Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 kyhoopsgoat said:
How do you feel about Brent Celek instead of Zach Miller? He is available on my waivers.
A little better but still probably shouldn't be a starter in a 12 team league.
 5 years ago '04        #102
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$13,008 | Props total: 14772 14772
Standard league. Who to start at WR along side Welker?

DeAndre Hopkins vs SD
Alshon Jeffrey vs. CIN
Tavon Austin vs. AZ
 5 years ago '08        #103
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 W24x55 said:
Standard league. Who to start at WR along side Welker?

DeAndre Hopkins vs SD
Alshon Jeffrey vs. CIN
Tavon Austin vs. AZ
Yikes. Jeffrey by default.
 5 years ago '12        #104
Fresh.E 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5025 5025
Who do I start in my flex? Brown is my flex at the moment.

Flex: Antonio Brown vs: Ten

BN:
Rashard Mendenhall vs: STL
Giovani Bernard vs: Chi
Hakeem Nicks vs: Dal
Steve Smith vs: Sea
Jermaine Gresham vs: Chi
 5 years ago '06        #105
zay228 
space
avatar space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
12 team standard scoring (5th Pick):

QB - Andrew Luck
RB - Doug Martin
RB - Chris Johnson
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Miles Austin
Flex - David Wilson
TE - Vernon Davis
K - Justin Tucker
DEF - Chicago

Bench - Kenbrell Thompkins, Emmanual Sanders, Andy Dalton, Bernard Pierce, Fred Davis, Cordarrelle Patterson, Shane Vereen

Thoughts?
 5 years ago '08        #106
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 BigD!ckKaep7 said:
Who do I start in my flex? Brown is my flex at the moment.

Flex: Antonio Brown vs: Ten

BN:
Rashard Mendenhall vs: STL
Giovani Bernard vs: Chi
Hakeem Nicks vs: Dal
Steve Smith vs: Sea
Jermaine Gresham vs: Chi
Nicks unless it's PPR then Brown.
 5 years ago '08        #107
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 zay228 said:
12 team standard scoring (5th Pick):

QB - Andrew Luck
RB - Doug Martin
RB - Chris Johnson
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Miles Austin
Flex - David Wilson
TE - Vernon Davis
K - Justin Tucker
DEF - Chicago

Bench - Kenbrell Thompkins, Emmanual Sanders, Andy Dalton, Bernard Pierce, Fred Davis, Cordarrelle Patterson, Shane Vereen

Thoughts?
WR is a little thin w old and injury prone guys but the rest is solid. Especially RB obviously.
 5 years ago '07        #108
Cojac318 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 4 4
In standard league, considering picking up Steve Johnson (bills) off waivers and dropping Montee Ball (Denver). Is it worth it?

Here's my rbs and wrs
Giovani Bernard
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Lesan Mccoy
D Sproles
Bryce Brown

Dwayne Bowe
A.J. Green
Calvin Johnson
Demaryuius Thomas
 5 years ago '08        #109
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Cojac318 said:
In standard league, considering picking up Steve Johnson (bills) off waivers and dropping Montee Ball (Denver). Is it worth it?

Here's my rbs and wrs
Giovani Bernard
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Lesan Mccoy
D Sproles
Bryce Brown

Dwayne Bowe
A.J. Green
Calvin Johnson
Demaryuius Thomas
Just drop BGE instead.
 09-03-2013, 06:38 PM         #110
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thinkin about dropping a player to pick up bucs D this week against the jets.

my lineup
starters

qb stafford
rb cj2k
rb ap
wrjulio
wrbowe
te cameron
flex d wilson
p dawson
d Rams

bench

schuab
le bell
mathews
decker
moore
k thompkins

i dont really have anyone i want to drop. i want shaub for a bye week, cant drop bell, decker, or mathews. that leaves moore or kenbrell thompkins both i think will have a good year. should i just drop rams for this week and try to get em back for next week? i really dont want to lose the rams but the team im playing this week is lookin good and i think the bucs are gonna k!ll it. any thoughts
 5 years ago '05        #111
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 2930 2930
drop DHB for zach sudfeld? DHB was one of my sleeper picks. i have tony gonzo so i probably won't play him much. do you think he'll be the new hernandez?
 5 years ago '08        #112
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 PIMPJUZ said:
thinkin about dropping a player to pick up bucs D this week against the jets.

my lineup
starters

qb stafford
rb cj2k
rb ap
wrjulio
wrbowe
te cameron
flex d wilson
p dawson
d Rams

bench

schuab
le bell
mathews
decker
moore
k thompkins

i dont really have anyone i want to drop. i want shaub for a bye week, cant drop bell, decker, or mathews. that leaves moore or kenbrell thompkins both i think will have a good year. should i just drop rams for this week and try to get em back for next week? i really dont want to lose the rams but the team im playing this week is lookin good and i think the bucs are gonna k!ll it. any thoughts
Yep def has to be the Rams or Shaub. I wouldn't mind losing Shaub if there's usually a lot of qbs on your wire.
 5 years ago '08        #113
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 rzarectah said:
drop DHB for zach sudfeld? DHB was one of my sleeper picks. i have tony gonzo so i probably won't play him much. do you think he'll be the new hernandez?
If you have depth at WR sure. I think DHB should be outshined by Hilton somewhat soon but who knows how soon.

The new Hernandez? No, he's not as athletic. But he's a big target and should have decent numbers at least til Gronk is back. Would be great to keep a week and if he blows up, trade.
 09-03-2013, 07:27 PM         #114
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Yep def has to be the Rams or Shaub. I wouldn't mind losing Shaub if there's usually a lot of qbs on your wire.
ya i think rams will be better overall for the season, only reason i wanted to hold on to schuab was for my bye he has a good matchup. prob goin schuab
 09-03-2013, 07:33 PM         #115
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks by the way
 5 years ago '05        #116
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 2930 2930
 SlickJ101 said:
If you have depth at WR sure. I think DHB should be outshined by Hilton somewhat soon but who knows how soon.

The new Hernandez? No, he's not as athletic. But he's a big target and should have decent numbers at least til Gronk is back. Would be great to keep a week and if he blows up, trade.
WR is probably my weakness. i have A. Brown, Boldin, M. Austin, Givens, DHB, A. Jeffery, and Malcolm Floyd. i pretty much went with a high risk/high reward thing in the draft. another TE i was looking at was Julius Thomas since he's named the starter, but the broncos passing game might be too deep to consider him.
 5 years ago '08        #117
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 rzarectah said:
WR is probably my weakness. i have A. Brown, Boldin, M. Austin, Givens, DHB, A. Jeffery, and Malcolm Floyd. i pretty much went with a high risk/high reward thing in the draft. another TE i was looking at was Julius Thomas since he's named the starter, but the broncos passing game might be too deep to consider him.
I'd make that move for Sudfield, your depth is decent.

I agree w what you said about Thomas.
 5 years ago '08        #118
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 PIMPJUZ said:
thanks by the way

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #119
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 11069 11069
went ahead and picked up brent celek as a fill in till gronk comes back
read the skins gave up the most pts to TEs last season hopefully i can get a solid 50 yds from him.
its either him, d!ckson, or fleener
 5 years ago '08        #120
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Captain Fresh said:
went ahead and picked up brent celek as a fill in till gronk comes back
read the skins gave up the most pts to TEs last season hopefully i can get a solid 50 yds from him.
its either him, d!ckson, or fleener
I'd be tempted w Fleener but that's a crapshoot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
150 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside New black sitcoms coming to network tv this fall
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy