Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 47
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-18-2013, 09:21 PM         #581
TalonPayne921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two questions.

Fred Jackson vs Mia or Brandon jacobs vs Min

in another lg

Fred jackson or Joesph Randle vs Dal.

I know Jackson will be splitting carries but hes been a beast fantasy wise this year.
 5 years ago '08        #582
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 TalonPayne921 said:
two questions.

Fred Jackson vs Mia or Brandon jacobs vs Min

in another lg

Fred jackson or Joesph Randle vs Dal.

I know Jackson will be splitting carries but hes been a beast fantasy wise this year.
I don't have too much faith in him splitting and against Miami this week really. I'd sit him in both of those.
 5 years ago '04        #583
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
I'm a strong believer in "letting your stars play" regardless of matchup but I am calling for some help

Mike Wallace vs Buf (Great matchup for M-Wall)
Andre Johnson vs Chiefs (Wack QB vs Leagues best D)
CJ Spiller vs MIA (Struggle LIfe)
Antonio Gates vs Jax (Solid Pass D against Tight ends)
Rob Gronkowski vs Jets (Snap Count?)

*1 TE , 1 WR and 1 FLEX*

Currently I am going with Dre , Gates and Gronk...would you change it?
 5 years ago '08        #584
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 KidYungn said:
I'm a strong believer in "letting your stars play" regardless of matchup but I am calling for some help

Mike Wallace vs Buf (Great matchup for M-Wall)
Andre Johnson vs Chiefs (Wack QB vs Leagues best D)
CJ Spiller vs MIA (Struggle LIfe)
Antonio Gates vs Jax (Solid Pass D against Tight ends)
Rob Gronkowski vs Jets (Snap Count?)

*1 TE , 1 WR and 1 FLEX*

Currently I am going with Dre , Gates and Gronk...would you change it?
I think I'd go Wallace over AJ w that QB situation.
 5 years ago '07        #585
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 3548 3548
PPR league: Which TE to start?

Greg Olsen at home against the Rams

OR

Martellus Bennett away against the Redskins
 5 years ago '08        #586
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 infrared AJ6 said:
PPR league: Which TE to start?

Greg Olsen at home against the Rams

OR

Martellus Bennett away against the Redskins
Bennett. Olson is prob not healthy.
 5 years ago '07        #587
Prospect Boy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 126 126
What up, what up! Got a QB question. I have Drew Brees and he's on bye this week. On my bench I have Sam Bradford, but he's got a tough match-up against the Panthers. I picked up Tannehill off the waiver wire, but I don't feel confident in him. Not many good options left on the waiver wire. Should I roll with Tannehill, or take a chance with Bradford. On the waiver there's Big Ben, Flacco, Geno Smith, Chad Henne, and Thad Lewis. Are any of them a better option? Thanks in advance.
 5 years ago '04        #588
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
1ppr

Flex:

-MJD vs SD
-Ridley @ NYJ
-Not wasting anymore space asking Bowe
-Thompkins @ NYJ *do i ride him out 1 more week(specially w/Danny out)
-Randle vs Min


**leaning towards finally using MJD since he'll carry the load & Blackmon will open stuff up for em
**after that either Ridley or Thompkins..
 5 years ago '08        #589
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Prospect Boy said:
What up, what up! Got a QB question. I have Drew Brees and he's on bye this week. On my bench I have Sam Bradford, but he's got a tough match-up against the Panthers. I picked up Tannehill off the waiver wire, but I don't feel confident in him. Not many good options left on the waiver wire. Should I roll with Tannehill, or take a chance with Bradford. On the waiver there's Big Ben, Flacco, Geno Smith, Chad Henne, and Thad Lewis. Are any of them a better option? Thanks in advance.
I like Tannehill this week. Def better matchup than Bradford. Don't really like those other guys.
 5 years ago '08        #590
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Mr_GooD_NeWs said:
1ppr

Flex:

-MJD vs SD
-Ridley @ NYJ
-Not wasting anymore space asking Bowe
-Thompkins @ NYJ *do i ride him out 1 more week(specially w/Danny out)
-Randle vs Min


**leaning towards finally using MJD since he'll carry the load & Blackmon will open stuff up for em
**after that either Ridley or Thompkins..
I'd go Ridley. Bad matchup but he should be guaranteed more work than the rest. I really think MJD is about done. He could catch a bunch of passes but his game is pretty shot imo.
 5 years ago '07        #591
Prospect Boy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 126 126
 SlickJ101 said:
I like Tannehill this week. Def better matchup than Bradford. Don't really like those other guys.
^Thanks man! Good looking out!
 5 years ago '08        #592
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Prospect Boy said:
^Thanks man! Good looking out!
 5 years ago '05        #593
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Pick 2: Spiller vs Mia, Lamar Miller vs BUF, Powell vs NE, Eddie Lacy vs Cle?


Last edited by Nasty Nate; 10-20-2013 at 10:14 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #594
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 nasty Nate said:
Pick 2: Spiller vs Mia, Lamar Miller vs BUF, Powell vs NE, Eddie Lacy vs Cle?
Miller and Powell.
 10-20-2013, 06:30 PM         #595
TalonPayne921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got a proposal of Peyton for Stafford and Nicks.

Im pretty deep at wide out
Amendola
Josh gordon
Keenan allen
Stevie Johnson
and Marshall

my flex isnt bad since my backs are
Murray
Ap
J randle
F jax
and Jo bell.

First I was gonna to decline but Yahoo evaluation has me gaining 33 pts this year.

Thoughts?

Think I might have to do it. Only concern would be that both my qbs Manning and Wilson may get rested late in the year
 5 years ago '10        #596
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,284 | Props total: 18917 18917
should i pick up heyward bey


i got wayne in 2 leagues
 5 years ago '04        #597
Roastahoe 
space
avatar space
space
$837 | Props total: 5 5
Trade advice d.Thomas for j.Thomas n d.sproles ppr league I'll be trading away d.thomas
 5 years ago '08        #598
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 TalonPayne921 said:
just got a proposal of Peyton for Stafford and Nicks.

Im pretty deep at wide out
Amendola
Josh gordon
Keenan allen
Stevie Johnson
and Marshall

my flex isnt bad since my backs are
Murray
Ap
J randle
F jax
and Jo bell.

First I was gonna to decline but Yahoo evaluation has me gaining 33 pts this year.

Thoughts?

Think I might have to do it. Only concern would be that both my qbs Manning and Wilson may get rested late in the year
No way.
 5 years ago '08        #599
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 lboog1423 said:
should i pick up heyward bey


i got wayne in 2 leagues
Yup//
 5 years ago '08        #600
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Roastahoe said:
Trade advice d.Thomas for j.Thomas n d.sproles ppr league I'll be trading away d.thomas
I wouldn't Sproles is too inconsistent.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy