How Exactly did Nas Lose? Infograph

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #81
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Dudes resorting to posting gifs lol
 08-02-2013, 09:43 PM         #82
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant see sh*t. nas lost
 4 years ago '04        #83
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
successful black man with a seemingly good head on his shoulders and not a strain on our tax dollars....I'd say he won.

The graveyards and prisons are full of men that lost. Homos3xual males lost. Dudes who ride down the block and see another dude teaching their sons how to ride a bike...lost.
 08-02-2013, 10:14 PM         #84
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:
successful black man with a seemingly good head on his shoulders and not a strain on our tax dollars....I'd say he won.

The graveyards and prisons are full of men that lost. Homos3xual males lost. Dudes who ride down the block and see another dude teaching their sons how to ride a bike...lost.
Dudes who see their daughters posting up boxes of condoms on instagram lost

oh wait
 4 years ago '04        #85
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 One Gud Cide said:

[pic - click to view]

you kids k!ll me with this predictable corny sh*t. "yea, he r*ped three children, but that guy r*ped 14 so it's not that big of a deal". "oh that guy makes bad music" "I don't see you making music". the epitome of the dumbfu*k kid argument

and I didn't compare nas to anyone I compared nas to nas, so smarten up nas
looks like the n*gga still didnt deliver. oh well, it was predictable!

[pic - click to view]

08-02-2013, 10:44 PM         #86
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t got unlimited jokes though

Defending Nas in this type of thread is like defending Jay-z in a Camel joke thread... its pointless and if you have any sense you leave it alone and just laugh it off...........
 08-02-2013, 11:23 PM         #87
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if nas next album go near as hard as life is good he > hov. magna carta was just decent lets be real only bout 3 songs that are timeless on it
 4 years ago '05        #88
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3577 3577
 A-L-P said:
People who have been keeping up with his career since the 90's have been saying it for a minute to be honest. Before the term Nas Lost was popular, a lot of people were saying that he made sucker moves. For example:

Admitting to crying when he heard PAC diss him on Against All Odds (he was clowned for that)
Supposedly getting punked by Pac in NY
The baby mama drama with Kelis and Carmen.
His perceived lack of business acumen compared to his peers.
The tax linen and foreclose
His other questionable business moves like the Esco modeling, pro keds deal, FILA deal
Illmatic being a flop
Contradicting and eventually doing everything he said he was against (I.e. the Hennesy Deal, consigning Geeneth Paltrow saying n*gga, collating on every Young Money album in 2011.)
Planned to do a mock lynching of Jay at Summer Jam 2002 despite his pro black message
The famous 2002 rant where he promised shut hip hop down and saying Jay stood for everything he was against only to sign under his presidency in three years.
The attempts at heavy mainstream success with I Am and Nastraduamus
Not having a hit in 11 years despite the attempts
Randomly walking out of the Young G's perspective studio session which he was suppose to lay a verse.
Admittedly a bad father
His fall out with all of his all friends and overall negative things spoken about his character over the years
Not helping out Ill Will's mom after naming his company after her son who saved his life.
Hasn't spawned any successful prodigies despite being in the game for over 20 years. Quan and Bravehearts.
Ghostwriting rumors
Projects like Nas& Preemo from 05, Nas.Com, and other projects that were never fulfilled
Admittedly missing out on a lot of great beats because he says he procrastinates when doing music.

So despite being a legend and a highly influential, consistent, a-class rapper who's still out rapping 95% of his peers (including Jay Z and Em).......it's mostly his actions outside of the booth that started the phrase Nas Lost. It is what it is.
Thats a wrap folks
 4 years ago '13        #89
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,321 | Props total: 3109 3109
Stop reading when it said Nas' wins outweigh his loses.
 08-03-2013, 12:30 AM         #90
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
People who have been keeping up with his career since the 90's have been saying it for a minute to be honest. Before the term Nas Lost was popular, a lot of people were saying that he made sucker moves. For example:

Admitting to crying when he heard PAC diss him on Against All Odds (he was clowned for that)
His other questionable business moves like the Esco modeling, pro keds deal, FILA deal
Illmatic being a flop
Contradicting and eventually doing everything he said he was against (I.e. the Hennesy Deal, consigning Geeneth Paltrow saying n*gga, collating on every Young Money album in 2011.)
Planned to do a mock lynching of Jay at Summer Jam 2002 despite his pro black message
The famous 2002 rant where he promised shut hip hop down and saying Jay stood for everything he was against only to sign under his presidency in three years.
Randomly walking out of the Young G's perspective studio session which he was suppose to lay a verse.
Admittedly a bad father
His fall out with all of his all friends and overall negative things spoken about his character over the years
Not helping out Ill Will's mom after naming his company after her son who saved his life.
Hasn't spawned any successful prodigies despite being in the game for over 20 years. Quan and Bravehearts.
Ghostwriting rumors
Projects like Nas& Preemo from 05, Nas.Com, and other projects that were never fulfilled
Admittedly missing out on a lot of great beats because he says he procrastinates when doing music.

So despite being a legend and a highly influential, consistent, a-class rapper who's still out rapping 95% of his peers (including Jay Z and Em).......it's mostly his actions outside of the booth that started the phrase Nas Lost. It is what it is.
Yooooooo I guess...... if you put it that way
 4 years ago '11        #91
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 909 909
we forgetting cam and jimmy smakin that kufi?

are we real;y forgetting?
 4 years ago '05        #92
Zdawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 23 23
Denzel Washington's Favorite Rapper = NAS
 4 years ago '10        #93
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 A-L-P said:

Illmatic being a flop
Admittedly a bad father
Ghostwriting rumors

I don't get it, how do you know so much about Nas? Are you a fan, hater, swallower, or a swallower - make up your mind, because you're spitting out a bunch of information that only a fan would know.
 4 years ago '05        #94
Zdawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 23 23

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #95
Lakey 67 heat pts67
space
space
$792 | Props total: 275 275
 NuffGanja said:

[pic - click to view]

dat gif is hilarious

NAS is a legend. How can you say Nas lost when he got the legend status.
 4 years ago '07        #96
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Curb said:
I don't get it, how do you know so much about Nas? Are you a fan, hater, swallower, or a swallower - make up your mind, because you're spitting out a bunch of information that only a fan would know.
Definitely a fan lol.....but I have an encyclopedia like knowlegde for things like music, history, and dates, and I can pretty much recall everything Ive ever seen or read, even if it was from 20 years ago. Kind of like Nardwaur or Questlove....huge music nerd. When I'm not going overseas with my company, I engineer and produce in the states for artist, my music knowledge is an a.sset for what I do.....plus I just love music (especially hip hop) period.

Last edited by A-L-P; 08-03-2013 at 06:06 AM..
 08-03-2013, 08:57 AM         #97
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no record of Jay dating ANY woman b4 Beyonce

P.I.M.P

but there are records, when you see them just tip your hat
 08-03-2013, 09:46 AM         #98
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '05        #99
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6376 6376
 DSOM said:
nas lost

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #100
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
The hate is strong for the Don...yet he still continues to out Rap 99.9% of this generation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy