Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 84
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
211 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #701
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 3548 3548
10 team PPR..Who to start? Keep as is? I'm on the fence about Olsen and Bennett. I'm also on the fence about Stacy. Should I plug Woodhead at RB2 then FLEX Larry Fitz?

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Zac Stacy
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: Eric Decker
TE: Martellus Bennett
FLEX: Danny Woodhead
K: Blair Walsh (locked)
DEF: Cardinals

BENCH: Larry Fitzgerald, Lamar Miller, Greg Olsen, Patriots DEF (bye) Jamaal Charles (bye), Stevan Ridley (bye), RG3 (locked)
 5 years ago '08        #702
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 NahSun said:
can you really sit stacy the way he's been playing?



rivers will throw the ball way more than wilson... that being said it's a toss up but i'd go rivers


OK who should i start at WR (deep ppr league): Riley Cooper, Kris Durham, or Tim Wright

also (seperate league) should i start Kris Durham, Jarrett Boykin, Donald Brown, or Tim Wright at my flex?
What he said.

Cooper a.ssuming Foles plays.

Wright in the other.
 5 years ago '08        #703
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 infrared AJ6 said:
10 team PPR..Who to start? Keep as is? I'm on the fence about Olsen and Bennett. I'm also on the fence about Stacy. Should I plug Woodhead at RB2 then FLEX Larry Fitz?

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Zac Stacy
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: Eric Decker
TE: Martellus Bennett
FLEX: Danny Woodhead
K: Blair Walsh (locked)
DEF: Cardinals

BENCH: Larry Fitzgerald, Lamar Miller, Greg Olsen, Patriots DEF (bye) Jamaal Charles (bye), Stevan Ridley (bye), RG3 (locked)
Damn I'd of def taken advantage of RG3's matchup on thurs.

I'd keep it as is if it's ppr. If not I'd put Miller in over Woodhead.
 5 years ago '08        #704
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
ine up for this week-standard non ppr

[pic - click to view]



just traded pierre thomas+michael floyd for Demarco Murray (Lynch-bye week 12, Murray coming off bye more time to heal the knee+plays NYG) lol

really want to trade for Calvin Johnson, the guy who has CJ has been hit by the injury bug badly this year (Rodgers, ben tate, randall cobb, mike williams i think he had reggie wayne to?).

RG3 schedule from here on out is all within the NFC East except vs KC and vs SF(both at home), and i think the skins will make a run similar to last year (they were 3-6 at both points)

i know id have to give up one of my WRs, and a qb, not sure .. any ideas for a trade proposal



[pic - click to view]

his line up, glaring needs, qb,wr depth and RB


Last edited by Loyalist; 11-09-2013 at 11:52 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #705
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Loyalist said:
ine up for this week-standard non ppr

[pic - click to view]



just traded pierre thomas+michael floyd for Demarco Murray (Lynch-bye week 12, Murray coming off bye more time to heal the knee+plays NYG) lol

really want to trade for Calvin Johnson, the guy who has CJ has been hit by the injury bug badly this year (Rodgers, ben tate, randall cobb, mike williams i think he had reggie wayne to?).

RG3 schedule from here on out is all within the NFC East except vs KC and vs SF(both at home), and i think the skins will make a run similar to last year (they were 3-6 at both points)

i know id have to give up one of my WRs, and a qb, not sure .. any ideas for a trade proposal



[pic - click to view]

his line up, glaring needs, qb,wr depth and RB
Looks good. I've been on the Skins bandwagon all year. Garcon is probably the most underrated WR in the league.

I'd try Decker and Murray and/or throw him one of your QBs.
 5 years ago '05        #706
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,985 | Props total: 2544 2544
Which side is getting the better end of this deal? Or is it a fair trade?

Big play bonus/non ppr league
Calvin Johnson/Seattle defense for L. McCoy/Vincent Jackson?


Last edited by FalconBuddha; 11-11-2013 at 05:49 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #707
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 FalconBuddha said:
Which side is getting the better end of this deal? Or is it a fair trade?

Big play bonus/non ppr league
Calvin Johnson/Seattle defense for L. McCoy/Vincent Jackson?
Calvin by a little.
 5 years ago '08        #708
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
Just made this trade in a 12 team, ppr, 3 keeper league:

Give: Foster/Tate/Johnson, Randall Cobb, Lamar Miller, Keenan Allen
Receive: Andre Johnson, Gore, Fleener, Stills

I think I overpaid slightly but my team after the deal:

Luck
Moreno/Gore
AJ/Garcon/Hilton
Gronk
 5 years ago '11        #709
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,355 | Props total: 11122 11122
sh*ts getting messy over here slick need some insight.


[pic - click to view]



I picked up and started Locker over Foles and Keenum dude got me a -3 and lost me the game.

Matt Ryans sh*tty play led me to try something else and I'm still not sold on him tearing it up this week.

Should try the Foles / Cooper combo, start Ryan or grab Keenum

What would you do at RB (trying to scoop Deangelo off the wire)

WR?

Flex?


I know my team is a mess but I won a few games, I'm trying to 3peat in this league
 5 years ago '08        #710
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 PotheadFocker said:
sh*ts getting messy over here slick need some insight.


[pic - click to view]



I picked up and started Locker over Foles and Keenum dude got me a -3 and lost me the game.

Matt Ryans sh*tty play led me to try something else and I'm still not sold on him tearing it up this week.

Should try the Foles / Cooper combo, start Ryan or grab Keenum

What would you do at RB (trying to scoop Deangelo off the wire)

WR?

Flex?


I know my team is a mess but I won a few games, I'm trying to 3peat in this league
Why would you start Locker over Foles? Just start Foles he has a cake schedule.

I'd start Spiller over Miller and keep Reed in the flex.
 5 years ago '11        #711
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,355 | Props total: 11122 11122
 SlickJ101 said:
Why would you start Locker over Foles? Just start Foles he has a cake schedule.

I'd start Spiller over Miller and keep Reed in the flex.
I seen Foles get chewed by Dallas D earlier in the year and it stuck with me



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #712
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
1ppr + return yards

Bye week replacement for Dez

Waiver Question
considering dropping Kenny Stills and snaggin Cordarrelle Patterson

if this was a standard league id say no, but the return yards make him VERYYYY consistent(double digits last 4 games)
In those leagues that include returns yards Patterson has a juicy match up.

He is averaging 35.2 per return. Minn averages close to 4 returns per game.

Seattle averages 6 KO per game and a return percentage around 50% at a 25.2 average.

Plus Simpson maybe out for disciplinary reasons. Sherman will cover Jennings. Browner is out.

Drop Stills....
(best)waiver options:
-J.Boykin (Jones is bak)
-R.Randle (not many targets)
-JETs Wrs (Hill, Holmes)
-L.Hankerson (RGIII heating up....)
-M.Brown (jags)

**C.Patterson <<<<who im leaning towards, otherwise Hankerson

thoughts...


**also, playing Gordon, got Bowe and he mayy do nice going against Den...but i was looking for a consistent play since ill be running 3 RBs & just 2 WRs (Charles,Lacy,MJD) w/ (Gordon, Patterson/Bowe)


Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 11-12-2013 at 11:50 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #713
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
Ya Patterson then Boykin, Randle, Brown, Hankerson, Randle
 5 years ago '05        #714
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
1.)Is this a good trade?

I trade Jason Witten and Chiefs defense for Antonio Gates or Gronk?

2.) Riley Cooper is free agent in one of my leagues and I want to know which WR should I drop to pick him up

Harry Douglas or Marques Colston?


Last edited by Nasty Nate; 11-13-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #715
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 nasty Nate said:
1.)Is this a good trade?

I trade Jason Witten and Chiefs defense for Antonio Gates or Gronk?

2.) Riley Cooper is free agent in one of my leagues and I want to know which WR should I drop to pick him up

Harry Douglas or Marques Colston?
For Gronk it's a no-brainer.

Of course.

Colston.
 5 years ago '06        #716
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
charles clay vs chargers or jordan cameron vs bengals
 5 years ago '08        #717
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 ozzie1012 said:
charles clay vs chargers or jordan cameron vs bengals
I'd gamble on Cameron again but it's def risky.
 5 years ago '07        #718
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 3548 3548
In a PPR, I just traded away Ridley/Stacy/M.Bennett for Vernon Davis/Trent Rich/Prater. I gave up a lot of quality RB talent but neither back started for me. My roster now looks like:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte
WR: Keenan Allen, Eric Decker
TE: Vernon Davis
FLEX: Danny Woodhead
DEF: Arizona
K: Matt Prater

BENCH: RG3, Lamar Miller, Trent Richardson, Shane Vereen, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Olsen, New England DEF

How was the trade for me?
 5 years ago '08        #719
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 infrared AJ6 said:
In a PPR, I just traded away Ridley/Stacy/M.Bennett for Vernon Davis/Trent Rich/Prater. I gave up a lot of quality RB talent but neither back started for me. My roster now looks like:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte
WR: Keenan Allen, Eric Decker
TE: Vernon Davis
FLEX: Danny Woodhead
DEF: Arizona
K: Matt Prater

BENCH: RG3, Lamar Miller, Trent Richardson, Shane Vereen, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Olsen, New England DEF

How was the trade for me?
You overpaid but it doesn't matter when you have JC and Forte so it def helps you
 5 years ago '05        #720
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
The guy rejected my trade for Gronk, so I'm going to target Julius Thomas and I want to know if this is a good trade.

I trade Jason Witten and Larry Fitzgerald for Julius Thomas.

My current WR's are Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas, and Marques Colston (Riley Cooper is a free agent)

His WR's Marvin Jones, Julian Edelman, DeAndre Hopkins, and Demariyus Thomas.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
131 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy