enslaves other black muslims, and in country such as saudia arabia, qatar, barhain, ect.

I am posting from my mobile. I wish i could upload some links for you to understand that history they teach at school is not accurate. I also wish people would stop saying islam is the religion of black people when islam is the first cause of slavery then comes christianity. Africa does not have any religions, Africa has spirituality and traditions which are not the same.
Haha bro, where the hell did you conjure up this madness? you really thing Europeans started slavery? looool, how brainwashed are you? you do know Slavery goes back to the very start of civilisation.

And to deny the HARD EVIDENCE of Arab slavery in Africa yet you acknowledge the Atlantic Slave trade says a lot about what kind of gullible inferiority complex suffering person you are.

My links and proof come from reliable and proven sources, you probably got your info from youtube or a bitter old man trying to brainwash you into hating another race.
 4 years ago '12        #98
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 Decan45 said:
Oh really? Europeans invented slavery? That's funny, because peoples have been enslaving each other around the globe independently, even when isolated from each other's cultural influence. Native Americans enslaved each other before colonization. Polynesians enslaved each other before colonization. The Asians of the steppes were quite infamous for their slavery. And yes, even Africans, enslaved each other before colonization. You would be hard pressed to find a people on this planet, whom did not partake in some form of slavery as a result of tribal warfare. It's human nature. You k!ll your enemy, and once they've lost, you have a lot of property, livestock, women, children and prisoners of war... Men do things with these things; namely r*pe, k!ll, pillage and enslave.

This tired a.ss sh*t of saying "white" people invented everything bad, (i.e murder, slavery, war, curse words, etc) is completely disingenuous. It's pathetic. You can't just bury your head in the proverbial sands of history, just so you can pat yourself on the back about how absolutely, perfectly, fantastic and innocent your ancestors were. History isn't here for you to revision it to accommodate your ego.
Do you know what slave means, and where the word come from? Have you ever heard about Slaves (community not the people under slavery)?

What you talk about that happened in Africa after "war" was not slavery. Even ennemies were not deshumanized. I asked you if you knew about African cultures but you obviously don't. Ennemies who were brought from battlefield were not enslaved. They could get married and have a family once the war was over. They could decided whether or not they wanted to get back to their village. They participated in community tasks, like what prisonners do. They even could get married to princess. They were a.ssigned to godfathers who would help them build their home and get married when the "war" is over and they decide not to go back to their village, Etc.

Now you want to compare that to slavery?
 4 years ago '04        #99
Go Get It 
space
avatar space
space
$100 | Props total: 6 6
 Decan45 said:
Oh really? Europeans invented slavery? That's funny, because peoples have been enslaving each other around the globe independently, even when isolated from each other's cultural influence. Native Americans enslaved each other before colonization. Polynesians enslaved each other before colonization. The Asians of the steppes were quite infamous for their slavery. And yes, even Africans, enslaved each other before colonization..

^^^ preach, EVERY race and religion is guilty of slavery, everyone sh*ts on the white man, and though yes they did wrong, it was the WHITE MAN that put an end to slavery.

Stop using selective history as an excuse to hate another human and focus on a future united...cos believe me, ALL our ancestors have done wrong...lets not even start about African genocides.
 4 years ago '12        #100
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 Go Get It said:
Haha bro, where the hell did you conjure up this madness? you really thing Europeans started slavery? looool, how brainwashed are you? you do know Slavery goes back to the very start of civilisation.

And to deny the HARD EVIDENCE of Arab slavery in Africa yet you acknowledge the Atlantic Slave trade says a lot about what kind of gullible inferiority complex suffering person you are.

My links and proof come from reliable and proven sources, you probably got your info from youtube or a bitter old man trying to brainwash you into hating another race.
I never denied Islamo-arab slavery in Africa which started around the 7th century. You did not read me.

Slavery as we know it was started by European who traded their slave in the southern part of Europe with Arab. There is a reason we call them slave. This is system is totamly different of what existed in Africa. Slavery turns human into good who can be buy and sell whenever his owner feels like doing it. The owner of slaves has the right of life or death on them. Slaves lost their humanity under slavery. They only were used for specific tasks and did not have any rights.

You are the brainwashed one, sorry.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy