Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 54
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #801
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 85 85
for next week (week 14), would ya'll drop ridley or brandon bolden?

or both

my other rb's are jamaal charles, andre brown, shane vereen and steven jackson.
 4 years ago '08        #802
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 solidsnake1864 said:
for next week (week 14), would ya'll drop ridley or brandon bolden?

or both

my other rb's are jamaal charles, andre brown, shane vereen and steven jackson.
If you have Vereen it might be worth hanging on to them. Depends who's out there.
 4 years ago '13        #803
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 85 85
 SlickJ101 said:
If you have Vereen it might be worth hanging on to them. Depends who's out there.
thanks
 4 years ago '10        #804
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,284 | Props total: 18917 18917
Playoff time in one of my leagues. Started out 10-0, but dropped these last 3 weeks on some fluke sh*t. Now im in 2nd place.

Fkd around and didnt start Rainey 1 week. Lost
Jordan reed got hurt and rgIII only got me 5 points. Lost
Finally decided to sit Decker for Allen and this dude goes off for 40+ points. Lost


But We still in here

Here is what i have thus far (non ppr):

QB: RGIII vs KC
RB: Andre Brown, Zac Stacey
WR: Desean JAckson, Keenan Allen
TE:Jordan Reed ( i have carlson on the bench and a pending waiver for ledarius green)
Flex: Erick Decker

Bench
Pryor
Joique Bell
Maurice Jones Drew
Bobby Rainey
Denarius Moore
John Carlson
 4 years ago '07        #805
Prospect Boy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 126 126
Playoff time! Love this time of the year, but hate it as one loss and everything is done. I made playoffs in both of my leagues, so I'll probably be posting questions throughout the week lol. The first question is that I have both Moreno and Montee Ball in one of my leagues. Ball has been doing well as of late. Would it be wise to start them both? The other backs I have are Ray Rice, Stevan Ridley, Darren Sproles, Brandon Bolden, and Rashad Jennings.
 4 years ago '07        #806
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,950 | Props total: 5057 5057
1st Rd of PPR playoffs for me.

I am the 6 seed out of 6 playoff team and projected to get blown out.

Please help with these decisions...

QB
Russell Wilson Sea @ SF
Ben Roethlisberger vs Mia

FLEX (Choose Two)
Brian Hartline @ Pit
Darren Sproles vs Car
Tavon Austin StL @ Ari
Ladarius Green vs NYG

DEF
Baltimore vs Min
Carolina @ NO

-----

Below are my starters for reference...

Keenan Allen
Michael Floyd
Dwayne Bowe
Adrian Peterson
Donald Brown
Julius Thomas
 4 years ago '08        #807
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 lboog1423 said:
Playoff time in one of my leagues. Started out 10-0, but dropped these last 3 weeks on some fluke sh*t. Now im in 2nd place.

Fkd around and didnt start Rainey 1 week. Lost
Jordan reed got hurt and rgIII only got me 5 points. Lost
Finally decided to sit Decker for Allen and this dude goes off for 40+ points. Lost


But We still in here

Here is what i have thus far (non ppr):

QB: RGIII vs KC
RB: Andre Brown, Zac Stacey
WR: Desean JAckson, Keenan Allen
TE:Jordan Reed ( i have carlson on the bench and a pending waiver for ledarius green)
Flex: Erick Decker

Bench
Pryor
Joique Bell
Maurice Jones Drew
Bobby Rainey
Denarius Moore
John Carlson
Keep it as is.
 4 years ago '08        #808
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Prospect Boy said:
Playoff time! Love this time of the year, but hate it as one loss and everything is done. I made playoffs in both of my leagues, so I'll probably be posting questions throughout the week lol. The first question is that I have both Moreno and Montee Ball in one of my leagues. Ball has been doing well as of late. Would it be wise to start them both? The other backs I have are Ray Rice, Stevan Ridley, Darren Sproles, Brandon Bolden, and Rashad Jennings.
That's why I like points leagues more.

I'm asking myself that same question in another league. If you want to play it safe I would. I'd be tempted to start Rice but Ball can def still outscore him.

I have to decide if I want to start Moreno/Ball over Gore and Donald Brown ppr.
 4 years ago '08        #809
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 kyhoopsgoat said:
1st Rd of PPR playoffs for me.

I am the 6 seed out of 6 playoff team and projected to get blown out.

Please help with these decisions...

QB
Russell Wilson Sea @ SF
Ben Roethlisberger vs Mia

FLEX (Choose Two)
Brian Hartline @ Pit
Darren Sproles vs Car
Tavon Austin StL @ Ari
Ladarius Green vs NYG

DEF
Baltimore vs Min
Carolina @ NO

-----

Below are my starters for reference...

Keenan Allen
Michael Floyd
Dwayne Bowe
Adrian Peterson
Donald Brown
Julius Thomas
,....
 4 years ago '13        #810
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 85 85
which one would you start as your flex?

pierre garcon vs kc, antonio brown vs mia, steven jackson vs gb, shane vereen vs cle?
 4 years ago '07        #811
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 3548 3548
1st Round Playoffs! PPR league. Who to start? This is what I have set right now:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Matt Forte
WR: Larry Fitz
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Vernon Davis
FLEX: Shane Vereen
K: Matt Prater
DEF: NE Patriots

BENCH:
QB: RGIII, Jay Cutler
RB: Danny Woohead, Lamar Miller
WR: Eric Decker
TE: Greg Olsen
DEF: Arizona Cardinals
 4 years ago '08        #812
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 solidsnake1864 said:
which one would you start as your flex?

pierre garcon vs kc, antonio brown vs mia, steven jackson vs gb, shane vereen vs cle?
Vereen
 4 years ago '08        #813
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 infrared AJ6 said:
1st Round Playoffs! PPR league. Who to start? This is what I have set right now:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Matt Forte
WR: Larry Fitz
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Vernon Davis
FLEX: Shane Vereen
K: Matt Prater
DEF: NE Patriots

BENCH:
QB: RGIII, Jay Cutler
RB: Danny Woohead, Lamar Miller
WR: Eric Decker
TE: Greg Olsen
DEF: Arizona Cardinals
Keep it as is.
 4 years ago '06        #814
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
who should i start charles clay vs steelers or cameron vs pats

also i have a dilemma on what wrs to start micheal floyd vs rams or wright vs broncos my other wr is johnson vs jaguars and green vs colts. right now im starting floyd but i heard hes injured.
 4 years ago '04        #815
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
saw where you had Stacy over MJD


....but im almost thinkin MJD over Zac (ppr)

- even tho Thursday games scare me a bit (this is a division game)

*ima sleep on this 1, hopefully geta good gut feeling tomorrow


1ppr + return yards
**my other (flex)options are Patterson, Stacy, Ball, Bowe...
**been rollin w C.Patterson in my flex past few weeks....but because of Stacys matchup im thinking it comes down to MJD(this is y i drafted him) or Patterson(whats k!lling me is when teams dont kick to him)


Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 12-04-2013 at 11:34 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #816
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
GoodLuck to all the BX fam who made the playoffs!

let's bring them titles home
 4 years ago '04        #817
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,690 | Props total: 273 273
RBs - Lynch, MJD, Spiller, Vereen, Stacy

WRs - Dez, Cruz, Jordy, Colston

Pick 2 of each and 1 at flex.

I was thinking Lynch, MJD, Vereen at flex. Dez and Victor as WR unless Rodgers starts then I would probably bench Victor and start Jordy. What do you think?
 4 years ago '08        #818
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Mr_GooD_NeWs said:
saw where you had Stacy over MJD


....but im almost thinkin MJD over Zac (ppr)

- even tho Thursday games scare me a bit (this is a division game)

*ima sleep on this 1, hopefully geta good gut feeling tomorrow


1ppr + return yards
**my other (flex)options are Patterson, Stacy, Ball, Bowe...
**been rollin w C.Patterson in my flex past few weeks....but because of Stacys matchup im thinking it comes down to MJD(this is y i drafted him) or Patterson(whats k!lling me is when teams dont kick to him)
I'd stay w Stacy especially if it's ppr.
 4 years ago '08        #819
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 yo0123yo said:
RBs - Lynch, MJD, Spiller, Vereen, Stacy

WRs - Dez, Cruz, Jordy, Colston

Pick 2 of each and 1 at flex.

I was thinking Lynch, MJD, Vereen at flex. Dez and Victor as WR unless Rodgers starts then I would probably bench Victor and start Jordy. What do you think?
Lynch, Vereen

Dez, Cruz

Stacy

Can't see Rodgers playing but I'd sub Nelson for Stacy if he does.
 4 years ago '08        #820
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 ozzie1012 said:
who should i start charles clay vs steelers or cameron vs pats

also i have a dilemma on what wrs to start micheal floyd vs rams or wright vs broncos my other wr is johnson vs jaguars and green vs colts. right now im starting floyd but i heard hes injured.
Clay. Cameron has been brutal w their QB play.

Floyd easily.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy